WWH Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Red Hulk vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
The battle takes place in a gladiator arena, contestants are not allowed to leave the arena in anyway.

fangirl101
Mind Rape and matter manip for the win.

Mr. Slippyfist
Irrelevant... irrelevant... ooo Red Hulk.

Red wins.

celestialdemon
Red Hulk crushes them all!

guy222
Rulk FTW

six6six
I'd have to go with the team on this one. Personally, I think Thanos might have a chance if he fought them one by one, but in this case, he gets jumped.

janus77
Thanos could bfr them all no?
I don't think Thanos has a chance against them otherwise.

even attempting to energy drain would take too long and would likely strain Thanos to breaking point.

and any ideas of physical combat with Maestro/WWH or Red would just be suicide.

batdude123
Rulk solos.

Blax_Hydralisk
Isn't Hulk resistant to matter manipulation?

janus77
yes, actually he is.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Yes but the air around them isn't. They all need to breathe. or thanos turns the air into adamntium trapping them all before they can move.

Juk3n
Originally posted by janus77
yes, actually he is.

Just curious..how does that work..i thought the only counter to matter manip would be to..COUNTER matter manip..u know, do it better than the other guy or negate his effects. Matter manip is not a physical attack, who ever wrote that immunity is going to be the downfall of marvel credibility!!

please forgive my hulk ignorance

janus77
Originally posted by Juk3n
Just curious..how does that work..i thought the only counter to matter manip would be to..COUNTER matter manip..u know, do it better than the other guy or negate his effects. Matter manip is not a physical attack, who ever wrote that immunity is going to be the downfall of marvel credibility!!

please forgive my hulk ignorance
it's never explained as such, you could easily come up with a 'rationale' but it'd be nothing more than speculation.

matter manipulation is precisely a physical attack, what on earth could it be if not physical? the key is in the words matter manipulation.

anyway, you're labouring under the misconception that a) comic physics isn't batshit crazy b) that comic physics is as coherent as realworld physics (actually, I can't be certain that real world physics is at all coherent either) and c) that Hulk has a purely physical powerset.

of the three, the latter merely requires a look through the Hulk respect thread to see that his powers go beyond the physical on a fairly regular basis.

if you want a reason why Hulk maybe so resistant to matter manipulation, I'd suggest that it's to do with his ability to import matter from some extra-dimensional source, he has stronger control over his own matter than even Eternals or the Stranger can exert over his person, because he's always pulling in energies from other dimensions, some of which he is converting to matter (bulk) and some which he emits as gamma radiation and of course some which he applies as offensive power.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Team HUlk. And is Samson Rulk? if he is he really couldn't be used for the team since Rulk wouldn't be a manifestation of Bruce's Psyche

AlmightyKfish
Thanos.

Unless Rulk uses the Loebforce.

But in all seriousness, Thanos easily KILLED The Silver Surfer in 7 punches. The Silver Surfer who's flown through supernova's unharmed.

He also sent Galactus sprawling with a blast (albeit, it did next to nothing to Galactus), and Galan has ignored shot's from Surfer who has blown planet's apart.

WWH did nothing Thanos couldn't do better. The Maestro (while impressive) got beat by Prof Hulk did he not? And Rulk...well, Rulk's hardly a character that can be used in a logical debate.

TheBadguy
I just can't force myself too answer a question like this...it's just too bad for Thanos.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

How resistant?

Board Walker
BFR is out of the question here, as its an arena which none of them can leave by any means.

And for those who aren't familiar with hulk, hes pretty resilient/immune to matter manip and magic.

Yes he needs air, but has shown he can go without air indefinably, even to traveling through space/water.

guy222
poor thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.