Darkseid & Batman vs. Thanos & Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Okay, here's the unlikely senario:

'Seid and Batman are sent to the 616 Marvel Universe while Thanos and Warlock are sent to the DC Earth-1 Universe. The goal of each duo is to destroy the universe that they are each currently in, so that they may return home. The first to complete their mission wins. If neither team is able to complete the challenge, the team who deals out the most damage/death/havoc wins. There is no time limit. They also have no knowledge of various artifacts of power initially. Winning through strategy, manipulation, or brute force, doesn't matter how each team wins, so long as they do.

How's this go?

Juk3n
Batman as a universal threat?

Laughable.

Thanos wins and wins

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
Batman as a universal threat?

Laughable.

Thanos wins and wins

guy222
team two

TricksterPriest
Team 1. Darkseid is much smarter than Thanos and has already destroyed the universe once.

And with Darkseid's resources and technology and intelligence aiding him, someone like Batman can do alot of damage.

Juk3n
Or Darkseid just sits Batman down in the corner and uses his own vastly superior intelligence to wonder why (for this task) he was even given a partner like Bruce in the first place?

of course thats all imo,

Darkseid vs thanos and AW - i pick thanos and aw

TricksterPriest
You greatly underestimate Batman. He's in the top 3 of DC Earth's smartest men.

Juk3n
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You greatly underestimate Batman. He's in the top 3 of DC Earth's smartest men.

best detective yes - top three actual intellects?

well even if that proves to be the case..

Batman as a universal threat

Laughable

What can he bring to the fight that DS hasn't already got? He isnt even a killer, destroying a universe is way out of his comprehension, he isnt even fit to dream of such things.

Board Walker
People believe Thanos is superior to Dark Side? This is spite, team 1 stomps team 2.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Board Walker
People believe Thanos is superior to Dark Side? This is spite, team 1 stomps team 2.

wow ur not serious r u?/

Dark-Jaxx
This is spite.

One Batkick at 10% power can destroy the universe five times over.

BruceSkywalker
Team 1. Darkseid is much smarter than Thanos and has already destroyed the universe once.

And with Darkseid's resources and technology and intelligence aiding him, someone like Batman can do alot of damage.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
This is spite.

One Batkick at 10% power can destroy the universe five times over.

Bouboumaster
Thanos is the professional of universe destruction.

Team 2 win, spite. You can't go against someone who have already beaten 616 some times, and save his ass too.

Thanos intellect >>> Darkseid.

ultimatethor
Thanos and warlock win this easy. Batman would probably get in darkseids way more than anyhing else.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 and I believe this is spite. For the record Thanos IS smarter then Darkseid imo

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
He isnt even a killer, destroying a universe is way out of his comprehension, he isnt even fit to dream of such things.

"Batman has no limits." wink

Anyway, I think you underestimate Batman's pragmatism. If his universe was going to be destroyed, and the only way to stop it was to destroy someone elses...you never know. I think he'd do whatever it takes to win.

Thanos and Darkseid are both powerful and cunning. And while Batman isn't physically on Warlock's level, he's a great combat & battle strategist who would be able to help Darkseid iron out a concrete plan.

I'm not saying Team One would win, but saying it's a stomp in Team Two's favor is being a bit premature IMO.

jks
Originally posted by Board Walker
People believe Thanos is superior to Dark Side? This is spite, team 1 stomps team 2. People actually believe darkseid is superior to thanos?

Well, I take that back, no PEOPLE believe that, just a few lowly kmc'ers

fangirl101
Darksied is Superior to Thanos. Where Thanos gets used by omnipotent beings, DS sets up events so that he can actually trap them. He orchestrates his own rebirth so that he nor his fellow Gods will be destroyed but instead reborn. And one more thing, No one in Marvel knows the anti-life equation. DS wins with no resistance as he takes over everything and everyone.

psycho gundam
the anti-life equation only works in dc.

TricksterPriest
Unproven. We know the IG doesn't work in DC, you can't prove the ALE doesn't work in Marvel. It's just an equation, not an item.

psycho gundam
the ig not working was PIS since the gems themselves are the remnants of the power of an omniversal/multiversal (whateverthefuk) being, the power came from within the gems. it would be like saying cyclops would lack his optic blast's since the crimson energy nexus won't work in dc

everything in those crossovers should be taken with a grain of salt.

lifeisaglich
Darkside accually respects batman with the two of them working together they should be able to get to their own universe before thanos and aw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Darkseid far superior to Thanos hahahahahahah. Thanks for the laugh. Thanos takes over universes and multi universes with his cunning and intelligence. Darkseid can only dream of doing such things. Intelligence.... While I think Darkseid is very smart he's no thanos imo. When it comes to taking over a glaxay or destroying one that is Thanos speciality while it's Darkseids wet dream that he can never seem to make happen. IMO though batman here is the weak link to an otherwise good fight

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Darkseid far superior to Thanos hahahahahahah. Thanks for the laugh. Thanos takes over universes and multi universes with his cunning and intelligence. Darkseid can only dream of doing such things. Intelligence.... While I think Darkseid is very smart he's no thanos imo. When it comes to taking over a glaxay or destroying one that is Thanos speciality while it's Darkseids wet dream that he can never seem to make happen. IMO though batman here is the weak link to an otherwise good fight
The reason why Darkseid never achieves God status is because of Superman.

