Thor & Wonder Woman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
In this scenario Thanos is gathering more items of power in order to pierce what his instruments have called the "Veil" (da da doom... sound fx stick out tongue). After working feverishly for days on end, he chances to adjust the frequency of his sensors, which then begin to pick up a strange anomalous energy signature coming from Earth.

As he probes deeper into this mystery, it appears that Mjolnir (Thor's weapon) is emitting the exact wavelength, that he needs in order to pierce the "Veil". Thanos however still has not figured out what this object is that is causing this disturbance, as it is masked by what appears to be an enchantment.

In Haste he gathers the catalysts that he has carefully theorized would cause a tear in reality once he was within 20 meters of the still unknown object, (Mjolnir) and teleports down to Earth finding himself in Asgard face to face with none other than Thor.

At first glance Thor sees Thanos as a threat and rushes headlong towards the Titan... they dissapear, only to reappear in Themyscira, the mythical island that Wonder Woman calls home.

Thanos seems to get his bearings before Thor does and begins his assault, Diana seeing this flies to Thors aid (ok she likes blondie more than Darkseids twin).

Can Thor win this battle, even with the aid of Wonder Woman?

Rules of combat Wonder Woman only has her lasso, and tiara.
Thor has his latest armor, and Thanos has standard equipment as well.

Who wins?

fangirl101
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
In this scenario Thanos is gathering more items of power in order to pierce what his instruments have called the "Veil" (da da doom... sound fx stick out tongue). After working feverishly for days on end, he chances to adjust the frequency of his sensors, which then begin to pick up a strange anomalous energy signature coming from Earth.

As he probes deeper into this mystery, it appears that Mjolnir (Thor's weapon) is emitting the exact wavelength, that he needs in order to pierce the "Veil". Thanos however still has not figured out what this object is that is causing this disturbance, as it is masked by what appears to be an enchantment.

In Haste he gathers the catalysts that he has carefully theorized would cause a tear in reality once he was within 20 meters of the still unknown object, (Mjolnir) and teleports down to Earth finding himself in Asgard face to face with none other than Thor.

At first glance Thor sees Thanos as a threat and rushes headlong towards the Titan... they dissapear, only to reappear in Themyscira, the mythical island that Wonder Woman calls home.

Thanos seems to get his bearings before Thor does and begins his assault, Diana seeing this flies to Thors aid (ok she likes blondie more than Darkseids twin).

Can Thor win this battle, even with the aid of Wonder Woman?

Rules of combat Wonder Woman only has her lasso, and tiara.
Thor has his latest armor, and Thanos has standard equipment as well.

Who wins?
wondy without her bracers to block Thanos's blast, is one shotted to a dust pile. Then Thor is killed a few seconds later.

Bouboumaster
Thanos blow them away

h1a8
For some reason I don't think Thanos can beat current Thor.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by fangirl101
wondy without her bracers to block Thanos's blast, is one shotted to a dust pile. Then Thor is killed a few seconds later.

Wow you know something I forgot to add her bracers, she has them in this fight.

Mr. Slippyfist
Wow you know something I forgot to add her bracers, she has them in this fight. Well, then she wins by herself.

tdazz
Thanos ftw.

h1a8
WW and Thor are too much. WW could lasso Thanos, bounce his blasts back at him, decapitate him with her tiara, combo him to ko. Thor could occupy Thanos for WW to do these things while she is yawning.

Team wins 10/10.

Alucard25
Really depends on Current Thor if he is really as strong as he was back with Runes and Wonder Woman would be a mild annoyance at best.

h1a8
Originally posted by Alucard25
Really depends on Current Thor if he is really as strong as he was back with Runes and Wonder Woman would be a mild annoyance at best.

Mild annoyance my foot. What is Thanos going to do if Thor occupies his time while WW uses that for her advantage to lasso him or get a good strike on him? And I'm being nice. You don't want me to argue that Diana can beat Thanos on her own.

kgkg
Originally posted by h1a8
Mild annoyance my foot. What is Thanos going to do if Thor occupies his time while WW uses that for her advantage to lasso him or get a good strike on him? And I'm being nice. You don't want me to argue that Diana can beat Thanos on her own. Cool! but that whould make Thanos an idiot to get roped

ultimatethor
WW and Thor are too much. WW could lasso Thanos, bounce his blasts back at him, decapitate him with her tiara, combo him to ko. Thor could occupy Thanos for WW to do these things while she is yawning.

Team wins 10/10.

Pls stop this foolishness. WW combo to koing thanos? Who has she ever comboed to ko b4? Further who on thanos level of durability?lol. Also i doubt decapitating him with her tiara will evn come close to working. How can either WW or thor get through thanos shields? I mean this entire fight depends on current thors powerlevel. Using feats alone thanos is still superior but its debatable as to what current thors powerlevel is. WW is not even a factor. She will be encased in the same type of enrgy field that thanos used against WM thor with PG and Odin ending her fight. Id like to see u make the arguemnt that wondy can beat thanos on her own.LOL laughing out loud Current thor has done nothing to show he is close to Odins level and thanos took A full onsluaght from Odin using Gungir without being koed. Current thor certainly is not taking him out.

ultimatethor
Mild annoyance my foot. What is Thanos going to do if Thor occupies his time while WW uses that for her advantage to lasso him or get a good strike on him? And I'm being nice. You don't want me to argue that Diana can beat Thanos on her own.

Wonderwoman is not evn going to be a mild annoyance to thanos. Thanos took multiple hits from Mjolnir from Warrior Mad thor with the PG who is far far stronger than wonderwoman can ever be, without having any significant damage done to him. Wonderwoman getting a "good strike" on him will hardly affect him. Howver thanos getting a fairly powerful blast on wonderwoman will be the end of the fight for her.

KuRuPT Thanosi
can somebody say... pimp slap? Wonder woman gets slapped and then it's Thor vs. Thanos and after a good fight Thanos will take this.

h1a8
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Pls stop this foolishness. WW combo to koing thanos? Who has she ever comboed to ko b4? Further who on thanos level of durability?lol. Also i doubt decapitating him with her tiara will evn come close to working. How can either WW or thor get through thanos shields? I mean this entire fight depends on current thors powerlevel. Using feats alone thanos is still superior but its debatable as to what current thors powerlevel is. WW is not even a factor. She will be encased in the same type of enrgy field that thanos used against WM thor with PG and Odin ending her fight. Id like to see u make the arguemnt that wondy can beat thanos on her own.LOL laughing out loud Current thor has done nothing to show he is close to Odins level and thanos took A full onsluaght from Odin using Gungir without being koed. Current thor certainly is not taking him out.

Are you saying that a punch from WW is not going to phase Thanos in the least?

Thanos is not durable in the hard sense. He is a soft pillow. He just can control his body well and absorb energy blasts. If Thanos puts up shields then they will get broken eventually. Just like Champion was doing. Only he gave up.

WW is faster than Thanos. She can lasso him easily, combo him after the first hit, or decapitate him. Thanos is not fast enough to even get his gun to encase her. Diana can send his blasts back at him with her bracelets. I like to see Thanos grow a new head back. That would be something.

There are two types of durability. Energy projection durability and blunt force durability. So mentioning Odin has nothing to do with this fight or any fight that will be physical.

WW alone wins. Thor is overkill.

h1a8
Wonderwoman is not evn going to be a mild annoyance to thanos. Thanos took multiple hits from Mjolnir from Warrior Mad thor with the PG who is far far stronger than wonderwoman can ever be, without having any significant damage done to him. Wonderwoman getting a "good strike" on him will hardly affect him. Howver thanos getting a fairly powerful blast on wonderwoman will be the end of the fight for her.

The PG does nothing. Plus my stance is that WW is stronger than WM Thor with or without the PG. Even then, Thor still smashed his face up.
WW would just continue to pummel him in a devastating combo.

Also damage has nothing to do with koing someone. Many have been koed in comics without the slightest mark on their face. Thanos had a busted nose which proves Thor's strikes were far above what was needed to combo him to ko. Thor stupid tail self just didn't combo him (maybe he wasn't fast enough).

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
can somebody say... pimp slap? Wonder woman gets slapped and then it's Thor vs. Thanos and after a good fight Thanos will take this.

The strategy is for Thor to go in and occupy Thanos while Diana easily decapitates him from a distance, lassos him from a distance ,or if Thor gets a shot on him Diana moves in (while his head is still reeling back) and follows it with more strikes to form a combo. He is then lost.

bbrem123

Thanos is not durable in the hard sense. He is a soft pillow. He just can control his body well and absorb energy blasts. If Thanos puts up shields then they will get broken eventually. Just like Champion was doing. Only he gave up.

