Rulk vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
Does GR lose to this beast along with everybody else???

occultdestroyer
No

guy222
yes

occultdestroyer
Oh
change my mind.. Yes

bbrem123
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Oh
change my mind.. Yes

lol...well i think gr can take him out

guy222
I could change my opinion once Blaze defeats Zadkiel

janus77
Rulk wins.

Strange thought it was possible that GR possessed enough power to defeat King Hulk. King Hulk was literally a fraction of what we saw Hulk unleash when he went "Worldbreaker", Rulk is more towards Worldbreaker levels of power (even if he isn't really a genuine "Hulk"wink.

guy222
Rulk>WWH

bbrem123
Originally posted by janus77
Rulk wins.

Strange thought it was possible that GR possessed enough power to defeat King Hulk. King Hulk was literally a fraction of what we saw Hulk unleash when he went "Worldbreaker", Rulk is more towards Worldbreaker levels of power (even if he isn't really a genuine "Hulk"wink.

no strange knew GR could defeat WWH, as u can see the ? after possible...if GR unleashed his full power WWH would have been destroyed

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderpower.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderdestroystank.jpg

full powered GR would have stomped all over hulk

janus77
Originally posted by bbrem123
no strange knew GR could defeat WWH, as u can see the ? after possible...if GR unleashed his full power WWH would have been destroyed

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderpower.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Ghost%20Rider/ghostriderdestroystank.jpg

what else does possible mean but that something could be/be done?
GR's powers are "for most intents and purposes boundless", ie he could be powerful enough. Hulk's are boundless, but he can still lose.

as for "WWH being destroyed", I can't see where you get that from.
like it or not, all Strange is saying is the obvious, GR is really powerful and could win against WWH. it doesn't suggest any more than that.

janus77

that's an awful lot to be reading into a mere questionmark.
just as likely that "possible" meant "well yes, anything is "possible" ..." no expression

DeathKap
galan_ghostrider

bbrem123
what else does possible mean but that something could be/be done?
GR's powers are "for most intents and purposes boundless", ie he could be powerful enough. Hulk's are boundless, but he can still lose.

as for "WWH being destroyed", I can't see where you get that from.
like it or not, all Strange is saying is the obvious, GR is really powerful and could win against WWH. it doesn't suggest any more than that.

in destroyed i meant he would lose quickly...and when strange says "possible?" i take it as strange pretty much saying to reed ( u obviously dont understand what the GR is)

and did u see his reaction when zarathos took control

all i see from that was hulk was lucky GR only avenges the innocent

bbrem123
that's an awful lot to be reading into a mere questionmark.
just as likely that "possible" meant "well yes, anything is "possible" ..." no expression

well thats y they do things like that, so we have to think...it brings up debates like this

janus77
debates on here usually involve stronger statements, the above is far too open to interpretation to really merit such an assured conclusion as you seem to be putting forward.

I mean the half dozen statements from Beyonder on down that Hulk literally possesses infinite power or "is infinite" power would easily render whatever Strange is saying there redundant no?

as for "WWH getting lucky", you could say the exact same thing for GR, given that WWH wasn't interested in fighting GR and is far more powerful than he demonstrated against Ghost Rider.

bbrem123
debates on here usually involve stronger statements, the above is far too open to interpretation to really merit such an assured conclusion as you seem to be putting forward.

I mean the half dozen statements from Beyonder on down that Hulk literally possesses infinite power or "is infinite" power would easily render whatever Strange is saying there redundant no?

as for "WWH getting lucky", you could say the exact same thing for GR, given that WWH wasn't interested in fighting GR and is far more powerful than he demonstrated against Ghost Rider.

i think it is a pretty strong statement, otherwise i wouldnt have seen it this way

and as for WWH not being interested in fighting GR means nothing...he still had to fight him...just because he doesnt want to fight him doesnt mean he would be holding back...and that was johnny he was fighting not zarathos

zarathos rivals mephisto in power...un not saying WWH is stonger then mephisto are you??

Mindset
Well Rulk would be taken down by Penance Stare, and physical attacks from Rulk shouldn't be able to take out GR.

janus77
i think it is a pretty strong statement, otherwise i wouldnt have seen it this way

and as for WWH not being interested in fighting GR means nothing...he still had to fight him...just because he doesnt want to fight him doesnt mean he would be holding back...and that was johnny he was fighting not zarathos

zarathos rivals mephisto in power...un not saying WWH is stonger then mephisto are you??
actually he was holding back all through out the WWH arc, that's what Cho was talking about, it's also why Hulk was fighting to contain his powers at the end.

as for Zarathos, I don't know the character so can't say how powerful he really is but, I can say that Hulk's stomped Nightmare a few times and that he is supposed to have limitless power so when Strange talks about GR having almost boundless power, it isn't really much of a statement.

