Living Tribunal VS Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Who wins?

Priest
Rulk 10/10

Harbinger
LOL at a weakling like the Living Tribunal going up against Rulk.

celestialdemon
Rulk would punch the LT in all three of his faces at the same time! "Shut the f*ck up, b*tches!"

BUSTER1
LT doesn't stand a chance. His only hope is the fight being written by someone who aint on serious drugs

Grinning Goku
Loeb would actually have Rulk **** LT up. And after Rulk kicks his ass he'll wipe his ass with that cloth on the LT's head.

Belvedere
Can't wait for Scathan to turn up to help, and have Rulk curbstomp him as well.

janus77
meh, what strength feats does LT have?
does he have combat speed like Superman?
how can we be sure that he has sufficient reaction times?

Superman vs LT yes

guy222
Just did this on ICT

LT

celestialdemon
It's obvous you're LT bias, guy. No one can stop the Rulk!

hulkcpbifiussjf
ok when i said someone should make a LT vs Rulk thread it was suppose to be a joke. Rulk gets blinked out of existence before LT even knows he's there

bbrem123
Originally posted by janus77
meh, what strength feats does LT have?
does he have combat speed like Superman?
how can we be sure that he has sufficient reaction times?

Superman vs LT yes

lmao laughing

Astner
As a wise man once said Rulk is immune to good writing. Anyone vs Tribunal with bad writing ends up in Rulk winning.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It's obvous you're LT bias, guy. No one can stop the Rulk!

big grin stick out tongue

Enyalus
Poor Living Tribunal. Does he even have any good on-panel feats? I mean enough to outweigh the bad? All I ever see of him is him getting beaten down by Thanos, beaten down by Beyonder, beaten down by Protege, getting beaten again by Thanos...I'm sure there have been other disasters.

I doubt he's figured this out yet, but TOAA is just tired of him. Billions and billions of years with the SAME dolt leeching his power for what? Calling for mortal superheroes help in fixing universal/omniversal threats? TOAA's found his replacement for the LT in the form of Rulk, and Rulk crushes LT into gold dust before snorting it in a line off of She-Hulk's chest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.