wonder woman vs wonder man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
current versions of both strictly H2H.

Bouboumaster
Diana demolish th poor Simon

KK the Great
Man is greater than woman, so I have to believe that a wonder man would be better than a wonder woman.

It's science.

Juk3n
spite - muchly

amazonian large breasted warriors > all

KK the Great
Diana's breasts are tiny. She just wears a wonder bra.

panthergod
Wonder Woman beats the pathetic loser failed Marvel Superman imitation up.

KK the Great
I like how all a character needs is super-strength and halfwits will line up to babble mindlessly about being a Superman ripoff.

panthergod
Originally posted by KK the Great
I like how all a character needs is super-strength and halfwits will line up to babble mindlessly about being a Superman ripoff.

And I like how insecure all Wonder Man fans are about their sub par 5th rate character's blatant inferiority. It's like they identify with thier character through the pathetic inferiority complex that they share.

Seriously, though, You know as well as I do that Wonder Man is and always was always intended to be a Superman derivative.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by panthergod
And I like how insecure all Wonder Man fans are about their sub par 5th rate character's blatant inferiority. It's like they identify with thier character through the pathetic inferiority complex that they share.

Seriously, though, You know as well as I do that Wonder Man is and always was always intended to be a Superman derivative.

Absolutly not. Gladiator and Sentry are rip off. Not Wonder Man.

Sasaraixx

Someone whose sole argument boiled down to "man is greater than woman" is complaining about halfwits and mindless babble? Oh the irony. laughing

KK the Great
Originally posted by panthergod

Do I?

Please, enlighten me on all the character traits they share.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Someone whose sole argument boiled down to "man is greater than woman" is complaining about halfwits and mindless babble? Oh the irony. laughing

Have you familiar with the idea of priming the pump?

Sasaraixx
Have you familiar with the idea of priming the pump?

Yes, however it is completely inapplicable in this context. Your argument was wholly unsuccessful. Unless your intent was to sound sexist and ignorant, in which case you were quite successful! smile

Takion
Originally posted by lawest9
current versions of both strictly H2H.
Yes, however it is completely inapplicable in this context. Your argument was wholly unsuccessful. Unless your intent was to sound sexist and ignorant, in which case you were quite successful! smile
Both of you Welcome to KMC, its good to see you. You guys may wanna check out the respect threads first big grin

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Takion
Both of you Welcome to KMC, its good to see you. You guys may wanna check out the respect threads first big grin

Thank you, thank you smile I have no horse in this race. I couldn't very well let a statement like that pass by however smile

KK the Great

You sound like a woman.

You probably don't understand because of your smaller brain.

Juk3n
You sound like a woman.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sasaraixx
You sound like a woman.

I rest my case . . .

KK the Great
I rest my case . . .

lol.

Women can't be lawyers. Everyone knows that.

Metalmanx
lol.

Women can't be lawyers. Everyone knows that.

She-Hulk would beg to differ.

golem370
Yeah but who would be writing She Hulk's words?

KK the Great
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah but who would be writing She Hulk's words?

I see where you're going with this.

It's a man, isn't it?

geodoc
Though wonder woman is the superior warrior, and she would definitely get her shots in, he is physically superior and has fought this kind of fight before and won. He could litterally throw a sharp object through her heart. Fights over. She can't do that to him. He's almost as hard as diamond, never tires, hits as hard as mjolnir. He can take what she dishes out better than she can take his hits.

panthergod
Originally posted by geodoc
Though wonder woman is the superior athlete, he is physically superior.

Based on what?

He's more durable, but she is stronger and faster.

And shes strong enough to crush diamond.

She's stronger, faster, and the much better fighter. she recently wrecked Mary Marvel.

Mary>Simon.

Philosophía
What's with people with old accounts and very few posts suddenly appearing ? Did somebody make sock accounts a while ago, and now they use them or something ? laughing out loud

shifty

WrathfulDwarf
Guys keep the topic going. No bashing...thanks.

Grinning Goku
Simon would probably try to get with her. Screw the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.