WW is faster than Thanos. She can lasso him easily, combo him after the first hit, or decapitate him. Thanos is not fast enough to even get his gun to encase her. Diana can send his blasts back at him with her bracelets. I like to see Thanos grow a new head back. That would be something.

There are two types of durability. Energy projection durability and blunt force durability. So mentioning Odin has nothing to do with this fight or any fight that will be physical.

lol at WW beating thanos by herself...i cant believe u r arguing against thanos's feats

bbrem123
The PG does nothing. Plus my stance is that WW is stronger than WM Thor with or without the PG. Even then, Thor still smashed his face up.
WW would just continue to pummel him in a devastating combo.

Also damage has nothing to do with koing someone. Many have been koed in comics without the slightest mark on their face. Thanos had a busted nose which proves Thor's strikes were far above what was needed to combo him to ko. Thor stupid tail self just didn't combo him (maybe he wasn't fast enough).

please tell me how she is stronger then WM thor with PG...that just a foolish statement

bbrem123
The strategy is for Thor to go in and occupy Thanos while Diana easily decapitates him from a distance, lassos him from a distance ,or if Thor gets a shot on him Diana moves in (while his head is still reeling back) and follows it with more strikes to form a combo. He is then lost.

u have no reason to believe that thanos can be decapitated...and it take alot of punishment then ur little combos to take out the mad titan

kgkg
The PG does nothing. It made Thor look pretty

bbrem123
Originally posted by kgkg
It made Thor look pretty

lolz at the worthless PG

Alucard25

Yeah right Wonder Woman beating Thanos on her own now your just being delusional.Why wouldn't I want you to I need a good laugh.

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
lol at WW beating thanos by herself...i cant believe u r arguing against thanos's feats thumb up

Metalmanx
Team Wonder Thor FTW.

Either one of them would give Thanos a wicked fight. Together, this is theirs.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not sure if this guy believes what he's saying or just likes to make up funny statements with no foundation. WW stronger then Thor with PG hahaha lol. Thanks for the chuckle. THanos is an expert at H2H combat and has trained in it for thousands and thousands of years. I would venture to say with his durability, strength & H2H skills he can pretty easily take out WW. Not to mention thanos huge advantage is Mindrape and energy projection that WW can't equal nor duplicate. Thor to me is a tougher fight then WW imo. In the end I see thanos winning this fight

The Great Galen

LMAO, there is nothing she can do that would be of any concern to Thanos. Her speed would amount to nothing since none of her physical attacks would flinch him, she loses to him badly here buddy. Thor is the only one worth anything in this fight, Thanos eventually takes him bu after a good hard fight.

ultimatethor

I really hope all this was a joke. You are actually comparing thanos to a soft pillow?LOL a million times. Thanos shields certainly wont be broken by wonderwoman. Champion had the PG at the time so he was stronger than wonderwoman. Not only that, thanos mentioned that Champion was growing stronger with each blow. You howver have made it plainly clear that u dont know jack about the power gem as u think it does nothing. Further all of this is irrelevant as thanos has had upgrades since that time is is now much more powerful. Wonderwoman is never getting through his shields.

Thanos does not evn need to use shields because of his durability. He took multiple hits from mjolnir from a warrior mad thor with the power gem without evn coming close to being koed.. Way more than anything wonderwoman can dish out or evn come close to dishing out. That is he took hits from a thor already ten times as powerful as normal thor, being amped by the power gem. But lets not forget u think the Pg does nothing. You obviously have not read the arc. If not u wud have seen thanos mentioning how thor was tapping into the power of the gem or when warlock commented on how dangerous it wud be for thor in his already mad state to gain additional power by acquiring the Pg.

Wonderwoman is indeed faster than thanos but thats it. Thanos is quite adept at hand to hand combat and wonderwoman has never shown the ability to initiate numerous attacks at superspeed so i dont know where this ur laughable" combo to ko" strategy is coming from. Her lasso can be nullifyed by thanos easily through simple BFR, shields or encasement. It seems u think thanos needs his gun to encase wondy. Its evn more obvious u have not read the arc because u will see that thanos used the same type of encasement block on odin just by looking at him. Also who has diana decapitated that has evn close to thanos level durability? That strategy wont work either. Diana can indeed blcok some of thanos blasts with her bracelets but what about thanos other attacks like encasement,mindrape,BFr,lifeforce absorption, matter manipulation etc. Thanos is a superior matter manipulator to SS and can easily create numerous sharp constructs and use them to impale wonderwoman.

LAstly the reason i mentioned thanos fight against Odin, is that thor who is the only real threat in this match has gud enrgy projection. Howver Odin who is far more powerful than thor( evn current thor) could not KO thanos evn after bringing out Gungir. So thor has little or no chance of doing so.

Really only u could argue that wonderwoman can take out thanos and while adding thor makes the fight a little better. Thanos is still the overwhelming winner.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
LMAO, there is nothing she can do that would be of any concern to Thanos. Her speed would amount to nothing since none of her physical attacks would flinch him, she loses to him badly here buddy. Thor is the only one worth anything in this fight, Thanos eventually takes him bu after a good hard fight.

That makes no sense. How would none of her attacks do her no good? her magic lasso can be used as a slicing whip to pierce even high level demons. Or she wraps it around her fist and uses it to make her punches harder. She's already A-1 strength level. Same as Superman. So she's in that class.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That makes no sense. How would none of her attacks do her no good? her magic lasso can be used as a slicing whip to pierce even high level demons. Or she wraps it around her fist and uses it to make her punches harder. She's already A-1 strength level. Same as Superman. So she's in that class.

The thing is Fangirl her attacks could do some harm over time but my contention is she would be dealt with long before she could do any significant damage. I know you don't like Thanos fangirl but I hope your not like this joker and actually believe WW can take thanos one v one

h1a8
I really hope all this was a joke. You are actually comparing thanos to a soft pillow?LOL a million times. Thanos shields certainly wont be broken by wonderwoman. Champion had the PG at the time so he was stronger than wonderwoman. Not only that, thanos mentioned that Champion was growing stronger with each blow. You howver have made it plainly clear that u dont know jack about the power gem as u think it does nothing. Further all of this is irrelevant as thanos has had upgrades since that time is is now much more powerful. Wonderwoman is never getting through his shields.

Thanos does not evn need to use shields because of his durability. He took multiple hits from mjolnir from a warrior mad thor with the power gem without evn coming close to being koed.. Way more than anything wonderwoman can dish out or evn come close to dishing out. That is he took hits from a thor already ten times as powerful as normal thor, being amped by the power gem. But lets not forget u think the Pg does nothing. You obviously have not read the arc. If not u wud have seen thanos mentioning how thor was tapping into the power of the gem or when warlock commented on how dangerous it wud be for thor in his already mad state to gain additional power by acquiring the Pg.

Wonderwoman is indeed faster than thanos but thats it. Thanos is quite adept at hand to hand combat and wonderwoman has never shown the ability to initiate numerous attacks at superspeed so i dont know where this ur laughable" combo to ko" strategy is coming from. Her lasso can be nullifyed by thanos easily through simple BFR, shields or encasement. It seems u think thanos needs his gun to encase wondy. Its evn more obvious u have not read the arc because u will see that thanos used the same type of encasement block on odin just by looking at him. Also who has diana decapitated that has evn close to thanos level durability? That strategy wont work either. Diana can indeed blcok some of thanos blasts with her bracelets but what about thanos other attacks like encasement,mindrape,BFr,lifeforce absorption, matter manipulation etc. Thanos is a superior matter manipulator to SS and can easily create numerous sharp constructs and use them to impale wonderwoman.

LAstly the reason i mentioned thanos fight against Odin, is that thor who is the only real threat in this match has gud enrgy projection. Howver Odin who is far more powerful than thor( evn current thor) could not KO thanos evn after bringing out Gungir. So thor has little or no chance of doing so.

Really only u could argue that wonderwoman can take out thanos and while adding thor makes the fight a little better. Thanos is still the overwhelming winner.

The only possible being who can use the PG efficiently is probably Thanos. WM Thor was a moron. The PG probably amped his strength 1% which is nothing. From what I've seen those with the PG lose. Just look at all the threads about it. Everyone who has the PG loses by popular opinion.

With that said. I go by feats to say who is stronger. WW has shown that she is at least 1million times stronger than classic Thor.
So adding in WM and the PG makes Thor still weaker. WW is definitely getting thru those shields. Plus Thanos was only just fast enough to put a frontal shield up to stop Thor's attack. There was no shield behind him. Even with the shields up Thanos has no effective way to attack. His shields will eventually crumble and when they do he is lost.

