Kingdom Come Green Lantern vs. Quasar (Phyla-Vell)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-sword fight

who takes this?

Priest
Alan Scott ftw.

guy222
GL

llagrok
She ain't got the willpower.

Tazer
Yo.

Phylla; shes got some measure of spr-str backing her up from wat I remem, and is more of a trained combatant than Alan ever was really.

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Phylla; shes got some measure of spr-str backing her up from wat I remem, and is more of a trained combatant than Alan ever was really.

Tazer '

Yeah, she received heaps of training using a sword :/

Fanboy.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by llagrok
'Yeah, she received heaps of training using a sword :/

Fanboy.

if I were the fanboy U accused me of Id have voted for Alan since he's a GL OR made some stupid comment about her "not having the willpower" (as if it matters since this is a SWORD fight).

now lets see; who DID make that comment.........

wink

Tazer

llagrok
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

if I were the fanboy U accused me of Id have voted for Alan since he's a GL OR made some stupid comment about her "not having the willpower" (as if it matters since this is a SWORD fight).

now lets see; who DID make that comment.........

wink

Tazer

Fail.

Using a sword for a couple of months and almost getting her ass kicked when fighting space pirates obviously shows that she has little skill. To be fair, I haven't seen many sword skill feats dispalyed by Alan Scott either.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by llagrok
Fail.

Using a sword for a couple of months and almost getting her ass kicked when fighting space pirates obviously shows that she has little skill. To be fair, I haven't seen many sword skill feats dispalyed by Alan Scott either.

ULTIMATE FAIL

actually, that would just show difficult her opponents were, and in no way supports the notion that "her lacking willpower" matters in a fight, and ESPECIALLY against A.S. whom U even admit to not seeing much (if he even HAS any beyond the very limited showing from Kingdom Come) from.

OTOH, we know from even as recent as the Annihilation: Quasar (and as far back as her origin) that Phyla has recieved combat training from her mother, so theres more to support her winning this fight than Alan as far as Im concerned.

if U have something that ACTUALLY counters it, then plz share.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.