KGBeast, Redhood, Nightwing, Deathstoke Vs. DD, Punisher, Nick Fury, Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Battle takes place in a urban setting, all characters are standard equipment, both teams start at opposite ends of the city.

Board Walker
In my opinion, the match is pretty evenly balanced, how ever I do think team 1 would have the slight advantage with Slade.

panthergod
Marvel team in a riut.

KGBeast gets destroyed, Punisher probably goes down.

Cap is better than anyone on the other team in a fight.

DD can beat everyone but Deathstroke

and Fury is at least as formidable as Nightwing-before super gadgets get brought into the equation. He's stalemated Cap with those gadgets.

Board Walker
yeah but this is all standard equipment, which is why i think nightwing would take down punisher or nick fury, if we brought super gadgets into play, then Deathstroke would heavily stock his team, by the way slade has his meta nades.

Aside from all of this I think its a toss up between red hood and punisher, and a toss up between kgbeast and dd.

I think slade has the advantage over cap, and nightwing could take nick.

guy222
marvel

cloud102
I think KGBeast puts team 1 ahead. He has some mean feats.

panthergod
Originally posted by cloud102
I think KGBeast puts team 1 ahead. He has some mean feats.

like getting beat up by Nightwing and Robin.

Philosophía
Team 1.

panthergod
Originally posted by Board Walker
yeah but this is all standard equipment, which is why i think nightwing would take down punisher or nick fury,

Not really, considering the fact thatFury has better gagdetry than anyone on the DC team 1.

Uh...Nickm had Sheild. Slade is nowhere near has resourceful and has nowhere near the tech Fury has.
Do you know anything about Fury?

Hood would beat Punisher,

DD(matched Cap, beat Black Panther, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Elektra) STOMPS KGBeast(beaten by Nightwing, Arsenal, Bane, etc) into the ground.

Slade is less skilled than Cap and cannot beat him more often than not, and Nightwing is a rookie to Fury, who is on Batman's level.

like I said, Team 2 in a stomp.

TheGame17
Originally posted by panthergod
Not really, considering the fact thatFury has better gagdetry than anyone on the DC team 1.

Uh...Nickm had Sheild. Slade is nowhere near has resourceful and has nowhere near the tech Fury has.

DD(matched Cap, beat Black Panther, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Elektra) STOMPS KGBeast(beaten by Nightwing, Arsenal, Bane, etc) into the ground.

SLADE IS LESS SKILLED THAN CAP?!!!??
Where the hell is your proof?...

Slade is less skilled than Cap and cannot beat him more often than not, and Nightwing is a rookie to Fury, who is on Batman's level.

TheGame17

SLADE IS LESS SKILLED THAN CAP??!!!!??
Where the hell is your proof?...

Board Walker

purely your opinion, show me that cap is superior in skill to slade, slade has take on the jla before, taken speedsters, beat kyle in a battle of will over his own ring.

panthergod
Originally posted by Board Walker
purely your opinion, show me that cap is superior in skill to slade,

Slade never been on Cap's level for purew skill, Slades inferior to Batman when it comes to skill.

Cap is the most skilled physical human combatant in the marvel u besides people like Mantis.

Slade is physically superior to people like Batman. that and his tactical abilties allow him to beat a Batman.

Cap has all of those advantages plus superior skill.

Using prep-time.

Cap's tossed around the Hulk, beat up Iron man, beat up Spider-Man, Namor, etc etc.

Slade is on Cap's level but Cap is simply more skilled.

Using his tactical abilties, with a healthy dose of jobbing on the speedsters part.

So has Cap.

For that matter, so has a rookie Conner Hawke.

Is that supposed to be impressive, considering that neither Kyle or Slade are on Cap's level when it comes to willpower?

Cap is on the Hal Jordan/Superman/Batman level when it comes to willpower.

Phantom Zone
Team 2 wins the stipulations allow prep and there are 3 people very good at prep on team 2, while team 1 has only 2 people.

Probably not actually.

occultdestroyer
Team 1.

Deathstroke solos.

TheGame17
Slade never been on Cap's level for purew skill, Slades inferior to Batman when it comes to skill.

Cap is the most skilled physical human combatant in the marvel u besides people like Mantis.

