Surtur vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in Asgard

Who wins?

Nihilist
surtur ftw,but silver age mangog would give surtur a hell of a fight.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Nihilist
surtur ftw,but silver age mangog would give surtur a hell of a fight.

muffy duckin' truth

guy222
surtur

Endrict Nuul
Even both at their best?

guy222
yes

Endless Mike
Surtur at his best was clearly stronger than Odin, even with his artifacts.

People often say Silver Age Mangog was a threat to Odin but in the scans I've seen Odin was just playing around with him and defeated him easily

MJOILNIR
When Surter was forging the twighlight sword from the remains of a destroyed galaxy it was said to echo across a billion,billion worlds..
Though Odin has beaten Surter about three or four times that I can remember, Surter is a bad MOFO...At their best Id give Surter the win handily..

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surtur at his best was clearly stronger than Odin, even with his artifacts.

People often say Silver Age Mangog was a threat to Odin but in the scans I've seen Odin was just playing around with him and defeated him easily odin created him afterall, at first it was a punishment to the billion billion beings that compose the mangog, but mangog's anger was high enough that he got used to and grew in power.
but odin is still his superior at full power.

odin melded with his two brothers when they all were about to die at the hands of Ymir, the combined odin narrowly beat Ymir then odin created asgard.

Ymir is equal to Surter, they are slightly above odin when they are prepped for war, and odin is above mangog.

Harbinger
Surtur stomps.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Mangog gives him a hell of a fight but Surtur takes this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.