And who cares if one can take a hit without being koed. If a hit takes only 1 millionth of a damage or stun point (like Ryu's tap kick) then combining them in combo will eventually result in a ko. WW is far strong enough to ko Thanos.

I know Thanos use encasement without the gun before. My statement wasn't an ignorant one. That feat doesn't fly since it contradicts him using the gun and it enough times to say that he will do it. Also, BFRing the lasso doesn't fly either for the same latter reason. You can't argue both ways. Meaning, you implying that WW won't do something because she is hardly seen doing it can be applied to Thanos as well.

Thanos is a pillow man. He can be cut very easily. He is barely bulletproof. His durability lies in HF (control of his structure) and energy absorbtion (taking blasts). I will give his body the same hardness as Hulk (no more). Energy and physical punishment are two different things. A weaker being by feats (WM Thor with PG) busted his face up. WW is doing far worst.

The thing is that many who are bias always assume that the character they see losing is just going to sit there and let the winning character do what they want. WW and Thor will be on Thanos like white on rice. Thanos is only going to have time to put up shields and wait till they crumble.

h1a8
Originally posted by The Great Galen

Thor is the distractor and WW is the killer. WW waits back a little while Thor occupies Thanos. WW waits for an opening and either finishes the combo Thor started, lassoes him from behind, or decapitates him from behind. This is an easy win for the team.

h1a8
I'm not sure if this guy believes what he's saying or just likes to make up funny statements with no foundation. WW stronger then Thor with PG hahaha lol. Thanks for the chuckle. THanos is an expert at H2H combat and has trained in it for thousands and thousands of years. I would venture to say with his durability, strength & H2H skills he can pretty easily take out WW. Not to mention thanos huge advantage is Mindrape and energy projection that WW can't equal nor duplicate. Thor to me is a tougher fight then WW imo. In the end I see thanos winning this fight
Assuming the PG gives 10x the power (even though with less efficient users the gain can be 1% or less) and that WM Thor is 10x stronger than classic Thor then WM Thor with the PG is 100x stronger than Thor.

So for this Thor to be stronger than Diana classic Thor has to be more than 1/100th of Diana's strength. You must prove that classic Thor is this strong since by feats I can show that Diana is at least 1million times stronger than classic Thor.

Note: I always seem to shock people with my posts. But only for them to find out that it is much thought put in to what I say. That is why I am the VulcanData. Ha Ha Hahhhh!

TheBadguy
...Jesus Christ

h1a8
Originally posted by TheBadguy
...Jesus Christ

Heh! Don't say the Lord's name in vain.

bbrem123
Assuming the PG gives 10x the power (even though with less efficient users the gain can be 1% or less) and that WM Thor is 10x stronger than classic Thor then WM Thor with the PG is 100x stronger than Thor.

So for this Thor to be stronger than Diana classic Thor has to be more than 1/100th of Diana's strength. You must prove that classic Thor is this strong since by feats I can show that Diana is at least 1million times stronger than classic Thor.

Note: I always seem to shock people with my posts. But only for them to find out that it is much thought put in to what I say. That is why I am the VulcanData. Ha Ha Hahhhh!

where do u get 1,000,000 times stronger then thor???

and how do u get he was only tapping into 1%...he was mad not stupid...champion tapped into much more then 1% and was dumb as a stump...and thanos even said he was tapping into the power gems energy...y would thanos even be concerned at all about thor tapping into 1% thats a worthless amount

stop making up numbers

h1a8
where do u get 1,000,000 times stronger then thor???

and how do u get he was only tapping into 1%...he was mad not stupid...champion tapped into much more then 1% and was dumb as a stump...and thanos even said he was tapping into the power gems energy...y would thanos even be concerned at all about thor tapping into 1% thats a worthless amount

stop making up numbers

I said at least 1 million times (most likely much more). I got it from feats of course. Champion didn't know how he tapped it, if he did. Plus Champion is already super strong anyway. Remember he has the power of the big bang or something. He could easily destroy a planet on his own without the PG. So it is not proven how much Champion was tapping from the PG vs. using his own strength. If you been here long enough to know me or my posts you would also know that I do not make up numbers my friend. I'm the mathematician of this site.

bbrem123
I said at least 1 million times (most likely much more). I got it from feats of course. Champion didn't know how he tapped it, if he did. Plus Champion is already super strong anyway. Remember he has the power of the big bang or something. He could easily destroy a planet on his own without the PG. So it is not proven how much Champion was tapping from the PG vs. using his own strength. If you been here long enough to know me or my posts you would also know that I do not make up numbers my friend. I'm the mathematician of this site.
ive been here plenty long enough...and im sorry buddy but u r making up numbers....it was said by thanos champion was getting stronger and stronger with each punch...which means he was using the gem...cuz im pretty sure he isnt the hulk and gets stonger when he get angrier...yes champion is super strong but so is thor...and we are talking about WM thor

and champions strength is less then thors

CaptainStoic
Wonder Woman is not one million times stronger than Thor, she isn't as strong as Superman, and it has been accepted that Superman is barely stronger than Thor, while Superman is much stronger than Wonder Woman by her own admission.

JLA/Avengers has been cannonized by both companies, and both companies agreed that Thor on any given day could defeat Superman. Wonder Woman has admitted that Superman is more powerful than she is, and said that if he ever went rogue, God help them all. I don't see Wonder Woman being able to defeat Thanos on her own, and she is a second tier class 100 as is Thor.

Red Hulk, Superman, Infinity Man, King Hulk, Gog (Herald), Despero, Supreme, Doomsday, Juggernaut (8th day), Mangog, Sentry ... these guys are A-1 top tier class 100s with durability and feats to match, all are team wreckers.

Wonder Woman, Thor, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Beta Ray Bill, Majestic, Black Adam, Hercules, Abomination, Lobo, Thane Ector, Sasquatch.... these guys are true class 100's, but they range from low to mid tier.

Thanos runs a little above A-1 top tier. This is my opinion of the pecking order.

While some may say that strength isn't everything, Thanos is no one trick pony.

Priest

Wonder Woman, Thor, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Beta Ray Bill, Majestic, Black Adam, Hercules, Abomination, Lobo, Thane Ector, Sasquatch.... these guys are true class 100's, but they range from low to mid tier.

Disagreez

fangirl101
Wonder Woman is not one million times stronger than Thor, she isn't as strong as Superman, and it has been accepted that Superman is barely stronger than Thor, while Superman is much stronger than Wonder Woman by her own admission.

JLA/Avengers has been cannonized by both companies, and both companies agreed that Thor on any given day could defeat Superman. Wonder Woman has admitted that Superman is more powerful than she is, and said that if he ever went rogue, God help them all. I don't see Wonder Woman being able to defeat Thanos on her own, and she is a second tier class 100 as is Thor.

Red Hulk, Superman, Infinity Man, King Hulk, Gog (Herald), Despero, Supreme, Doomsday, Juggernaut (8th day), Mangog, Sentry ... these guys are A-1 top tier class 100s with durability and feats to match, all are team wreckers.

Thanos runs a little above A-1 top tier. This is my opinion of the pecking order.

Hell no Superman is NOT much stronger than Wonder Woman. that is BULLSHIT. DC's own files list Wonder Woman's strength as A-1.

Priest
Bio's thumb down

fangirl101
Originally posted by Priest
Bio's thumb down

BIO backed by Feats. Herculese rocked Superman's world. Wondy is Stronger than Herc. Herc has held up themyscira for thousands of years on his back. Wondy has held her own in with Barda, Superman, CM, CN, Gl's, Knocked out CA, and Konvict. No one but class A-1 has a prayer of doing that.

CaptainStoic
Disagreez

Why? I said low to mid class 100's. Red Hulk did show his strength dominance in the latest issue of Hulk. I think Thor is approaching top tier class 100, but he falls a little short, and has shown as much. Perrikus, 8th day Juggernaut, Red Hulk, Pagan.... just to name a few.

These guys have shown that they are stronger than him being able to out muscle him, but he has other factors that bring him up to their level most of the time (Mjolnir). Take away his hammer, and he loses a lot of steam.

TricksterPriest
............I'm not buying it. Thanos is not stronger than Superman.

Priest
Why? I said low to mid class 100's. Red Hulk did show his strength dominance in the latest issue of Hulk. I think Thor is approaching top tier class 100, but he falls a little short, and has shown as much. Perrikus, 8th day Juggernaut, Red Hulk, Pagan.... just to name a few.
I think Red Hulk is on a strength level of his own considering he seems to be more stronger than World War Hulk.

