3 in 1 thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Fight 1:
Cyborg Superman vs Brainiac

Fight 2:

Skreet (Marvel) in a gauntlet

1- Batman
2- Captain America
3- Spider-Man
4- Wolverine
5- Iron Man
6- Wonder Man
7- Hercules
8- Thor
9- Silver Surfer
10- Thanos

Fight 3:

Moondragon run the martial artist gauntlet (no tp available)
A knock-out is a win.

1- Robin
2- Night Wing
3- Captain America
4- Batman
5- Cassie
6- Wolverine
7- Lady Shiva
8- Iron Fist
9- Mantis (Marvel)
10- Gamora

psycho gundam
1) brainiac, henshaw is a great technoformer but brainiac (i suppose it's a high grade version) imo is able to cause henshaw to backfire. it would be like trying to hack the C.I.A., sooner or later, your going to get nostril raped.

2) don't have a clue *shrugs*

2)another weird one, during infinity war, moondragon got the best of psylock and.......shit can't remember, but it was a good martial artist.
anyway, most likely stops at cap but nightwing goes down hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

imo, the list of MA is pretty accurate since (to me) it looks like it's in the order from "who kill you the fastest", 1)robin doesn't kill, 6) logan can kill but he restrains himself against most, he rather kill his sworn enemies, 10)gamora was trained to be a MA weapon by thanos and has killed hundreds if not thousands just because thanos ordered her to do so.

moondragon could go a while against gamora since they were teammates, but id it was a fighting gauntlet, gamora would end her asap.

Takion
Originally posted by psycho gundam
1) brainiac, henshaw is a great technoformer but brainiac (i suppose it's a high grade version) imo is able to cause henshaw to backfire. it would be like trying to hack the C.I.A., sooner or later, your going to get nostril raped.

2)another weird one, during infinity war, moondragon got the best of psylock and.......shit can't remember, but it was a good martial artist.
anyway, most likely stops at cap but nightwing goes down hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

imo, the list of MA is pretty accurate since (to me) it looks like it's in the order from "who kill you the fastest", 1)robin doesn't kill, 6) logan can kill but he restrains himself against most, he rather kill his sworn enemies, 10)gamora was trained to be a MA weapon by thanos and has killed hundreds if not thousands just because thanos ordered her to do so.

moondragon could go a while against gamora since they were teammates, but id it was a fighting gauntlet, gamora would end her asap.
If anyone writes this much, they must be right. smile ^Whatever he said. Good Job Btw.

psycho gundam
sad

Takion
sad
ahah

Bouboumaster
Skreet:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/skreetlunatik.htm
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Skreet

bbrem123
skreet stops at 8?

golem370
Moondragon also stalemated Mantis as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.