POTC Online?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
anyone else here play the Pirates MMORPG? it's kinda fun...if anyway does, what do you think? and wanna be friends on it?

EBCullenClanFan
urrgg!!!! it doesnt work on my comp!!! i keep trying, but it doesnt!!

Tramps Lady
i play it...although i only play the test server, as i dont need to pay anything and ive got unlimited access:P

potcfan2003
does anyone know how to get me out of this situation? i sailed to cuba, but my boat got destroyed, and i had no money to rebuild it, and theres's nothing to kill to get money. so i sold my boat for 50 shillings, and tried to win enough to buy a new boat by gambling, but hten i just ended up loosing all of my money... is there any way to hitch a ride with people who visit the island? bc i really dont wanna have to start my game over...

JacksSweet

potcfan2003
thx!!

LEWZMP
dats stoopit

!!tangerines!!
hehe, potcfan2003, i thought at that beginning of you're post that you actually did sail to cuba... lol. i have no idea what 'Pirates MMORPG' is... could someone enlighten me??

LEWZMP
dunno

Bwa Ha Ha
Sounds fun.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.