Slade is physically superior to people like Batman. that and his tactical abilties allow him to beat a Batman.

Cap has all of those advantages plus superior skill.

Using prep-time.

Cap's tossed around the Hulk, beat up Iron man, beat up Spider-Man, Namor, etc etc.

Slade is on Cap's level but Cap is simply more skilled.

Using his tactical abilties, with a healthy dose of jobbing on the speedsters part.

So has Cap.

For that matter, so has a rookie Conner Hawke.

Is that supposed to be impressive, considering that neither Kyle or Slade are on Cap's level when it comes to willpower?

Cap is on the Hal Jordan/Superman/Batman level when it comes to willpower.

slade fought batman to a standstill yet u say slade is inferior to Batman? confused

it's hard to take your opinion seriously when the foundations for your argument is flawed...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by TheGame17
slade fought batman to a standstill yet u say slade is inferior to Batman? confused

it's hard to take your opinion seriously when the foundations for your argument is flawed...

Er Batman did lose the fight, so yeah hes inferior.

panthergod

Originally posted by long pig
Roughs up the Batgod.
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5300/batmanvsdeathstroke37gx.gif
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4384/batmanvsdeathstroke44hz.gif

You might want to know the first thing about the characters before you act like you have the authority to judge anyone opinions on them.

Deathstroke >Batman in combat because Deathstroke physical stats, high skill and enhanced tactical brain trump Batman's superior skill but inferior physical stats. and Cap is basically Desthstroke's physical equal(Where Slade is slightlly faster and more agile than Cap, Cap is stronger and more durable than Slade) with Batman's higher Elite skill level--well, actually, Cap's MORE skilled than Batman, so that makes it even worse.

Deathstroke vs Cap is a sick fight, but Cap is clearly superior.

TheGame17
You might want to know the first thing about the characters before you act like you have the authority to judge anyone opinions on them.

Deathstroke >Batman in combat because Deathstroke physical stats, high skill and enhanced tactical brain trump Batman's superior skill but inferior physical stats. and Cap is basically Desthstroke's physical equal(Where Slade is slightlly faster and more agile than Cap, Cap is stronger and more durable than Slade) with Batman's higher Elite skill level--well, actually, Cap's MORE skilled than Batman, so that makes it even worse.

My bad. i mis-read one of yur quotes and thought u said Batman > slade.

But anyway, Batman and Cap are pretty even. Cap would meet the same fate as batman did when he went up against slade.

TheGame17

ok ya this is what threw me off. U said slade is inferior to Batman when it comes to skill.

Here's how i see it:
Eventually, i believe Cap could beat Batman after a very LONNNNG fight, which would make him slightly better at fighting. But overall, Batman and Captain America are on the same level.
Slade however, is at a level above them because of his enchancements, as it was shown in the scans u posted.

Cap would lose to Slade in a similar fashion

I think team 1 takes this 6-7/10...

Phantom Zone

Batman did lose, but thats not the whole fight. DS was really messed up after that fight. Im not saying its intentional but those scans are misleading.

My bad. i mis-read one of yur quotes and thought u said Batman > slade.

But anyway, Batman and Cap are pretty even. Cap would meet the same fate as batman did when he went up against slade.

No he wouldn't because like he explained. Cap is enhanced like DS and skillful like Batman. DS is enhanced but maybe not as skilled as Batman.

panthergod
ok ya this is what threw me off. U said slade is inferior to Batman when it comes to skill.

He is.

Not really, since Cap has consistently operated at a level Batman can only match at his highest portrayals.

Slade is inferior to Cap and Slade wrecked Batman.

Cap is on the same level as a Wolverine.

Batman is not and has never been at that level consistently.

Batman more on Daredevil's level--and I'm being generous to Bruce.

Because frankly, Batman has MANY instances that are inferior to Cap and DD's average.

Not really, since Cap is just as enhanced, plus is much more skilled.

Every advantage Slade has over Batman, Cap has also, and then some due to his skill which is at least as high as Batman's.

Cap would lose to Slade in a similar fashion/quote]
Not really, since Slade has done nothing as impressive as Cap's best showings--without prep-time, that is.

Cap is superior to Slade and always has been.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.