Shocker & Rhino vs Bane & Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
who wins?

Placidity
Rhino breaks Bane and Croc.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Placidity
Rhino breaks Bane and Croc.
Rhino is pretty dumb while Bane and Killer Croc Are both pretty smart fighters. I'm guessing one of them will just hit rhino in the face for a kill.

Kazenji
Shocker gets KO straight away.

Knowsbleed33
Bane and Croc. Both are infinitely smarter than Rhino.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Bane and Croc. Both are infinitely smarter than Rhino.

Doubt it will help them too much in a fight though.

Rhino could solo this.

occultdestroyer
Rhino, despite the innate jobber aura he possesses

golem370
Bane broke Batman back Rhino could literally Break Batman in two

Toku King
Shocker and Rhino tear them apart.

The Heap
The Killer Croc and Bane.

Well, Shocker's going to get nailed as soon as the fight begins, and Rhino isn't smart enough or strong enough to hold off BOTH Bane and Killer Croc. No way is Rhino taking this.

Scoobless
Originally posted by The Heap
Rhino isn't smart enough or strong enough to hold off BOTH Bane and Killer Croc. No way is Rhino taking this.

Of course he is, Bane is barely superhuman and Croc isn't much better, neither of them is capable of hurting Rhino.

Jugglenaut
Rhino has MUCH more strength and durability than Bane and Croc combined. Smarts won't help if they can't even hurt him.

The Heap
Originally posted by Scoobless
Of course he is, Bane is barely superhuman and Croc isn't much better, neither of them is capable of hurting Rhino.

Last time I checked, Rhino was just a thug in a costume.

Either way, the OP never stated Bane wasn't using venom, so we'll just have to assume he is. Otherwise Shocker would probably kill him.

Bane > Killer Croc > Rhino > Shocker.

Jugglenaut

Either way, the OP never stated Bane wasn't using venom, so we'll just have to assume he is. Otherwise Shocker would probably kill him.

Bane > Killer Croc > Rhino > Shocker.
Last time I checked, Rhino was capable of lasting for a while against the Hulk, was blatantly superhuman in multiple aspects, and has gotten multiple strength boosts over the years.

The Heap
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Last time I checked, Rhino was capable of lasting for a while against the Hulk, was blatantly superhuman in multiple aspects, and has gotten multiple strength boosts over the years.

The will is everything.

Bane isn't a dumbass like the Rhino is for starters.

Rhino, couldn't take on BOTH KC and Bane at the SAME time. Stop acting like he could. They'd be too much a handful for him.

Jugglenaut
The will is everything.

Bane isn't a dumbass like the Rhino is for starters.

Rhino, couldn't take on BOTH KC and Bane at the SAME time. Stop acting like he could. They'd be too much a handful for him.
So what could they do? Try to pummel him when high tech lasers can't even scratch him? Like I said, smarts won't mean anything if they can't hurt him.

Endrict Nuul
Bane could out smart Rhino and get the win, problem is the shocker vs KC imo with Shocker as the winner maybe.

Can think of a winner at the moment.

Scoobless

Either way, the OP never stated Bane wasn't using venom, so we'll just have to assume he is.

Rhino is a massively strong thug with high level invulnerability.

Bane with venom is still at the bottom end of superhuman ability.

The Heap
Rhino is a massively strong thug with high level invulnerability.

Bane with venom is still at the bottom end of superhuman ability.

Such awesome power coming from the Rhino.

Shame he's too dumb to use it. Bane outsmarts him and wins.

Jugglenaut
Such awesome power coming from the Rhino.

Shame he's too dumb to use it. Bane outsmarts him and wins.
How does Bane outsmart Rhino in an arena where he has nothing to use against him? Is he going to pummel him with his fists? laughing

The Heap
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
How does Bane outsmart Rhino in an arena where he has nothing to use against him? Is he going to pummel him with his fists? laughing

Naturally, he could rip his ****ing eyes out. Hows that?

Scoobless
Naturally, he could rip his ****ing eyes out. Hows that?

You seem to be under the impression that Rhino's face is more vulnerable than the rest of him. It isn't.

The Heap
You seem to be under the impression that Rhino's face is more vulnerable than the rest of him. It isn't.

Could you show me any pictures of the current Rhino?

I'm actually starting to get interested by him. Sounds like he's mutated or something.

Scoobless
No, he's pretty much the same as always.

The Heap
No, he's pretty much the same as always.

LOL.

So therefor, his eyes could be ripped out. Such BS. Just because he face supposably isn't vulnerable, doesn't mean his eye's aren't.

shiv
Croc and Bane can outmanouvre Shocker and Rhino using superior agility.

Bane utilizing ballet and Gymnastics. Croc using his Tail for balance and support.

With Their expertise Getting Rhino to K.O. Shocker is childs play.

Bane and Croc will throw sand in Rhino's eyes, trip him with a flying kick to the knee and trap him in a judo hold where the more he resists the more painfull it gets untill he passes out.

Bane and Croc. 8/10

Scoobless
Originally posted by shiv
Bane and Croc will throw sand in Rhino's eyes, trip him with a flying kick to the knee and trap him in a judo hold where the more he resists the more painfull it gets untill he passes out.

Rhino is almost class 100, there's no way they can do that.

The Heap
Rhino is almost class 100, there's no way they can do that.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So sand can't hurt Rhino because he's class 100?

Don't you think thats abit silly?

He must have gotten laser eye surgery, huh?