I was disagreeing with the fact that you but Thor and Superman on different levels of strength considering that Thor has strength feats that surpasses any one on the mid and low tier list you made.
I'm not saying that Superman and Thor have the same strength, but they do have comparable strength feats.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............I'm not buying it. Thanos is not stronger than Superman.
Yes he is, Superman can't brawl the Hulk, Thor, Thing, and Hercules at the same time and win.

Superman can't slug it out with WM Thor with the powergem no expression

llagrok
Hell no Superman is NOT much stronger than Wonder Woman. that is BULLSHIT. DC's own files list Wonder Woman's strength as A-1.

In Maxwell Lord's files it looked like she was an A-2

CaptainStoic
Thanos did survive being sucked into a black hole... feat wise for the Thanos camp, this would be physically traumitizing, and to say the least as well as being an understatement "incredible".

Even Stardust claimed that he/she/it as well as Beta Ray Bill, would have been "crushed into sub atomic particles if they were to get pulled into a black hole" (iirc).

Superman tried not to be pulled into one, I wonder why that was? whistle

Fangirl, I am not saying that Wonder Woman isn't a heavy gun, but she's just not at the top of the food chain like Superman is, she even admitted that Superman is more powerful than she is. I believe that it was in an ElseWorlds comic where an evil version of Superman is seen choking the life out of Wonder Woman. Now if she were on his level despite what her bio says, she wouldn't have been killed.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by llagrok

Yep!

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
WRONG. Her listing is A-1. Her rank is A-2 becuz she comes up short behind Superman in Durability and Flight Speed. In reflex speed, Her and Superman both have A-1 speed.

fangirl101
Thanos did survive being sucked into a black hole... feat wise for the Thanos camp, this would be physically traumitizing, and to say the least as well as being an understatement "incredible".

Even Stardust claimed that he/she/it as well as Beta Ray Bill, would have been "crushed into sub atomic particles if they were to get pulled into a black hole" (iirc).

Fangirl, I am not saying that Wonder Woman isn't a heavy gun, but she's just not at the top of the food chain like Superman is, she even admitted that Superman is more powerful than she is. I believe that it was in an ElseWorlds comic where an evil version of Superman is seen choking the life out of Wonder Woman. Now if she were on his level despite what her bio says, she wouldn't have been killed.
Fail. Alternate superman alternate wonder woman. In one reality, wonder woman is far more powerful than superman, who is more powerful than the new earth version. go figure.

TricksterPriest
BS. Superman yawns at black holes. Thanos was actually hurt by one.

h1a8

Average Superman (good distance away from yellow sun) is stronger than WW (most likely). But both are stronger than Thor by a vast amount (more than a million times). Companies opinions are not canon. We argue by feats and feats alone to decide who is stronger. And by feats WW is more than 1 million times stronger than Thor. Both WW and Superman are very high class 100 beings. Thanos isn't even near them in strength. He's closer to Thor (maybe a little less).

And I disagree with your lists. WW, MM, Orion, BA, Lobo, and most other D.C. characters are A-1 top tier in strength.

h1a8
Yes he is, Superman can't brawl the Hulk, Thor, Thing, and Hercules at the same time and win.

Superman can't slug it out with WM Thor with the powergem no expression

Why not? Both Hulk and Thing are insects to Superman. He can knock their heads off instantly. But he won't because of his nature. So don't confuse what Superman will do with what he can do.

Metalmanx

Yea, I disagree with some of this, too. While he is stronger, Superman isn't on another tier. He's just higher up on the A-1 tier. Wonder Woman is still up there, too. In fact, I think it's safe to say that both their strengths are uncharted. Superman is stronger, but not by any leagues. Diana is right behind Supes strength-wise. In fact, she's pretty much right behind him all physical categories, save for fighting skills, in which she is far superior.

Also, I believe many of the second-tier characters you mentioned are also on the A-1 level. But hey, that's just me.

Metalmanx

Supes once safely contained a black hole in his bare hands.

no expression

CaptainStoic
And Sentry held a Cosmic Cube in his, but was dumped on his ass by King Hulk... the DC hyperbole needs to stop. By feats alone I have seen Superman's heart stopped by Doomsday Rex, and if Doomsday Rex was 1 million times stronger than Thor the punch that stopped Kals heart would have caused an earthquake that would have shook the entire United States, Canada, and Mexico causing a tsunami with global threatening effects. This is what it would be like to be 1,000,000x stronger than Thor.

Superman, like Gladiator have been dealt with by guys less than Thanos, in power. h1a8 I'm beginning to believe that you are serious about this 1,000,000 x stronger rubbish that your trying to sell everyone.

So we are now all supposed to throw out what is stated in comics to suit our own beliefs? When has Wonder Woman ever shifted a continent under her own power? When has she ever hit the ground with her own fists and caused a 10 on the Richter scale? When has she ever stomped her foot once and nearly tore the east coast off?

h1a8, before you decide to post such and such, perhaps you should take into account what the writers are saying about their own copy written characters, and stop making up stories, to inflate your favorite characters, because if any of what you said was true, judging by feats alone... Batman kick would topple Galactus, because after all it made Darkseid bleed, and since Darkseid is above Wonder Woman............

bbrem123
And Sentry held a Cosmic Cube in his, but was dumped on his ass by King Hulk... the DC hyperbole needs to stop. By feats alone I have seen Superman's heart stopped by Doomsday Rex, and if Doomsday Rex was 1 million times stronger than Thor the punch that stopped Kals heart would have caused an earthquake that would have shook the entire United States, Canada, and Mexico causing a tsunami with global threatening effects. This is what it would be like to be 1,000,000x stronger than Thor.

Superman, like Gladiator have been dealt with by guys less than Thanos, in power. h1a8 I'm beginning to believe that you are serious about this 1,000,000 x stronger rubbish that your trying to sell everyone.

So we are now all supposed to throw out what is stated in comics to suit our own beliefs? When has Wonder Woman ever shifted a continent under her own power? When has she ever hit the ground with her own fists and caused a 10 on the Richter scale? When has she ever stomped her foot once and nearly tore the east coast off?

h1a8, before you decide to post such and such, perhaps you should take into account what the writers are saying about their own copy written characters, and stop making up stories, to inflate your favorite characters, because if any of what you said was true, judging by feats alone... Batman kick would topple Galactus, because after all it made Darkseid bleed, and since Darkseid is above Wonder Woman............

thank you...by how they r taking about DC heroes, marvel heroes dont stand a chance in hell against them...which is obviously false

bbrem123
Why not? Both Hulk and Thing are insects to Superman. He can knock their heads off instantly. But he won't because of his nature. So don't confuse what Superman will do with what he can do.

u cant be serious...superman vs hulk has been debated forever

stop making dumb statements like this

Metalmanx

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlatitans3of3272wg.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla058146tz.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla75p414hj.jpg

no expression

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jlatitans3of3272wg.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla058146tz.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla75p414hj.jpg

no expression

thumb up

occultdestroyer
In this scenario Thanos is gathering more items of power in order to pierce what his instruments have called the "Veil"

durlaugh
LOL @ the "Veil"

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
thumb up

Nice, but didn't The Hulk recently hold a planet together all by himself? Didn't Thor lift the Midgard Serpent all by himself? Did Gladiator not destroy a planet with his fists? Those scans are impressive, but you can't deny that Marvel characters have equal amounts of impressive feats.

For those that are unaware of Supermans flight capability, he braces himself and allows his flight to do the rest, this is not a true strength feat. In D.O.T.N.G he would have be killed by two colliding planets, but was teleported out of the way before impact, and even that knocked him out.

So what we have here are high feats, mixed with low ones. Yet he can survive a black hole? Something just doesn't make sense. I need to bring it up one more time. Batman kicked Darkseid and made him bleed, now this is a guy that has gone toe to toe with Superman. Is Batman now superhuman? Yet he got broken by Bane???

If we were to go on feats, Superman was taken down by less guys than the mindless Hulk swatted away years ago. What's my point? Marvel and DC heros are on par with each other.

fangirl101
Nice, but didn't The Hulk recently hold a planet together all by himself? Didn't Thor lift the Midgard Serpent all by himself? Did Gladiator not destroy a planet with his fists? Those scans are impressive, but you can't deny that Marvel characters have equal amounts of impressive feats.

