Bruce Wayne vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Da Joker
Okay, with this being the comic version of Batman, I actually think this would be a hell of a fight. Both have no weapons, no prep, no armor, and are fighting with everything they've got. Who wins?

occultdestroyer
They don't call you Da Joker for nothing

Da Joker
And they don't call inbred children a bad idea for nuthin' either.

Dark-Jaxx
The only Kratos I can think of is God of War Kratos...Tell me that isn't who you meant?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Da Joker
And they don't call inbred children a bad idea for nuthin' either.
Pitting Kratos on a comic versus forum shows who the inbred child really is

Da Joker
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
The only Kratos I can think of is God of War Kratos...Tell me that isn't who you meant?

Yes, this is Kratos before he gets his godlike powers or before he gets any magic abilities from the Gods. In fact, this Kratos was meant to be Kratos before he was called upon to fight Ares/go on his journey to gain the powers he needed.

Da Joker
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Pitting Kratos on a comic versus forum shows who the inbred child really is

Do you really know how many non comic characters are pit against one another each day on this forum? Better question: Do you know how many versus matches may have been made between non comic characters since this particular forum has been open? A lot.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Da Joker
Do you really know how many non comic characters are pit against one another each day on this forum? Better question: Do you know how many versus matches may have been made between non comic characters since this particular forum has been open? A lot.
Why follow what inbred children do?

Dark-Jaxx
So this is human powered Kratos?

Da Joker
Yeah.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Kratos stomps him. There's nothing u can compare with H2H combat with swords and massively strong guys. Martial arts ain't gonna do jack for batman

Terror of Death
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Kratos stomps him. There's nothing u can compare with H2H combat with swords and massively strong guys. Martial arts ain't gonna do jack for batman

He said Kratos has no powers and no weapons.

Anyway even without his gear I think Kratos would win. The guys a beast.

Da Joker
Yep, neither have any weapons of any kind. But although Wayne could possibly put up a good fight, Kratos would ultimately win.

CaptainStoic
If PIS is truly out the window, and fan bought votes are as well, Kratos should be able to choke Bruce with his own intestines. I mean even a mortal Kratos was able to stop a giant statue from stomping the crap out of him, the thing must have weighed 20 tons or better.

This isn't really fair to Bruce IMO. Kratos isn't just superhumanly strong, he's fast as hell, and incredibly dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.