colors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yerssot
Hi!

I just logged on on a different laptop and now the entire forums is not blue with grey anymore but red and black...
is this normal? Did someone change this or has something happened on my side?

Storm
Kan gebeuren als je je van account vergist Jovan.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by yerssot
Hi!

I just logged on on a different laptop and now the entire forums is not blue with grey anymore but red and black...
Change the template.

Phucked Up
Hi!

YERSS?!

Strangelove
HOLY HELL.

Jovan
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Change the template.
it changed without me touching it confused
how do you change the template?

Storm
Edit Options, Style Set.

Jovan
thanks!

Ahnold
Hi!

Is this normal? Did someone change this or has something happened on my side?

(Does a "Moonraker"-style pigeon double take) Woah ... yerssot?! Is it really true? Have you finally ended your self-imposed exile, and fulfilled your promise to return to your spiritual home here at the KMC? Well, all I can say is ... it's about damn time stick out tongue . Good to see you back here old man - the forums ain't been the same without ya smile .

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Jovan
it changed without me touching it confused
how do you change the template?
Sorry, forgot I had replied to this thread.
Storm beat me anyway. smile

Ahnold
Hmmm ... 2 weeks, and no further input from Mr. Yerssot himself? Eesh, don't tell me you've left again so soon old boy stick out tongue .

Ahnold
Um, no, seriously old man sad ...

Raz
Ahnold - use PMs not the open forums for personal messages.

Ahnold
Apologies Meister; I merely intended my posts to be passing comments, rather than full-on personal messages. But, as you say, PM is perhaps the better way to go ...

Also, hello - haven't spoken to ya for a good long while smile .

So anyway - colours, eh ... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.