Gladiator & King Thor vs. Black Adam & Superman-Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
Who wins?

Juk3n
Gladiator is out of his league here - his confidence would be shattered at the first blow.

leaning towards RKT to hold it down though, although whats primes magic resistance like?

Sup3rman1521
To be honest, i made this thread to learn about Superman-Prime a bit -__- sorry i dnt know. i hoped that the results of this thread will help me on understanding Superman Prime. I was sorta thinking BA and Glad duke it out while KT and SP fight. And whoever wins from there...

And perhaps his confidence would be at a high level with him being comfortable fighting on KT's side? Knowing KT is a powerful mystic god.

Harbinger
Prime solos, IMO; dude's basically a PC Kryptonian, and neither Glads nor King Thor is on that level.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gladiator is out of his league here - his confidence would be shattered at the first blow.

leaning towards RKT to hold it down though, although whats primes magic resistance like?
Rune King Thor?

The thread starter clearly states King Thor.

carver9
I give this to king thor and gladiator. Gladiator is tremendously underrated on the forum and should be able to demolish BA due to his feats.

Estacado
Team 2.

iceman24567
Gladz dukes it out with Teth and gets stomped into dirt Prime uses his speed on Thor here and its not Rune King Thor its King Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gladz dukes it out with Teth and gets stomped into dirt Prime uses his speed on Thor here and its not Rune King Thor its King Thor.

Show me a scan of this blinding speed that prime used in battle. embarrasment

Show me some feats of black adam that makes you think that he could stomp Glads. I can show you some of gladiator that make me think that he would crush teth. How about surviving a solar system destroying blast unfazed. How about destroying and moving planets under his power or flying 100 times the speed of light or punching someone to the core of planet. How about stalemating ego or swimming through stars.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Show me a scan of this blinding speed that prime used in battle. embarrasment

Show me some feats of black adam that makes you think that he could stomp Glads. I can show you some of gladiator that make me think that he would crush teth. How about surviving a solar system destroying blast unfazed. How about destroying and moving planets under his power or flying 100 times the speed of light or punching someone to the core of planet. How about stalemating ego or swimming through stars. Yet Black Adam stills poops on him without lighting straight fists to Gladz face like he does to Marvel. Gladz high feats don't mean anything when fighting a brawler Adam would eat him alive like the hulk did. When was the last time you saw him move that fast? The star bathing meant nothing to Vulcan he slugs it out he dies quicker.

carver9
Yet Black Adam stills poops on him without lighting straight fists to Gladz face like he does to Marvel. Gladz high feats don't mean anything when fighting a brawler Adam would eat him alive like the hulk did. When was the last time you saw him move that fast? The star bathing meant nothing to Vulcan he slugs it out he dies quicker.

Lightning fist dont mean jack in a fight with glads if his confidence is up. If you had gladiator powers would your confindence fail in every fight. His confindence isnt any different from yours because I know for a fact that if I was trained at birth I wont lose shit fighting someone that Im superior to.

Glads high feats mean a lot in this fight since we know that he can hit black adam with planet destroying punches and his durability is strong enough to withstand the heat of stars and fly out of super nova unharmed. You do know that is something that current superman failed to do and I thinik that current superman>black adam. A supernova knocked him the hell out but gladiator flew out of a blast that was stated as having the potential to destroy a solar system and he didnt feel it.

I seen gladiator move at light speed when he blitz ego and it was stated that he was blitzing ego at light speed or how about the time when he blitzed a cannon at light speed. Show me some light speed movements from black adam.

iceman24567
Lightning fist dont mean jack in a fight with glads if his confidence is up. If you had gladiator powers would your confindence fail in every fight. His confindence isnt any different from yours because I know for a fact that if I was trained at birth I wont lose shit fighting someone that Im superior to.

Glads high feats mean a lot in this fight since we know that he can hit black adam with planet destroying punches and his durability is strong enough to withstand the heat of stars and fly out of super nova unharmed. You do know that is something that current superman failed to do and I thinik that current superman>black adam. A supernova knocked him the hell out but gladiator flew out of a blast that was stated as having the potential to destroy a solar system and he didnt feel it.

I seen gladiator move at light speed when he blitz ego and it was stated that he was blitzing ego at light speed or how about the time when he blitzed a cannon at light speed. Show me some light speed movements from black adam. Youn never answered my question light speed isn't 100x light speed his reflexes and durability gives him the nod against Gladz speed The hulk countered so can Adam I really hate debating with you because you suck at backing up anything you type. Teth eats Gladz alive.

carver9
Youn never answered my question light speed isn't 100x light speed his reflexes and durability gives him the nod against Gladz speed The hulk countered so can Adam I really hate debating with you because you suck at backing up anything you type. Teth eats Gladz alive.

laughing

Good one. Well I'll try to back it up this time.