For those that are unaware of Supermans flight capability, he braces himself and allows his flight to do the rest, this is not a true strength feat. In D.O.T.N.G he would have be killed by two colliding planets, but was teleported out of the way before impact, and even that knocked him out.

So what we have here are high feats, mixed with low ones. Yet he can survive a black hole? Something just doesn't make sense. I need to bring it up one more time. Batman kicked Darkseid and made him bleed, now this is a guy that has gone toe to toe with Superman. Is Batman now superhuman? Yet he got broken by Bane???

If we were to go on feats, Superman was taken down by less guys than the mindless Hulk swatted away years ago. What's my point? Marvel and DC heros are on par with each other.
You can't seriously compare apok and new gen as two colliding planets. they are unlike any other planets in the universe. You post wreaks of someone who hasn't studied what happened. Batman kicked Darksied after he'd been blasted by highfather's staff. batman also was using some kind of new god tech. unless you think batman can go invisible and hold the staff of power on his own. And what the hell do you mean flight does superman's strength feats. That is soooooooooooooooo dumb. let's see you fly and try and push a planet. your muscles would all rip and your arms would smash in on themselves as you couldn't hold your arms out with enough strength.

Priest
let's see you fly and try and push a planet. your muscles would all rip and your arms would smash in on themselves as you couldn't hold your arms out with enough strength.
Durability....

KuRuPT Thanosi
I can't believe that joker is still saying WW is 1 million times stronger then Thor and even Thor with PG. Please show me a bio or panal that says this. It's been shown that Thor is right below Superman and clearly superman is above WW. So, I would say they are about equal in terms of strength although I would still give Thor the slight edge. However, with the PG thor trashes WW. WW has little to no chance against thanos as she can't match his strength nor his durability.

fangirl101
Durability....

Durability has shit to do with your muscles giving in and folding in if you can't keep your arms flexed. The artist even gives interpretation that it is muscles doing the work when they are pulling the planet.

fangirl101
I can't believe that joker is still saying WW is 1 million times stronger then Thor and even Thor with PG. Please show me a bio or panal that says this. It's been shown that Thor is right below Superman and clearly superman is above WW. So, I would say they are about equal in terms of strength although I would still give Thor the slight edge. However, with the PG thor trashes WW. WW has little to no chance against thanos as she can't match his strength nor his durability.
Oh. Thanos has no strength feats. I'd say he's around Superman level strength. Thanos big advantage is durability. And Wondy Can exceed Thanos's Durability. All She needs is her shield.

bbrem123
Oh. Thanos has no strength feats. I'd say he's around Superman level strength. Thanos big advantage is durability. And Wondy Can exceed Thanos's Durability. All She needs is her shield.

thanos's power set allows him to take out WW quite easily...even if they were similar in strength it makes not difference

Nihilist

do you believe diana could take thanos one v one?

Priest
Of course she does.

Bouboumaster
The only possible being who can use the PG efficiently is probably Thanos. WM Thor was a moron. The PG probably amped his strength 1% which is nothing. From what I've seen those with the PG lose. Just look at all the threads about it. Everyone who has the PG loses by popular opinion.

With that said. I go by feats to say who is stronger. WW has shown that she is at least 1million times stronger than classic Thor.
So adding in WM and the PG makes Thor still weaker. WW is definitely getting thru those shields. Plus Thanos was only just fast enough to put a frontal shield up to stop Thor's attack. There was no shield behind him. Even with the shields up Thanos has no effective way to attack. His shields will eventually crumble and when they do he is lost.

And who cares if one can take a hit without being koed. If a hit takes only 1 millionth of a damage or stun point (like Ryu's tap kick) then combining them in combo will eventually result in a ko. WW is far strong enough to ko Thanos.

I know Thanos use encasement without the gun before. My statement wasn't an ignorant one. That feat doesn't fly since it contradicts him using the gun and it enough times to say that he will do it. Also, BFRing the lasso doesn't fly either for the same latter reason. You can't argue both ways. Meaning, you implying that WW won't do something because she is hardly seen doing it can be applied to Thanos as well.

Thanos is a pillow man. He can be cut very easily. He is barely bulletproof. His durability lies in HF (control of his structure) and energy absorbtion (taking blasts). I will give his body the same hardness as Hulk (no more). Energy and physical punishment are two different things. A weaker being by feats (WM Thor with PG) busted his face up. WW is doing far worst.

The thing is that many who are bias always assume that the character they see losing is just going to sit there and let the winning character do what they want. WW and Thor will be on Thanos like white on rice. Thanos is only going to have time to put up shields and wait till they crumble.

I have almost shit on the ground when I read that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
do you believe diana could take thanos one v one?
Not for a majority no. But due to her plot powers and speed, I'd give her one or two. The tiara and the lasso give her those wins. She's tuff enough to stand up to Thanos for a while. Just as any decent herald level is. with the exception of the surfer who runs into blasts.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

You know the funny thing is, I remember a writer saying Superman was Millions of times more powerful than Thor. confused

bbrem123
laughing

Bouboumaster
Not for a majority no. But due to her plot powers and speed, I'd give her one or two. The tiara and the lasso give her those wins. She's tuff enough to stand up to Thanos for a while. Just as any decent herald level is. with the exception of the surfer who runs into blasts.

Have you ever seen Thanos kick the hella-of-life or Surfer with some punch?

Thanos take blasts of a Pissed Off/Rampage Mode On Odin like a man, while Surfer have been KOed by one blast.

And Surfer is the top of the top of the Heralds lvler. Thanos would stop the Tiara in a move of the hand, while it's in the air.

bbrem123

any decent herald level...surfer is top and stands no chance...all other heralds would lose and herald level heroes

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bouboumaster Have you ever seen Thanos kick the hella-of-life or Surfer with some punch?Thanos take blasts of a Pissed Off/Rampage Mode On Odin like a man, while Surfer have been KOed by one blast. And Surfer is the top of the top of the Heralds lvler. Thanos would stop the Tiara in a move of the hand, while it's in the air. So you are saying Thanos is faster than Superman? He could have avoided the Tiara if she had thrown it slow. Also when Diana beheaded the God why didnt' he just stop it? It may have some magical properties. Or she could just use the tiara in hand for a win. And I said Surfer runs into thanos's blast like an idiot. Thor gave Thanos a better fight than surfer ever did. And Surfer gave the runner a decent fight but couldn't give thanos one? Rediculous writing. I stand on my opinion.

fangirl101
any decent herald level...surfer is top and stands no chance...all other heralds would lose and herald level heroes

Read what the hell i said fanboy.

bbrem123
So you are saying Thanos is faster than Superman? He could have avoided the Tiara if she had thrown it slow. Also when Diana beheaded the God why didnt' he just stop it? It may have some magical properties. Or she could just use the tiara in hand for a win. And I said Surfer runs into thanos's blast like an idiot. Thor gave Thanos a better fight than surfer ever did. And Surfer gave the runner a decent fight but couldn't give thanos one? Rediculous writing. I stand on my opinion.

superman is weak to magic, so if it has magic properties then it must hurt supes a considerable amount more..its not ridiculous writing it is ust the writer showing how much more superior thanos is over surfer

bbrem123
Read what the hell i said fanboy.

a little angry arnt we...well i did and u said he runs into his blasts...which is obviously not true, why cant thanos predict where surfer will be to hit him with a blast?...u seem to have a strange obsession with WW and will never admit u r wrong when she is out classes

fangirl101
superman is weak to magic, so if it has magic properties then it must hurt supes a considerable amount more..its not ridiculous writing it is ust the writer showing how much more superior thanos is over surfer

What about the God that Diana beheaded with the Tiara? A vastly powerful God weak against Magic? What's your excuse for that one? And superman isn't weak to moving out of the way. As i said, if she threw the tiara slow then I could see someone blocking or stopping it. But Superman is by far superior to thanos in battle reaction times and he didnt' move out of the way. And The writing is rediculous. Thor gives Thanos a decent fight but surfer cannot? Surfer who is by faster and more agile than Thanos just runs into thanos blast? Thanos who cannot fly and surfer just doesn't blow the planet up? Wonder Woman would NEVER fall so easily to Thanos as Surfer does. And it has nothing to do with her being less powerful than surfer. It has to do with surfer being written like an idiot when ever he's around thanos.

fangirl101
a little angry arnt we...well i did and u said he runs into his blasts...which is obviously not true...u seem to have a strange obsession with WW and will never admit u r wrong when she is out classes

Read the damned thread. R u serious? You talking to someone about a strange obsession. have you looked at your sig and avatar? OMFG laughing laughing

tdazz
This is ridiculous. Wonderwoman would get annihilated by Thanos, it`s not even close. Even with Thor I don`t see them winning any.

