Powers every where the Multipowered Beings Duke it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Fortress Eradicator
Firestorm
Triumph
Sodom
Martian Manhunter

vs.

Surfer
Thor
Sentry
Runner
Black Bolt

Mr. Slippyfist
You could have just said "Another Marvel vs DC thread", and not have gheyed it up so much. erm

And DC wins.

batdude123
Surfer solos.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You could have just said "Another Marvel vs DC thread", and not have gheyed it up so much. erm

And DC wins.

I have my doubts. The runner is faster than anyone on the DC side and pretty much stronger than them all besides sodam. But I really just see sodam and sentry the same. nearly the same powers and hype but they keep falling short of the glory. And I just made a dc vs dc thread that you mesed up.

Juk3n
Teams honestly really balanced?

Leaning towards DC, Surfer would be the factor though, how many can he incapacitate before his team is annihilated..that is the question.

batdude123
Originally posted by fangirl101
I have my doubts. The runner is faster than anyone on the DC side and pretty much stronger than them all besides sodam. But I really just see sodam and sentry the same. nearly the same powers and hype but they keep falling short of the glory. And I just made a dc vs dc thread that you mesed up.

I don't see how, considering Eradicator has flown to the edge of the universe in a few panels, iirc.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
Teams honestly really balanced?

Leaning towards DC, Surfer would be the factor though, how many can he incapacitate before his team is annihilated..that is the question.
Runner and Thor are both superior to Surfer.

fangirl101
Originally posted by batdude123
I don't see how, considering Eradicator has flown to the edge of the universe in a few panels, iirc.
Hell. I didn't know it was that fast.

Juk3n
Runner and Thor are both superior to Surfer.

maybe in some ways, but Surfers Power set is a lot more versatile and allows him to face and take down a broader range of foes.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Juk3n
maybe in some ways, but Surfers Power set is a lot more versatile and allows him to face and take down a broader range of foes.
Anything Surfer can do, I'd wager the runner could do better. with the exception of soul manip. never seen runner do anything like that. And Thor can do anything with that hammer except create constructs.

batdude123
Anything Surfer can do, I'd wager the runner could do better. with the exception of soul manip. never seen runner do anything like that. And Thor can do anything with that hammer except create constructs.

Runner is nowhere near as versatile as Surfer, from what we've seen of him on panel.

fangirl101
Runner is nowhere near as versatile as Surfer, from what we've seen on him on panel.

I haven't seen GL"s do half the stuff surfer has done on panel either. But the very way the Elders can alter thier powers to fit thier personalities shows great manipulation of that primordal energy.

batdude123
I haven't seen GL"s do half the stuff surfer has done on panel either.

The door swings both ways on that one.

Regardless, you're speculating.

fangirl101
The door swings both ways on that one.

Regardless, you're speculating.
Tis true. But I've always thought of the runner as superior to surfer. If surfer could have done any of the things to runner that are outside of just blasting and physical fighting, wouldn't he?

batdude123
Tis true. But I've always thought of the runner as superior to surfer. If surfer could have done any of the things to runner that are outside of just blasting and physical fighting, wouldn't he?

No, because KMC Surfer doesn't exist in the comics. smile

fangirl101
No, because KMC Surfer doesn't exist in the comics. smile
Surfer is God. Thor is God. Really.

batdude123
ha-som

janus77
Surfer is God. Thor is God. Really.
Thor is delusional, but go ahead and bow down to Surfer yes

Galan007
Surfer solos. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.