anyway, the issue was WWH vs GR (Blaze and whatever part of Zarathos is in play), not some god or other.

bbrem123
actually he was holding back all through out the WWH arc, that's what Cho was talking about, it's also why Hulk was fighting to contain his powers at the end.

as for Zarathos, I don't know the character so can't say how powerful he really is but, I can say that Hulk's stomped Nightmare a few times and that he is supposed to have limitless power so when Strange talks about GR having almost boundless power, it isn't really much of a statement.

anyway, the issue was WWH vs GR (Blaze and whatever part of Zarathos is in play), not some god or other.

zarathos and blaze r the same...some god or other?? and i never said anything about GR powers being boundless just the fact how strange reacts when zarathos takes control

nightmare has limitless power in his realm...where he even trapped eternity...outside his realm he can be beatin

and if u dont kno about zarathos how can u even be arguing against me?

batdude123
Rulk destroys him easily. hanuts

DeathKap
Its trueredhulkhaeyes

janus77
zarathos and blaze r the same...some god or other?? and i never said anything about GR powers being boundless just the fact how strange reacts when zarathos takes control

nightmare has limitless power in his realm...where he even trapped eternity...outside his realm he can be beatin

and if u dont kno about zarathos how can u even be arguing against me?
I was responding to your initial comment that GR "destroys" WWH, which you based upon a fairly ambiguous statement by Strange.

it implied how GR was almost "boundless", I replied that I could show you scans stating that Hulk is "boundless"/limitless etc etc, but that it didn't mean GR would destroy Hulk (nor did I suggest the opposite).

you did retract the "destroy" comment but then went on the Zarathos tangent, saying that GR = Zarathos, which to my knowledge is not so. Blaze/Zarathos seem to share a relationship similar to Strange/Zom or Cain/Cyttorak... one utilising power borrowed from another but also given to losing control over that power at any time should the entity choose to enter into proceedings.

I referenced the Nightmare - Hulk confrontation (there have been two, to my knowledge, both decisively won by Hulk) as an indication of how he has done against dimensional Gods. of course I do not know where Zarathos stands in relation to Nightmare, but I do know that Hulk literally ripped Nightmare's head right off, when he confronted him on Nightmare Island (Tempus Fugit arc), as well as the fact that Nightmare is scared of Hulk.

clearly, if Zarathos is of that scale then Hulk most certainly can hang with him, if not well there's little else to go by.

Mindset
I was responding to your initial comment that GR "destroys" WWH, which you based upon a fairly ambiguous statement by Strange.

it implied how GR was almost "boundless", I replied that I could show you scans stating that Hulk is "boundless"/limitless etc etc, but that it didn't mean GR would destroy Hulk (nor did I suggest the opposite).

you did retract the "destroy" comment but then went on the Zarathos tangent, saying that GR = Zarathos, which to my knowledge is not so. Blaze/Zarathos seem to share a relationship similar to Strange/Zom or Cain/Cyttorak... one utilising power borrowed from another but also given to losing control over that power at any time should the entity choose to enter into proceedings.

I referenced the Nightmare - Hulk confrontation (there have been two, to my knowledge, both decisively won by Hulk) as an indication of how he has done against dimensional Gods. of course I do not know where Zarathos stands in relation to Nightmare, but I do know that Hulk literally ripped Nightmare's head right off, when he confronted him on Nightmare Island (Tempus Fugit arc), as well as the fact that Nightmare is scared of Hulk.

clearly, if Zarathos is of that scale then Hulk most certainly can hang with him, if not well there's little else to go by.

The Strange/Zom and Cain/ Cytorrak are not the same. Both of these individuals only obtain a small fraction of their respective "gods" power, however Zarathos and Blaze are bound in the same body, essentially the same person, but when Blaze is in control he limits the amount of power they can use. Although he can let Zarathos take over and well, yea, the person they are fighting is pretty much screwed.

bbrem123

yes GR=zarathos it just depends who is in control more...its always changing?...they r in a constant struggle over control nothing like the example u have said

nightmare is a lower class demon whos power diminishes an extreme amount outside of his realm so hulk beating him is not that impressive at all

zarathos is on mephistos level...which is a demon of the highest order...while nightmare is a class 3 i believe...and since we have just found out zarathos is an angel and the wrath of god, who knows what other powers he has

bbrem123
Originally posted by Mindset
The Strange/Zom and Cain/ Cytorrak are not the same. Both of these individuals only obtain a small fraction of their respective "gods" power, however Zarathos and Blaze are bound in the same body, essentially the same person, but when Blaze is in control he limits the amount of power they can use. Although he can let Zarathos take over and well, yea, the person they are fighting is pretty much screwed.

correct thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Current Rulk loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.