bbrem123
What about the God that Diana beheaded with the Tiara? A vastly powerful God weak against Magic? What's your excuse for that one? And superman isn't weak to moving out of the way. As i said, if she threw the tiara slow then I could see someone blocking or stopping it. But Superman is by far superior to thanos in battle reaction times and he didnt' move out of the way. And The writing is rediculous. Thor gives Thanos a decent fight but surfer cannot? Surfer who is by faster and more agile than Thanos just runs into thanos blast? Thanos who cannot fly and surfer just doesn't blow the planet up? Wonder Woman would NEVER fall so easily to Thanos as Surfer does. And it has nothing to do with her being less powerful than surfer. It has to do with surfer being written like an idiot when ever he's around thanos.

o yea and that tiara will obviously go right through thanos's shields too...ur strategies for her to win might be valid if thanos stood there and did nothing

bbrem123
Read the damned thread. R u serious? You talking to someone about a strange obsession. have you looked at your sig and avatar? OMFG laughing laughing

sorry but i can admit when thanos loses...but he sure as hell isnt losing this battle

fangirl101
o yea and that tiara will obviously go right through thanos's shields too...ur strategies for her to win might be valid if thanos stood there and did nothing
Except We all know that Wondy can blitz beings that have flashes Speed. So Thanos wont' be raising a shield before she can get her lasso around him or cut him with the tiara. And even if his shield raises, That means he would have to keep it up from a prolongued God Force attack. How long can he keep that up before Thor's hammer breached his shield? As a matter of fact I haven't seen these unbreakable shields he's used except in times of prep. Tech shields correct?

ultimatethor

Are u totally insane? What a load of nonsense. WM thor being amped only 1 percent? As i said u obviously have NOT read the arc because thanos states that thor is greatly tapping into the power of the gem. You really r ridiculous. Saying those with the PG lose in no way adds to ur argument but just shows that u really dont have one.

Now it gets to the really ridiculous part. Wonderwoman a million times stronger than classic thor? Are u alright? Wonderwoman is not even close ot being twice as strong. Frankly there are many people who think classic thor is stronger than Wonderwoman and im quite sure that absolutely no one believes that wonderwoman is even close to being as strong as Warrior Mad thor with the PG., where u r getting ur nonsense from is known only to u. WW has absolutely NO chance of getting thru those shields. Thanos does not even need to use shields because of his high durability level.

Wonderwoman will not be koing thanos, when a WM thor with power gem using Mjolnir couldnt. WM thor with PG being stronger than WW is not evendebatable so i will just drop that issue.

Now for ur next point. Thanos using encasement without the gun contradicts nothing. He used encasement with the gun in his fight against thor and used it without the gun in his fight against Odin in the same arc. All it shows is that thanos had added that ability to his powerset. No contradiction. Also my reasons for questioning WW ability to speedblitz are different from ur reasons for questioning thanos using encasement. As i have proven above thanos using encasement without the gun is no contradiction at all. Also thanos continuously adds to his powers and that particular power was one he newly added in that arc. Now my reason for saying Wonderwoman is not going to be blitzing anyone is NOT because she is hardly seen doing it but because she is NEVER seen doing it. U see the difference.

Ur next part about thanos being a pillow man and having the same physical hardness as hulk is to ridiculous to even respond to.

LOL at u saying people have bias when u have in the past stated that supes could take odin and r now arguin that WW can take thanos. Thanos has and will beat thor silly. The same goes for WW. He takes this easy via instant encasement and subsequent obliteration through blasts or Mind rape or molecular manip .

fangirl101
Are u totally insane? What a load of nonsense. WM thor being amped only 1 percent? As i said u obviously have NOT read the arc because thanos states that thor is greatly tapping into the power of the gem. You really r ridiculous. Saying those with the PG lose in no way adds to ur argument but just shows that u really dont have one.

Now it gets to the really ridiculous part. Wonderwoman a million times stronger than classic thor? Are u alright? Wonderwoman is not even close ot being twice as strong. Frankly there are many people who think classic thor is stronger than Wonderwoman and im quite sure that absolutely no one believes that wonderwoman is even close to being as strong as Warrior Mad thor with the PG., where u r getting ur nonsense from is known only to u. WW has absolutely NO chance of getting thru those shields. Thanos does not even need to use shields because of his high durability level.

Wonderwoman will not be koing thanos, when a WM thor with power gem using Mjolnir couldnt. WM thor with PG being stronger than WW is not evendebatable so i will just drop that issue.

Now for ur next point. Thanos using encasement without the gun contradicts nothing. He used encasement with the gun in his fight against thor and used it without the gun in his fight against Odin in the same arc. All it shows is that thanos had added that ability to his powerset. No contradiction. Also my reasons for questioning WW ability to speedblitz are different from ur reasons for questioning thanos using encasement. As i have proven above thanos using encasement without the gun is no contradiction at all. Also thanos continuously adds to his powers and that particular power was one he newly added in that arc. Now my reason for saying Wonderwoman is not going to be blitzing anyone is NOT because she is hardly seen doing it but because she is NEVER seen doing it. U see the difference.

Ur next part about thanos being a pillow man and having the same physical hardness as hulk is to ridiculous to even respond to.

LOL at u saying people have bias when u have in the past stated that supes could take odin and r now arguin that WW can take thanos. Thanos has and will beat thor silly. The same goes for WW. He takes this easy via instant encasement and subsequent obliteration through blasts or Mind rape or molecular manip .

This is Out and OUt a lie. Wondy has blitzed The god of war Ares. She's Blitzed Amazo. And she's blitzed the general and konvict with Superman. Next. everything else i don't care about. Just getting you together on wonder woman which you obsiously don't read with your REDICULOUS statements.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well Fangirl let me ask you this...

Do you agree with that jokers statement that WW is one million times stronger then classic thor? Do you then agree WW is even stronger then WM Thor with PG?

TheBadguy
This is Out and OUt a lie. Wondy has blitzed The god of war Ares. She's Blitzed Amazo. And she's blitzed the general and konvict with Superman. Next. everything else i don't care about. Just getting you together on wonder woman which you obsiously don't read with your REDICULOUS statements.

Funny you find those the most ridiculous statements when the other guy is rambling on about WW being a fudging MILLION TIMES stronger than Thor. Wtf? Me thinks your rage is misdirected.

fangirl101
Well Fangirl let me ask you this...

Do you agree with that jokers statement that WW is one million times stronger then classic thor? Do you then agree WW is even stronger then WM Thor with PG?
Wonder Is a peer of Thor in strength. Nothing more. Since neither have a quantifiable strength feat, I'd say they are somewhere around each other. I don't know how much the PG amped Thor, But if The PG made drax as strong as Superman, then I'd say the PG probably Made Thor at least 4 times stronger than normal.

fangirl101
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Funny you find those the most ridiculous statements when the other guy is rambling on about WW being a fudging MILLION TIMES stronger than Thor. Wtf? Me thinks your rage is misdirected.
I dont' address pure ingnorance. He's obviously arguing out of a fanboy state of mind. I'm arguing logic and actual feats. Just arguing that wondy is a million times stronger than thor means nothing to me. I know to not be true so why address that? That is blindly obvious. But what isn't obvious is that tards would actually think that wondy has never blitzed anyone.

kgkg
obsiously don't read with your REDICULOUS statements. What rediculous statements are you taking about?

Maybee the the part that WW does not speedblitz is farfetched but what else was a lie?

Bouboumaster
So you are saying Thanos is faster than Superman? He could have avoided the Tiara if she had thrown it slow. Also when Diana beheaded the God why didnt' he just stop it? It may have some magical properties. Or she could just use the tiara in hand for a win. And I said Surfer runs into thanos's blast like an idiot. Thor gave Thanos a better fight than surfer ever did. And Surfer gave the runner a decent fight but couldn't give thanos one? Rediculous writing. I stand on my opinion.

Thor can throw Mjorlinir ftl. And a Thanos CLONE stop it with a mere gesture (force field).

And maybe Thanos can't move ftl, but his reflex are insane enough to permit him to follow with eyes contact someone who move that fast.

fangirl101
Thor can throw Mjorlinir ftl. And a Thanos CLONE stop it with a mere gesture (force field).

And maybe Thanos can't move ftl, but his reflex are insane enough to permit him to follow with eyes contact someone who move that fast.

Thanos Clone. Not admissable for Thanos.

kgkg

And maybe Thanos can't move ftl, but his reflex are insane enough to permit him to follow with eyes contact someone who move that fast. Wasn't that the real Thanos?

