Porthos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just started watching Enterprise, well I say just, I'm up to season 2 in a week. I've got to say, the idea of having a dog in space is brilliant, and Porthos is awesome in his interactions with the crew and responces to things. Let's here it for Star Trek's best dog!

BruceSkywalker
That was a cute dog

Scoobless
Has there been any other dogs in ST? (other than the red setter who was Chief Medical Officer on TNG)

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scoobless
Has there been any other dogs in ST? (other than the red setter who was Chief Medical Officer on TNG)

Klingon Cmdr. Kruge had klingon dogs in Search for Spock

Badabing
I like T'Pol's reaction to Porthos.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Badabing
I like T'Pol's....

Me too.

smile

Badabing
Me too.

smile laughing out loud

http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/~grehm/star/images/jolene_blalock_l11.jpg

You have a point.

SpikeSpiegel
As much as I don't like threds going off topic, I think this time it's acceptable and for a good cause...

Badabing
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
As much as I don't like threds going off topic, I think this time it's acceptable and for a good cause... Hot women are always a good cause. stick out tongue

I think Porthos was a cool idea. A dog in space works for some reason. laughing out loud

Scoobless
Thing is ... she actually looks kinda weird when not doing the emotionless Vulcan pose.

Badabing
Thing is ... she actually looks kinda weird when not doing the emotionless Vulcan pose. How dare you sir! I'll deal with you in the Comics forum! uhuh

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.