Juk3n
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sand sure that can hurt/blind him for a while..but the judo stuff, you think a class 100 wont be able to break the grip of someone 10 x weaker?
Can i just ask, do u actually believe Black Panther can hold Surfer in an armbar?
Holding someone in a judo hold is a physical test of strength..if the person you are holding is 10 x stronger than you - at least- then you are doing nothing but tickling him.

and if that sounds farfetched than you may be doping..

Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry if you had difficulty understanding my post, I'll try to be more careful with what I quote next time.

wink

shiv
Bane IS An expert in DC MA

Comic Martial Arts> Real Life MA.

Juk3n
Bane IS An expert in DC MA

Comic Martial Arts> Real Life MA.

So by that logic, Black panthers armbar on the Silver Surfer would be totally justified right?

MA ability or not - STRENGTH is needed to keep the person in an MA hold and Rhino has 10 TIMES more strength than Bane or Croc.

PRAYERRUN
Croc and Bane can outmanouvre Shocker and Rhino using superior agility.

Bane utilizing ballet and Gymnastics. Croc using his Tail for balance and support.

With Their expertise Getting Rhino to K.O. Shocker is childs play.

Bane and Croc. 8/10 Croc has a tail????

shiv
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Croc has a tail????

ah.

bangin

how does that feel.

PRAYERRUN
See if I remember Croc right, he's actually a human with a skin condition and he filed his teeth so all of them had points.

shiv
OK.

during Hush The Millitary infected with something that made him more reptillian than usual during that arc he might have had a tail. or not

Currently he has no Tail. But according to DC Database he does have superhuman strength agility speed and reflexes. so he doesn't need a tail.

Placidity
LOL.

So therefor, his eyes could be ripped out. Such BS. Just because he face supposably isn't vulnerable, doesn't mean his eye's aren't.

Lets suppose that can happen (no it can't), why would Rhino stand there idly and let them take shots at his eyes?

Or does this have something to do with Bane and KC outsmarting Rhino, convincing him to do nothing while they have a go at him?

Rhino may not be very smart in alot of his showings, but he still knows how to smash skulls when he wants to.

So your only argument is that Bane and KC can take him due to the "vulnerablility" in Rhino's eyes?

The Heap
*Sigh...*

Do both Marvel and DC use this "Class" thing?

I mean when it comes to strength and durability?

starlock
Shocker and Rhino for the easy Stomp

The Heap
Originally posted by starlock
Rhino for the easy Stomp

Fine. Marvel's char's win.

Shocker still gets his face permanently introduced to his colan, though.

swift.64
shocker and rhino have a 99/100 chance of winning because of rhino brute strength and shockers massive discharge of energy.

Scoobless
*Sigh...*

Do both Marvel and DC use this "Class" thing?

I mean when it comes to strength and durability?

No, but it's not hard to adapt: class 5 means they are capable of lifting 5 tons, class 20 means 20 tons ... nothing to it really.

Bane can maybe handle 1 ton or so with the Venom, Rhino is about 100 times stronger than that.

The Heap
No, but it's not hard to adapt: class 5 means they are capable of lifting 5 tons, class 20 means 20 tons ... nothing to it really.

Bane can maybe handle 1 ton or so with the Venom, Rhino is about 100 times stronger than that.

Finally, I'm told!

Okay then, Rhino and Shocker ftw!

* Is a dumbass for not knowing and coming here.

-K-M-

Not entirely, for instance in the handbooks if a person is listed as class 25, it means they can press in the range of 10-25 tons. Doesn't automatically mean they can press 25 tons.

Scoobless
The handbooks aren't great though, these days there are only 7 classes and the difference from the bottom to the top end of each class is huge.

Easier to do it the KMC way stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
Bane and Killer Croc get brutally stomped.

Shocker and Rhino win every time.

-K-M-
The handbooks aren't great though, these days there are only 7 classes and the difference from the bottom to the top end of each class is huge.

Easier to do it the KMC way stick out tongue

Yeah, like todays handbooks class 25 means you can press somewhere between 800lbs-25 tons, which is a HUGE margin.

Scoobless
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah, like todays handbooks class 25 means you can press somewhere between 800lbs-25 tons, which is a HUGE margin.

It sucks, you get Captain America in the same strength class as guys like the Lizard and Tombstone.

-K-M-
It sucks, you get Captain America in the same strength class as guys like the Lizard and Tombstone.

I believe Wolverine is in the same class as well

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah, like todays handbooks class 25 means you can press somewhere between 800lbs-25 tons, which is a HUGE margin. that's nowhere near as bad as class 100

where you have guys like Thing who struggles to lift about 100 tons

and guys like Superman who can easily lift over 100000000000000000 tons

Scoobless
Originally posted by Starscream M
that's nowhere near as bad as class 100

Well once you get to class 100 it encompasses everyone from 100 tons upwards.

But where are you getting your figures for Superman?

stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
that's nowhere near as bad as class 100

Superman's strength is a circumstantial thing. He ain't always that strong.

"He's as strong as the story needs him to be."

That's the Superman Clause, and it irritates the hell out of me.

Starscream M

But where are you getting your figures for Superman?

stick out tongue in superman allstar, superman was lifting about 200 hectillion tons (that's like 18 zeroes, so I actually vastly underwrote Superman's strength)...the scientists said Superman was lifting about six times his normal strength....so regular superman could lift about

3,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

meh

Scoobless
in superman allstar, superman was lifting about 200 hectillion tons's

the scientists said Superman was lifting about six times his normal strength....so regular superman could lift about

3,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons

no expression

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3872/allstarsuperman01page15av6.jpg

Reading is fun.

stick out tongue

(not that you can get any figures on regular Superman's strength by using an alternate reality Superman to measure it ... especially one that reacts differently to close proximity to a yellow star)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.