The only clone I remember fighting Thor is when Thor had his power amped(with belt of strength) , same issue as the mangog Clone.

Bouboumaster
Thanos Clone. Not admissable for Thanos.

Why?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by kgkg
Wasn't that the real Thanos?

The only clone I remember fighting Thor is when Thor had his power amped(with belt of strength) , same issue as the mangog Clone.

No, it was a God Damn clone this time too ^^

ultimatethor

Fangirl, weve bin over this b4. If u can show me scans of wonderwoman doing this, i will immediately change my stance on wonderwomans battle speed. Becuase im certainly not going to take ur word for it without seeing scans and context of the scans.

TricksterPriest
Read Wondy's respect thread. She has the feats. it's Thanos who has no speed feats and almost no reaction feats.

ultimatethor
I dont' address pure ingnorance. He's obviously arguing out of a fanboy state of mind. I'm arguing logic and actual feats. Just arguing that wondy is a million times stronger than thor means nothing to me. I know to not be true so why address that? That is blindly obvious. But what isn't obvious is that tards would actually think that wondy has never blitzed anyone.

. LOL at u calling ANYONE a retard. Ive repeatedly asked u for scans showing me this and u have provided more out of context and irrelevant scans than i can count. Hence the reason im very reluctant to take ur word for it. Insults coming from someone who considers Wonderwoman ramming into an opponent a speedblitz? Being called a retard by someone who considers wonderwoman tagging an opponent as a speedblitz? Shall i continue to name ur ABYSMAL and laughable past attempts at showing wonderwoman speedblitzing?.LOL laughing out loud . If u can provide scans of wonderwoman initiating numerous superfast attacks against an opponent then i will gladly change my stance but so far uve only been able to show ur blatant inability to interpret whats on panel.

fangirl101
. LOL at u calling ANYONE a retard. Ive repeatedly asked u for scans showing me this and u have provided more out of context and irrelevant scans than i can count. Hence the reason im very reluctant to take ur word for it. Insults coming from someone who considers Wonderwoman ramming into an opponent a speedblitz? Being called a retard by someone who considers wonderwoman tagging an opponent as a speedblitz? Shall i continue to name ur ABYSMAL and laughable past attempts at showing wonderwoman speedblitzing?.LOL laughing out loud . If u can provide scans of wonderwoman initiating numerous superfast attacks against an opponent then i will gladly change my stance but so far uve only been able to show ur blatant inability to interpret whats on panel.
are you dense? a speed blitz is not numerous attacks. A speed blitz is moving before your opponent can react. Superman blitzed Amazo. And then promptly got attacked back. Please learn to debate comics.

bbrem123
are you dense? a speed blitz is not numerous attacks. A speed blitz is moving before your opponent can react. Superman blitzed Amazo. And then promptly got attacked back. Please learn to debate comics.

if so then speedblitzing would fail on thanos...just like sentrys failed on hulk

ultimatethor

....Hmmmm. When people say superman speedblitz for da win, what do they normally mean? Superman hitting an opponent multiple times b4 the opponent can react. The same goes for the flash and all other characters who normally blitz in comics. Going by how the term is normally used on this forum, blitzing is not just getting a quick hit in on ur opponent b4 they can react but is a continuous action. What ur describing is closer to how the term "bullrush" is used. LOL at the pathetic insult attempts.

ultimatethor
So fangirl, do u consider what sentry did against WWH a "speedblitz"? Going by ur definition the hulk was able to defend against an attempted speedblitz from a FTL character right?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Going by fangirl definition of a speed blitz it's hiting an opponent first and quickly but only once. LOL as that being a definition of speed blitz when clearly on this forum it's considered hiting an opponent multiple times before they can react back.

TricksterPriest
So fangirl, do u consider what sentry did against WWH a "speedblitz"? Going by ur definition the hulk was able to defend against an attempted speedblitz from a FTL character right?

Yes, Sentry attempted a blitz......unfortunately, not only was the speed ambiguous, but the blitz was pathetic as well. And Sentry is not FTL.

It was however a blitz. A shitty blitz, but a blitz nonetheless.

A bullrush is also considered a blitz under forum rules, it's just that popular opinion is that a blitz is a sustained attack at high speed.

And the only times I can recall Thanos being blitzed, are Fallen One and Runner. Fallen One has practically no feats and tried a shitty blitz right at Thanos. As for Runner......well, we saw how that worked. stick out tongue

tdazz
There is no way you can compare the Runner's speed to WW.

Philosophía
Originally posted by tdazz
There is no way you can compare Thanos's speed to WW.

ultimatethor
Yes, Sentry attempted a blitz......unfortunately, not only was the speed ambiguous, but the blitz was pathetic as well. And Sentry is not FTL.

A bullrush is also considered a blitz under forum rules, it's just that popular opinion is that a blitz is a sustained attack at high speed.

And the only times I can recall Thanos being blitzed, are Fallen One and Runner. Fallen One has practically no feats and tried a shitty blitz right at Thanos. As for Runner......well, we saw how that worked. stick out tongue

Dude as u hve said a speedblitz is considered by most on this forum to be a sustained attack at high speed. Hence i know a lot of people on this forum who wud disagree and argue vehemently against anyone calling what sentry did against WWH a speedblitz including myself. On this forum ther is usually quite a clear distinxtion between a speedblitz and a bullrush. Also the sentrys speed might hve been ambiguous but so are the speeds of most comic characters who attempt such manoeuvres. Also i dont see what was so pathetic about it if we are to consider that an attempted blitz. The sentry also does have feats that put him at FTL.

As for the thanos examples, Lots of people dont consider what fallen one attempted against thanos a blitz but if we r to consider it as a blitz then i dont know whats so shitty about that either because about evry Big G herald can move faster than light and although fallen one charged right in at thanos,blitzing by ur definition has to do with simply tagging an opponent before they can react so heading straight towards thanos shouldnt matter.

fangirl101
....Hmmmm. When people say superman speedblitz for da win, what do they normally mean? Superman hitting an opponent multiple times b4 the opponent can react. The same goes for the flash and all other characters who normally blitz in comics. Going by how the term is normally used on this forum, blitzing is not just getting a quick hit in on ur opponent b4 they can react but is a continuous action. What ur describing is closer to how the term "bullrush" is used. LOL at the pathetic insult attempts.
Flash blitzed zum with an imp. Nuff said.

TricksterPriest
considered. Opinion is not fact. Sentry has no FTL feats.

bbrem123

sentry is FTL...just his blitz was not

and for fallen one, u cant just call it shit because thanos stopped it

fangirl101
sentry is FTL...just his blitz was not

and for fallen one, u cant just call it shit because thanos stopped it
Fallen one was not a blitz. you know why. Becuz he was far enough away from thanos that thanos could see him coming.

tdazz

bbrem123

sentry has gone to both the sun and saturn in a few seconds

fangirl101
Except that he consistantly has no problem tagging Heralds who all move much, much faster than WW. But I guess we can ignore that huh.
Um, Thanos tags the surfer who never uses battle speeds. why else would he rush rightin to thanos blast. he never evades them. has any herald actually used thier brains? Hell, Thor has blocked thanos blast but a herald doesn't have the sense to move of the damned way. Please. now. stop.

Philosophía
Except that he consistantly has no problem tagging Heralds who all move much, much faster than WW. But I guess we can ignore that huh.

Lulz at this argument.

Okay. Show me an instance of Thanos displaying combat speed beyond WW's.

bbrem123
Fallen one was not a blitz. you know why. Becuz he was far enough away from thanos that thanos could see him coming.

so u have to be out of sight for it to be a blitz??

seeing him means nothin, he still has to react to his opponent charging...which he obviously can do

ultimatethor
Flash blitzed zum with an imp. Nuff said.

Speedblitzes are taken as sustained attacks. Nuff said.

bbrem123

tdazz

Philosophía
For a whole page of people claiming WW can speed blitz there hasn't been one instance shown so why should I bother?

no expression

ultimatethor

On issues like this, All we have are opinions. U r of the opinion that blitzes r not sustained attack while by ur own admission most people on this forum arent. Im sure that evn u have used the superman speedblitz arguement. Can u truthfully say that u did not mean superman hitting the opponent numerous times?

bbrem123
What's to laugh at? The fact he is able to hit people who move faster than light. stick out tongue

For a whole page of people claiming WW can speed blitz there hasn't been one instance shown so why should I bother?

yup they have no scans...so they dont have a valid argument

tdazz
Um, Thanos tags the surfer who never uses battle speeds. why else would he rush rightin to thanos blast. he never evades them. has any herald actually used thier brains? Hell, Thor has blocked thanos blast but a herald doesn't have the sense to move of the damned way. Please. now. stop.