Im going to use the same argument that you use. Gladiator has flown across the universe in a couple of panels. He has flown from the shiar headquaters to earth in at least 3 panels which could make him>>>>light speed. If you have something showing adam can do the same thing then please show it to me.

I cant believe you said this. Im going to leave it at that because I can go on for days about the people that has countered black adam, superman, wonder woman, etc... speed. I see that you use this argument when it benefits you. LOL

Glads break adams neck like he did hyperion whos durability is>black adam unless again you can show me black adam flying through suns like hyperion has done.

iceman24567
laughing

Good one. Well I'll try to back it up this time.

Im going to use the same argument that you use. Gladiator has flown across the universe in a couple of panels. He has flown from the shiar headquaters to earth in at least 3 panels which could make him>>>>light speed. If you have something showing adam can do the same thing then please show it to me.

I cant believe you said this. Im going to leave it at that because I can go on for days about the people that has countered black adam, superman, wonder woman, etc... speed. I see that you use this argument when it benefits you. LOL

Glads break adams neck like he did hyperion whos durability is>black adam unless again you can show me black adam flying through suns like hyperion has done. I dont need to or want to show you anything I'm on my iPhone a can't show anything even if I wanted to I rather put you on ignore because its obvious you have never seen Teth fight beings with matching or greater abilities than Gladz.

carver9
I dont need to or want to show you anything I'm on my iPhone a can't show anything even if I wanted to I rather put you on ignore because its obvious you have never seen Teth fight beings with matching or greater abilities than Gladz.

So thats how you're going to end it by putting me on ignore. I wasnt trying to make you mad I just wanted to see what options you was going to give to back up your character. I know how awesome a character ba is but that wont make me think that he can beat everyone. My bad for making you mad though, hope we can be cool in the future..

Enyalus
SMP is like one of those retarded kids you see, who might get hit repeatedly enough to make any of us wince, but the kid just shrugs it off and proceeds to beat down the other guy. Kicking Ion's ass, owning various Supermen without breaking a sweat, punching the heads off of Teen Titans, surviving being atomized, surviving a universe-destroying explosion...the guy might as well be called Juggernautman-Prime. He can take King Thor. And it doesn't really matter how the Glads/BA fight turns out, because neither is going to beat the other guy quickly. If BA is winning, he's going to get backed up by SMP fresh off of his decimation of the Thunder God, and if Glads is winning, well, we'll see how long he lasts against BA & SMP combined.

Team Two 8/10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
SMP is like one of those retarded kids you see, who might get hit repeatedly enough to make any of us wince, but the kid just shrugs it off and proceeds to beat down the other guy. Kicking Ion's ass, owning various Supermen without breaking a sweat, punching the heads off of Teen Titans, surviving being atomized, surviving a universe-destroying explosion...the guy might as well be called Juggernautman-Prime. He can take King Thor. And it doesn't really matter how the Glads/BA fight turns out, because neither is going to beat the other guy quickly. If BA is winning, he's going to get backed up by SMP fresh off of his decimation of the Thunder God, and if Glads is winning, well, we'll see how long he lasts against BA & SMP combined.

Team Two 8/10. I actually agree with this post beautiful friend.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Juk3n

Gladiator's confidence doesn't and has never worked that way.

Unless, perhaps, you can enlighten me on instances in which his confidence was shattered merely due to facing a comparably powerful opponent?

ultimatethor
Glads vs BA would be a tough fight. Using glads fight against hulk to undermine his reflexes is just foolish considering that numerous people dont use their speed properly against hulk. But i see team 2 winning because of prime, if it was RKT on team 1 it might have bin different.

carver9
Originally posted by KK the Great
Gladiator's confidence doesn't and has never worked that way.

Unless, perhaps, you can enlighten me on instances in which his confidence was shattered merely due to facing a comparably powerful opponent?

I would love to see this too. They think that if he is facing a strong character he immediately lose confidence which is bull. If anyone of us had glads power and we faced a strong opponent Im pretty sure that we would be excited due to me knowing that the more confident I am the stronger, faster, durable I become. Glads would rape black adam since it has been stated that he has the strength to rip star in half (damn thats strong). Happy Dance

lawest9
I dont need to or want to show you anything I'm on my iPhone a can't show anything even if I wanted to I rather put you on ignore because its obvious you have never seen Teth fight beings with matching or greater abilities than Gladz. i don't know how much of an high end feat this is but in a issue of jsa i saw both ba and cm lift a city a piece and was flying with them pretty effortlessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.