Black Panther w/Power Gem vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sup3rman1521
IF BP had the Power Gem, who would win? T'challa or Norrin?

Dark-Jaxx
I don't know...The Power Gem is a pretty crippling crutch for Black Panther...

Priest
The Power Gem amps ones ability that they already possess.
Since Black Panther is only human, only his strength and durability would increase.
Surfer doesn't need to slug it out to win this.

Surfer wins without trouble.

Board Walker
black panther beat SS in h2h combat already, add in the power gem and this is a stomp.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Board Walker
black panther beat SS in h2h combat already, add in the power gem and this is a stomp.

i don't actually know if i should take that seriously..

but i will address the fact that it's NOT a h2h contest, so lets just say Surfer nukes him and be done with it shall we?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Juk3n
i don't actually know if i should take that seriously..

but i will address the fact that it's NOT a h2h contest, so lets just say Surfer nukes him and be done with it shall we?

power gem isnt just energy output, it is pure power of what ever the user can will it to be, defense, life, damage, etc.

BP has already shown to out smart SS, out speed a Silver surfer who was speed blitzing some one, and then locked him to the point where SS with all the power cosmic could not break it.

BP 100/100

Juk3n
Originally posted by Board Walker
power gem isnt just energy output, it is pure power of what ever the user can will it to be, defense, life, damage, etc.

BP has already shown to out smart SS, out speed a Silver surfer who was speed blitzing some one, and then locked him to the point where SS with all the power cosmic could not break it.

BP 100/100

wow, you actually justify that armbar and call Standard BP faster than Silver Surfer.
Against my very impulses i fight not to post some Ari Gold..
so i'll whisper my sentaments and never address this thread ever again..

GTFO

Board Walker
Originally posted by Juk3n
wow, you actually justify that armbar and call Standard BP faster than Silver Surfer.
Against my very impulses i fight not to post some Ari Gold..
so i'll whisper my sentaments and never address this thread ever again..

GTFO

Lest ye ever forget, that Storm outpowered the heralds of Galactus with lightning a cosmic in the following issue.

Terryc250
Lets take out PIS, and CIS k? SS stomps BP.

occultdestroyer
Cosmic Armbar FTW!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.