Firestorm, Lightray, Sentry vs. Dr. Light, Sinestro, Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
Fun fight.
Lightray fights at his mad levels but Not Crazy.
Sentry isn't a tard for this fight.
Classic Quasar. The new girl does nothing for me.
10 seconds prep.

Enyalus
Which Dr. Light? Although either would put down Sentry I'd imagine, due to powerset.

This is sort of hard to call because of all the matter/energy/light manipulators. I'd probably give Team Two a majority, 6/10.

psycho gundam
just a quick question, who or what is the most powerful energy wielder/ source that dr. light has sapped or manipulated?

cause he may get an absorbing man loss thrown his way, you know, a "hahhaha....ha..huh, oh shit too much powerrrrrr *boom!*" sort of thing.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
just a quick question, who or what is the most powerful energy wielder/ source that dr. light has sapped or manipulated?

cause he may get an absorbing man loss thrown his way, you know, a "hahhaha....ha..huh, oh shit too much powerrrrrr *boom!*" sort of thing.
dr. light doesn't absorb any light powers. He manipulates it for his own effects. I

occultdestroyer
Team 1 maybe.

Nice matchup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.