Earth X AM, Doomsday, vs Superman, Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Could Clark and Odinson defeat these two goliaths n there prime?

No bfr
Bloodlusted

debate!!!

Endrict Nuul
GOG Wars Doomsday than..

Yeah, team 1 kicks ass.

Harbinger
LOL.

No.

Sin I AM
lol yes

TricksterPriest
Without BFR? No god damn way. They have no way of stopping Doomsday.

Compared to the nightmare of DD, Creel is a pussycat. Creel has been stopped, nothing besides Entropy has stopped Doomsday at his best.

Endrict Nuul
Earth X AM had Ultron's brain, he's smarter than Both people on team 2.

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Without BFR? No god damn way. They have no way of stopping Doomsday.

Compared to the nightmare of DD, Creel is a pussycat. Creel has been stopped, nothing besides Entropy has stopped Doomsday at his best.

Earth X AM

OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN EYES!

TricksterPriest
Dude, he's still not worse than Gog Wars or H/P Doomsday.

And Earth X was stopped, dude. Doomsday is still by far the worse problem. Hell, he could find a way to beat Creel.

Mr. Slippyfist
Creel basically one shotted Surfer...

Sin I AM
AM would shite on doomsday, or atleast they would stalemate IF this were a battle between those two seeing how AM would just become whatever Doomsday adapted 2, however it's not and they curbstomp team 2

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
AM would shite on doomsday, or atleast they would stalemate IF this were a battle between those two seeing how AM would just become whatever Doomsday adapted 2, however it's not and they curbstomp team 2

If it's a stomp than why make the thread or is it a oooops? stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Well maybe i was a bit premature, stomp is such a strong word

DigiMark007
For all the hype that's made of EX AM (it was Universe X that he was in, btw, not Earth X), he got beaten by Vision. And the Avengers team he beat had no one on it that was above High Meta.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DigiMark007
For all the hype that's made of EX AM (it was Universe X that he was in, btw, not Earth X), he got beaten by Vision. And the Avengers team he beat had no one on it that was above High Meta.

Wrong. It was not Universe X it was Earth X, he was assembled in Universe X when he merged with Manhattan, and in this thread if not this forum characters fight to the best of there abilities sweetie

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by DigiMark007

He got beaten by a computer virus (he took the properties of Ultron) of some kind and no one else in this thread can do that.

guy222
team one

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
He got beaten by a computer virus (he took the properties of Ultron) of some kind and no one else in this thread can do that.

And no one that he fought can transmute substances. Thor can. Heck, they'd also win via BFR except that the thread-starter specified it's not allowed.

Creel is the liability in this thread.

Sin I AM
the liability how? what could the do to stop him and please don't say speed-blitz or transmutation cuz it ain't gonna work

TricksterPriest
Transmute? Why not? What's his track record against it?

Anyways, Doomsday was able to evolved past the Omega Beams, Waverider's temporal powers, and Superman amped by an MB.

Creel has nothing on that. Not to mention nobody here can create Entropy.

Endrict Nuul
How come Thor hasn't used that trick before on him?

Sin I AM
hasn't used what trick, transmutation? Probably because it's not natural 4 him 2 do that he'd rather smash things with his hammer.

Oh and almost 4got clark has primes suit
and thor has destroyer armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.