Maestro vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Toku King
The fight takes place in New York City. No help, no interruptions, and bloodlust on.
The Hulk's grandest opponent and Supeman's most brutal nemesis go at it. Who wins this battle of the titans?

Takion
ahah

Galan007
DoS dd loses. any other version wins.

Takion
Originally posted by Galan007
DoS dd loses. any other version wins.
ahah

Galan007
Originally posted by Takion
ahah uhuh

Takion
uhuh
Who is the strongest incarnate of hulk?

Toku King
ahah

Huh?

Takion
Originally posted by Toku King
Huh?
ahah

Galan007
Who is the strongest incarnate of hulk? definitely not red hulk. doped

Takion
definitely not red hulk. doped
ahah

I made a respect thread about him, he has to be awecreep

Galan007
ahah

I made a respect thread about him which helped me gather my opinion that he sucks ass. ha-som

Takion
which helped me gather my opinion that he sucks ass. ha-som
Red Ass jherb

TheGame17
Doomsday takes this.
Dos Doomsday might have trouble though...

h1a8
This is spite. Maestro is nothing. WWH would but somewhat of a better fight. DOS DD destroys any version of Hulk within seconds.

Note: It seems that "DOS DD loses and any other versions win" is a popular thing to say when DOS DD destroys most current beings in a forum fight in seconds.

jks
As has been stated before, hulk beats his plot device dc clone. An amped up hulk is overkill.

TheGame17
Originally posted by jks
As has been stated before, hulk beats his plot device dc clone. An amped up hulk is overkill.

.....that is incorrect...

Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday rips Maestro to shreds.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
H/P Doomsday rips Maestro to shreds. Indeed sir.

CaptainStoic
Not to go against the grain, but what feats can Maestro stand on to even say that he would be a challenge to Doomsday?

Logic would dictate that after decades of sponging up radioactive fallout (I can't wait for that game to come out happy ) that Maestro should be a worthy opponent for any Doomsday, but again he lack feats to back up such a claim.

I can accept him beating Dos Doomsday, but that's as far as he gets IMO.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I can't wait for that game to come out happy What game?

And the only DD that might lose is DOS.

LoboClone01
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
What game?

And the only DD that might lose is DOS.

fallout 3! stick out tongue

jks
Originally posted by TheGame17
.....that is incorrect... ...only on kmc....

hulkcpbifiussjf
Maestro gets beat but not after a hell of a fight. WWH or Worldbreaker could beat DD but Maestro just doesn't have that spirit of fight in him plus he isn't as strong

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
Maestro gets beat but not after a hell of a fight. WWH or Worldbreaker could beat DD but Maestro just doesn't have that spirit of fight in him plus he isn't as strong

... Maestro strengt lvl is class 200... at start.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
... Maestro strengt lvl is class 200... at start. What now?

TheGame17
Originally posted by jks
...only on kmc....

yeah i know. stubborn stupidity and blatant statements with no basis is rampant on KMC wink ...

Horrificus
Maestro pulls DD apart, and is smart enough to keep all the parts alive, and in stasis.

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure he's quick enough for that. H/P Doomsday was able to match speed with Superman.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Horrificus
Maestro pulls DD apart, and is smart enough to keep all the parts alive, and in stasis.

And how will he do that??
Even DOS doomsday had the speed and reflexes that matched superman.
I don't see how Maestro could even touch him..

bbrem123
can DD kill maestro tho...cuz if there is no way for DD to kill him then it is a stalemate

carver9
Originally posted by TheGame17
And how will he do that??
Even DOS doomsday had the speed and reflexes that matched superman.
I don't see how Maestro could even touch him..

solomon grundy
titus
konvikt
deathstroke
blackrock batman
mongul
darkseid
lobo
orion
kalibak
metallo

All of these people hit superman, does that give them super speed. Just because you beat the hell out of superman dont mean that you have combat speed. Hell, if you want to use crossovers, venom and spiderman basically overwhelmed superman in the speed department, I guess they have that amazing speed that you are trying to give doomsday. laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure he's quick enough for that. H/P Doomsday was able to match speed with Superman.

The general was able to match superman in a fist fight, now prove that general has super speed. sad

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9

mongul
darkseid
lobo
orion
kalibak

They all have super speed.
Also Superman mentions that General is pretty fast.
no expression

carver9
Originally posted by Estacado
They all have super speed.
Also Superman mentions that General is pretty fast.
no expression

* It has yet to be proven that darkseid has any kind of speed unless you have a scan saying different.

* I agree, mongul has decent speed but its nothing to brag about, I put him in spidermans caliber.

*Show me lobos great speed because from what I have seen he has been crushed by batman twice on panel.

* I'll be waiting on orions speed also.

* and Im laughing at the fact that you think that kalibak has decent speed and didnt batman along with other peak human go h2h with the general and held his own.

Horrificus
The Maestro is the only incarnation of the Hulk that I actually like.
That being said, as much as I hate to say it, the Hulk has been shown to have the ability, (for some unknown, cheesy reason), to hit, move with, and battle super-speedsters.
And, many a fan-boy on this site, has given feats and guesses as to how.

That, plus, as I said, "is smart enough". That means, that if there is a way to capitalize on this, Maestro can do it.

My way of thinking about Maestro, always throws the following fact into the formula:

The Maestro is a genius, and has been alive for a looooong time, with lots of experience.
He knew more about being "the Hulk" than Professor Hulk did.
He may have figured out some tricks and facts about his powers that give him the edge, more than the other Hulks.

IMHO.

Mr. Slippyfist
Doomdog.

manx422
doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.