was silver surfer vs black panther well written

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
the battle in fantastic four #545-546 when t'challa and ororo joined the ff to help defend epoch from galactus and his herald's silver surfer and star dust, that bp manhandled a vastly powered ss so easily and later stole his power cosmic and then made short work of him did,nt seem very likely to me at all, it's the same as say.....daredevil restraining a fully powered sentry, feedback please.

Juk3n
Due to Sentrys Humanoid form, DareDevil getting him in an armbar seems totally logical to me.
The words "Badly written" and "Marvel" have no business being put in the same sentance. How dar you question Black Panthers armbar.

Believe me?

Neither do i. Take the BP armbar as Marvel chalking up another credibility loss.

ps wrong section - inb4close + 1 post count -

and out.

janus77
lol,
depends what you mean by "well written" ... grammatically correct? very probably. logically consistent with prior showings? maybe not.

at least people didn't start creating BP vs LT threads when that incident occurred, unlike the recent (far less shambolic) Red Hulk pawning of Thor ...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lawest9
the battle in fantastic four #545-546 when t'challa and ororo joined the ff to help defend epoch from galactus and his herald's silver surfer and star dust, that bp manhandled a vastly powered ss so easily and later stole his power cosmic and then made short work of him did,nt seem very likely to me at all, it's the same as say.....daredevil restraining a fully powered sentry, feedback please. wrong forum, but to answer briefly....it was a crock.

the silver surfer doesn't even have a normal skeleton or nervous system, how that hammer lock did what it did is writer PIS

Scoobless
It was the best thing I've ever read .... ever!

Harbinger
It was ho-larious.

In before close, btw.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
It was the best thing I've ever read .... ever!

^^^

lawest9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Due to Sentrys Humanoid form, DareDevil getting him in an armbar seems totally logical to me.
The words "Badly written" and "Marvel" have no business being put in the same sentance. How dar you question Black Panthers armbar.

Believe me?i dare anything i chose because we are discussing comicbook characters, if aunt may puched out galactus with a left hook i could ultimately care less, but if you have established characters power sets then bp's armbar on ss should not have happened and it is writers PIS.

Neither do i. Take the BP armbar as Marvel chalking up another credibility loss.

ps wrong section - inb4close + 1 post count -

and out.

batdude123

Read the rest of his post.

Galan007
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wrong forum, but to answer briefly....it was a crock.

the silver surfer doesn't even have a normal skeleton or nervous system, how that hammer lock did what it did is writer PIS http://i28.tinypic.com/14jyc1l.jpg

Harbinger
^ LOL

lawest9
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
depends what you mean by "well written" ... grammatically correct? very probably. logically consistent with prior showings? maybe not.

at least people didn't start creating BP vs LT threads when that incident occurred, unlike the recent (far less shambolic) Red Hulk pawning of Thor ... what if i had written it instead as "was silver surfer vs black panther poorly written" would that have been more grmmatically correct for you?

Mindset
what if i had written it instead as "was silver surfer vs black panther poorly written" would that have been more grmmatically correct for you?

I think you completely missed what he was saying. smile

Mindship
the battle in fantastic four #545-546 when t'challa and ororo joined the ff to help defend epoch from galactus and his herald's silver surfer and star dust, that bp manhandled a vastly powered ss so easily and later stole his power cosmic and then made short work of him did,nt seem very likely to me at all, it's the same as say.....daredevil restraining a fully powered sentry, feedback please. Kirby's still spinning in his grave.

Sin I AM
lol sarcastic quips aside, it just proves how out of touch marvels writers r with their forefathers

Doctor-Alvis
Even if he did have bones, Black Panther didn't even have his hooks in. Oh, yeah, and the strength/durability thing.

comicfan11
This goes up to the all time greatest $hit ever written in a comic along with Superman deflecting the OE and Rulk in general...

KK the Great
Regardless of the battleboard material, Hudlin has never written anything well. He's not a talented writer. Dumb stuff like Panther vs. Surfer is just diarrhea on the cake.

MJOILNIR
Kinda like Batman using pressure points against a zombie stick out tongue Last I heard a zombies nervous system was well.........dead, but who am I to question laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.