If Supes was in Marvel, Thanos would never become God in the first place.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
The reason why Darkseid never achieves God status is because of Superman.

If Supes was in Marvel, Thanos would never become God in the first place.

Superman would have been beaten by Thanos in 2 minutes after the ring of the bell.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos is the professional of universe destruction.

Team 2 win, spite. You can't go against someone who have already beaten 616 some times, and save his ass too.

Thanos intellect >>> Darkseid.

........ Are you actually saying Thanos is 3 times more intelligent than Darkseid? confused

i'm not sure if i can take u seriously...

occultdestroyer
Superman would have been beaten by Thanos in 2 minutes after the ring of the bell.
OMG
crylaugh0

Juntai
Superman would have been beaten by Thanos in 2 minutes after the ring of the bell. Wrong.

Thanos in some opinions might take majority, however Superman WILL give him hell.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fact is Thanos intelligence and speciality is to do exactly what the thread starter asks.

TricksterPriest
Did you not read the first 3 issues of FC? What the f**k?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your comparing the recent FC events to a long list of defeats and lack of conquering anything to Thanos feats of conquering the universe and multiuniverse?

ultimatethor
Supes will give thanos less trouble than surfer gives him which is not that much trouble at all.

bbrem123
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Supes will give thanos less trouble than surfer gives him which is not that much trouble at all.

correct

six6six
Originally posted by bbrem123
correct

I 2nd & 3rd this thumbup

It makes sense. Not taking anything away from Supes by any means, but Supes & Surfer would have a hell of a fight. Thanos has whooped on Surfer on numerous occasions. Need I say more?

TheBadguy
This is Thanos' specialty. While Darkseid can't even handle putting down 1 'super'-man. lmao at Supes giving Thanos "hell", cmon Thanos rapes him.

WhiteWitchKing
Did you not read the first 3 issues of FC? What the f**k?

Yes. Which of that was impressive to you? Emailing the ALE? I recall Warlock and Thanos outsmarting Magus during Infinity War, the same Magus that tricked Galactus, Eternity, and LT to over turn the IG ruling.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman would have been beaten by Thanos in 2 minutes after the ring of the bell. Please. When Superman wants to win, God himself cannot stop him.

Such is the power of the S Shield.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Your comparing the recent FC events to a long list of defeats and lack of conquering anything to Thanos feats of conquering the universe and multiuniverse?

Considering the opposition Thanos faces, I'd call him outright incompedent at times. IG? The Elders were idiots. And he made himself lose. HOTU? Doesn't count. God wanted him to use it.

Who's beaten DS? Superman 3 times. Once was Apokolips Now. No excuses. 2nd time was S/B 25. Darkseid took a shot from his own OE and Supes had a sunamp. S/B 42? They didn't fight. Darkseid retreated because the Source Wall was encrouching.

And obviously nobody is reading between the lines in FC. roll eyes (sarcastic) You guys missed the larger picture.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by six6six
I 2nd & 3rd this thumbup

It makes sense. Not taking anything away from Supes by any means, but Supes & Surfer would have a hell of a fight. Thanos has whooped on Surfer on numerous occasions. Need I say more?
It makes NONsense.

And now you're comparing Supes to Surfer??
haermm

bbrem123
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
It makes NONsense.

And now you're comparing Supes to Surfer??
haermm

considering surfer is above supes i guess u cant

Bouboumaster
Some guys here seems so think that Sups would gives Thanos hell. Wich is sooooo wrong.

Auto-shield + scan + mystic attack or energy drain via power cosmic = Sups dead in about... 10 seconds.

Darkseid outsmart human race.

Thanos outsmart ****in' Doctor Doom, wich is in the top 2 greatest mind on Earth, after Reed Richards.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid outsmart new gods, earth, GLC and death. doped

Thanos could never come up with a plan as brilliant as Final Crisis.

Bouboumaster

Thanos have outsmart Galactus, and have seduce Death.

He mess with natural concept.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid overthrow god. Darkseid change nature of the universe so evil is now the predominant force. And all of this was going on right under your noses during 52.

and Darkseid may be responsible for what happened between Spectre and Libra...

Nihilist

thanos outsmarted everbody (death,eternity,galactus) with the unification of the infinty gems.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
thanos outsmarted everbody (death,eternity,galactus) with the unification of the infinty gems.
I was under the assumption everyone knew about the gems being able to be united. That they just didn't care to.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
I was under the assumption everyone knew about the gems being able to be united. That they just didn't care to.

no,thanos came up with it after gazing into the infinity well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.