Tyrant vs. The Power Cosmic Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
The Power Cosmic Team:
-Silver Surfer
-Air Walker
-Firelord
-Terrax
-Morg
-Red Shift
-Human Torch
-Stardust
-Doctor Doom
-Superman

Round 1: Full Powered Tyrant

Round 2: De-Powered Tyrant

Round 3: 50% Powered Tyrant

celestialdemon
1. Tyrant stomps
2. Tyrant easily
3. What's 50% powered Tyrant?

Juk3n
No prep - R1 and R3 Tyrant stomps

de-powered still puts up a damn good fight..majority/

fangirl101
Originally posted by celestialdemon
1. Tyrant stomps
2. Tyrant easily
3. What's 50% powered Tyrant?
Um, when has tyrant ever faced so many powerful opponents at one time? who would actually be working together. I remember firelord and stardust briefly holding back the energy of galactus focused in a single blast.

guy222
tyrant

llagrok
Tyrant in the 1st and 3rd scenario.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by fangirl101
Um, when has tyrant ever faced so many powerful opponents at one time? who would actually be working together. I remember firelord and stardust briefly holding back the energy of galactus focused in a single blast.

Who said they would actually be working together? It's not like they are the Avengers or anything. The heralds Tyrant did face didn't do jack to him, including when Tyrant wasn't blocking. This team doesn't have anyone who has more power than the herald team. They fail.

Utrigita
Originally posted by fangirl101

Stardust and Red Shift died trying to hold back Galactus from devouring the Planet from afar.

Tyrant for the win in the first and the third Scenario, And probably the majority in the second.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Utrigita
Stardust and Red Shift died trying to hold back Galactus from devouring the Planet from afar.

Tyrant for the win in the first and the third Scenario, And probably the majority in the second.

greetings.

I agree.

also, air walker is probably more a liability here than an asset. since tyrant is supposed to have control over mechanical constructs, sort of like henshaw

PowerCosmic
Most of the team would go down after 1 or 2 hits from Tyrant. Tyrant took out most of Silver Surfer's team in about 2 or more hits.

ultimatethor
Tyrant wins in all 3 scenarios.

llagrok
lmao, people are dumb as shit XD

Knowsbleed33
FP Tyrant clears it.

Depowered wins after a fight.

Xplosive
FP Tyrant and 50% Tyrant for 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.