No thank you

bbrem123

so now its bad comicbook writing??

tdazz

Philosophía
Well said.

You actually expect me to prove to you that Wonder Woman can speedblitz ? It's pretty obvious that you know very little about the character, so what would be the point ?

The best debates are the ones where the debaters are versed in both the characters that they argue for, aswell as the one they argue against.

bbrem123

Philosophía
what would be the point?...maybe to prove somebody wrong and win an argument http://i35.tinypic.com/21l6d15.jpg

bbrem123

tdazz

ultimatethor
Actually yes. If someone says a character can do something and a whole page of people dispute it and ask for proof it would be nice if you did prove it.

It's obvious you know very little about Thanos if you think WW can speedblitz him. And even if she could it wouldn't hurt him as this guy stands up to blasts from Odin, Tyrant, Surfer, Thor, etc.

But where Odin and Gungnir failed to land a KO, WW and her speedblitz will? laughing

Really the attempts by wonderwoman supporters to prove she can speedblitz have bin nothing short of laughable. From those who simply refuse to prove it probably because they cant. to those who attempted to use a different definiton for speedblitzing due to there inability to show any proof in regards to the definition that as normally used. Proving ur case is required in any argument. If i say hulk can knock supermans head off, I have to show relevant feats to prove it. Same way if i say wonderwoman can speedblitz an opponent i have to provide some proof of it. The burden of proof is always on the person making the assertion.

This blatant dodging is even more laughable considering that this is a forum where there is believed to be a clear line between, having speed in direct battle confrontation with others and having speed out of such battle situations. The validity of the speedblitz tactic can and has been debated for almost evry superfast character aside probably the flash. Wonderwoman fans expecting people to take their word for it that wonderwoman can speedblitz without providing any hard evidence is just an example of ridiculous debating.

My challenge still stands, Someone pls show scans of wonderwoman initiating numerous superfast attacks against an opponent. This will prove that she has this ability and end this argument. Until then, Wonderwoman speedblitzing anyone is not a valid tactic.

fangirl101
Really the attempts by wonderwoman supporters to prove she can speedblitz have bin nothing short of laughable. From those who simply refuse to prove it probably because they cant. to those who attempted to use a different definiton for speedblitzing due to there inability to show any proof in regards to the definition that as normally used. Proving ur case is required in any argument. If i say hulk can knock supermans head off, I have to show relevant feats to prove it. Same way if i say wonderwoman can speedblitz an opponent i have to provide some proof of it. The burden of proof is always on the person making the assertion.

This blatant dodging is even more laughable considering that this is a forum where there is believed to be a clear line between, having speed in direct battle confrontation with others and having speed out of such battle situations. The validity of the speedblitz tactic can and has been debated for almost evry superfast character aside probably the flash. Wonderwoman fans expecting people to take their word for it that wonderwoman can speedblitz without providing any hard evidence is just an example of ridiculous debating.

My challenge still stands, Someone pls show scans of wonderwoman initiating numerous superfast attacks against an opponent. This will prove that she has this ability and end this argument. Until then, Wonderwoman speedblitzing anyone is not a valid tactic.
Wonder Woman routinely returns fire with her bracers. Which would be counter ATTACKS. She moves her wrist at FTL speeds when she blocks. She was recently shown reflecting rapid fire heat vision from amazo.

ultimatethor
Wonder Woman routinely returns fire with her bracers. Which would be counter ATTACKS. She moves her wrist at FTL speeds when she blocks. She was recently shown reflecting rapid fire heat vision from amazo.

Did u see the last part of my post? Examples of wonderwoman INITIATING NUMEROUS SUPERFAST ATTACKS AGAINST AN OPPONENT. None of what u just said any way matches the criteria. Maybe i shouldve just said show me an example of Wonderwoman actually blitzing an opponent.

dvampire
Thor (I'm just going to assume Rulk is just on whole nother level from Thanos and Thor) and WW.

ultimatethor
Originally posted by dvampire
Thor (I'm just going to assume Rulk is just on whole nother level from Thanos and Thor) and WW.

Rulk is abstract level big grin

Philosophía
Actually yes. If someone says a character can do something and a whole page of people dispute it and ask for proof it would be nice if you did prove it.

It's obvious you know very little about Thanos if you think WW can speedblitz him. And even if she could it wouldn't hurt him as this guy stands up to blasts from Odin, Tyrant, Surfer, Thor, etc.

But where Odin and Gungnir failed to land a KO, WW and her speedblitz will? laughing

People actually disputing the fact that Wonder Woman is capable of speedblitzing is in itself proof that they know next to nothing about the character's capabilities, and to be honest, I don't think it's worth wasting time talking to them.

I know very little about Thanos because I think that WW can speedblitz him ? Because Thanos is known for his incredible reaction time and combat speed, am I right ?

Where did I say that WW speedblitzing will knock him out ? All I said in this topic was that she is faster than him, nothing about her winning. If you put words in my mouth again, you will be reported for trolling smile

fangirl101
Did u see the last part of my post? Examples of wonderwoman INITIATING NUMEROUS SUPERFAST ATTACKS AGAINST AN OPPONENT. None of what u just said any way matches the criteria. Maybe i shouldve just said show me an example of Wonderwoman actually blitzing an opponent.
So if the flash rushes in and clocks superman with ONE imp before he can move, is that not a blitz? what is it?

tdazz

fangirl101
Well if you don't provide proof of something you claim and dismiss anybody who disagrees with you stating they "know nothing of the character" I'll leave you to it and not take any of your posts seriously.

No your wrong. Again hitting heralds with ease who all have FTL reaction times would suggest that his reaction time is more than capable of dealing with WW.

You can do whatever you like. If not providing proof to back up a WW speed blitz and losing a debate means you have to go cry to mom and dad go then go right ahead. smokin'
I've yet to see any Herald use FTL reflexes in battle with other beings. Show me please.

tdazz

I completely agree with you. I just can't figure how you can make a claim, have a dozen people ask for proof and the only thing they can say is "we obviously no nothing of the character."

tdazz
I've yet to see any Herald use FTL reflexes in battle with other beings. Show me please.

So heralds can travel dozens (hundereds in some instances) of times the speed of light, dodge asteroids and other obstacles at lightspeed but the instance someone shoots at them their reaction time slows down? Even if their reaction times aren't FTL (which makes no sense as they travel FTL so they would need FTL reflexes to accomplish this) it's obviously ridiculously fast as Surfer showed in the recent Nova arc.

Also I don't feel I need to show anything considering the fact for 2 pages people have been asking for you to show proof of a WW speedblitz.

fangirl101
So heralds can travel dozens (hundereds in some instances) of times the speed of light, dodge asteroids and other obstacles at lightspeed but the instance someone shoots at them their reaction time slows down? Even if their reaction times aren't FTL (which makes no sense as they travel FTL so they would need FTL reflexes to accomplish this) it's obviously ridiculously fast as Surfer showed in the recent Nova arc.

Also I don't feel I need to show anything considering the fact for 2 pages people have been asking for you to show proof of a WW speedblitz.
I've shown wonder speed blitz before. In other arguements. No need in showing it again. Also, heralds routinely travel in hyperspace. No need to dodge shit in there. really. Also they have cosmic perceptions. why would they need to dodge an asteriod when they have a cosmic map in thier head? Now I want to see one Herald fight at superspeed. I've never seen it. I've never seen them dodge at superspeed. nothing.

tdazz
I've shown wonder speed blitz before. In other arguements. No need in showing it again. Also, heralds routinely travel in hyperspace. No need to dodge shit in there. really. Also they have cosmic perceptions. why would they need to dodge an asteriod when they have a cosmic map in thier head? Now I want to see one Herald fight at superspeed. I've never seen it. I've never seen them dodge at superspeed. nothing.

And I want to see a WW speedblitz so it appears neither of us is going to get what we want.

dvampire
Heralds has gotten the shit knocked out them by slow ass Thanos and Thor, both who doesn't have superspeed at all.

Do you have scans of Thanos having any type of superspeed? There's plenty of WW speed feats to show, while there's none at all for Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by dvampire
Heralds has gotten the shit knocked out them by slow ass Thanos and Thor, both who doesn't have superspeed at all.

Do you have scans of Thanos having any type of superspeed? There's plenty of WW speed feats to show, while there's none at all for Thanos.
her speed wont do shit to thanos

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>