Thor and Wonder Woman vs. Hal Jordan and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
To the death.

hulkcpbifiussjf
Hal and Sentry FTW

DigiMark007
I think WW would lose to Bob eventually, but could probably hold off long enough for Thor to take out Hal. I've always maintained that Thor's incomparable energy soak should be lights-out for even good GLs.

Team 1 7/10.

Bouboumaster
Current Thor tip the scales in team 1 favor

guy222
team one

Mr. Slippyfist
Wondy soklos.

The Great Galen
Sentry takes Diana and classic jordan holds off Thor for awhile untill sentry joins the brawl.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Sentry takes Diana and classic jordan holds off Thor for awhile untill sentry joins the brawl.

I agree

Harbinger
Team one 7/10.

Val-E-Doosh
I'm always amazed how people decide who matches up with who in these team threads.

Priest
Amazing eek!

hulkcpbifiussjf
team 2 sentry wipes off wonder woman then doubles to demolish thor

fangirl101
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
team 2 sentry wipes off wonder woman then doubles to demolish thor
You do know that Wonder Woman is Far Far Far stronger than Sentry right? Like Far Stronger.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
You do know that Wonder Woman is Far Far Far stronger than Sentry right? Like Far Stronger. No

fangirl101
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
No
Well now you know.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well now you know. Thank you for the informative post.

D-Block
You do know that Wonder Woman is Far Far Far stronger than Sentry right? Like Far Stronger.

I think team one would win. But WW stronger than Sentry I doubt that.

Enyalus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think WW would lose to Bob eventually, but could probably hold off long enough for Thor to take out Hal. I've always maintained that Thor's incomparable energy soak should be lights-out for even good GLs.

Team 1 7/10.

My thoughts, too. Sentry might be able to put down WW, but it wouldn't be easy at all. And in the meantime, Thor's going to crush Hal and help her out.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Aztec123
Hal Jordan is the toughtest opponent. Who ever faces him will have a tought time and eventually loose. But, both Wonder Woman and Thor are Bob's superior. It all comes down to this fight. How fast Thor and Wonder woman are able to defeat sentry, because if they don't hal and bob will double team.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Aztec123
Hal Jordan is the toughtest opponent. Who ever faces him will have a tought time and eventually loose. But, both Wonder Woman and Thor are Bob's superior. It all comes down to this fight. How fast Thor and Wonder woman are able to defeat sentry, because if they don't hal and bob will double team.
I personally Think Thor is just as tuff if not tuffer than Hal. That snazzy hammer is a great and mighty thing to overcome.

Aztec123
I personally Think Thor is just as tuff if not tuffer than Hal. That snazzy hammer is a great and mighty thing to overcome.

I see what your trying to say, both have the ability to beat each other ( I can also ses diana bring it to hal). however, hal is his their superior imo stick out tongue ..... hal's will power will overcome mjolnir, anyways he uses his ring better than thor does with his hammer eek!

fangirl101
I see what your trying to say, both have the ability to beat each other ( I can also ses diana bring it to hal). however, hal is his their superior imo stick out tongue ..... hal's will power will overcome mjolnir, anyways he uses his ring better than thor does with his hammer eek!
The ring is slightly more versatile than Thor's hammer. But Thor also has uber strength durability going for him.

Aztec123
The ring is slightly more versatile than Thor's hammer. But Thor also has uber strength durability going for him.

if not mistaken hal has a win agaisnt superman, who happens to be tougher than thor... we've seen thor been hurt by bullets big grin

OneDumbG0
if not mistaken hal has a win agaisnt superman, who happens to be tougher than thor... we've seen thor been hurt by bullets big grin http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_4_0019.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor_4_0021.jpg

Classic too:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Random/ThorRules19.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.