Talisman vs Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

occultdestroyer
What version of Scarlet Witch?
That is the question..

Nihilist
talisman beats "regular" scarlet witch

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
talisman beats "regular" scarlet witch

And loses to HOM??

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And loses to HOM??
Yes

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
And loses to HOM??
in a stomp

-K-M-
Yep,

Talisman >>> Wanda (Regular)

Talisman <<< Wanda (HOM)

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep,

Talisman >>> Wanda (Regular)

Talisman <<< Wanda (HOM) average wanda is >>> average Talisman

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
average wanda is >>> average Talisman

No she's not, not even close. erm

Tell me some of her feats then

Starscream M
No she's not, not even close. erm

lol Talisman isn't really even in Wanda's class

let me dig up some feats

-K-M-
lol Talisman isn't really even in Wanda's class

let me dig up some feats

You do realize Talisman can control Elder Gods right? She can even cancel magic or steal it adding to her power. She has even cancelled spells by Loki and the Great Beasts with ease.

Please do so, as I can counter all her feats sans HOM as I know Wanda.

Starscream M
You do realize Talisman can control Elder Gods right? ya noticed I said 'average', right?

average Talisman doesn't pull out Elder Gods outta his hat

good try though

-K-M-
ya noticed I said 'average', right?

average Talisman doesn't pull out Elder Gods outta his hat

good try though

Ummm..what? Have you seen her average? She rountinely takes on the Great Beasts, Pestilence, Llan, Ska'r and the Dreamqueen. On average she takes people on that would destroy Wanda and on average has no problem cancelling magic as that's her power and adds it to her own.

Now back it up how average Wanda is superior.

Starscream M
Ummm..what? Have you seen her average? She rountinely takes on the Great Beasts, Pestilence, Llan, Ska'r and the Dreamqueen. On average she takes people on that would destroy Wanda and on average has no problem cancelling magic as that's her power and adds it to her own.

Now back it up how average Wanda is superior. well, in that case, Wanda could just hex curse Talisman and basically cause Talisman's magic to backfire on her

-K-M-
well, in that case, Wanda could just hex curse Talisman and basically cause Talisman's magic to backfire on her

Haha you seriously don't know how Talisman powers work do you?

Starscream M
Haha you seriously don't know how Talisman powers work do you? I didn't realize they were immune to hex curses... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-K-M-
I didn't realize they were immune to hex curses... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah she would be actually, as she has shown any magic that is thrown at her makes her STRONGER.

She has even shown to if she even comes into contact with magic as she did with Shaman's medicine bag or Loki's spell she instantly cancels it out. That's her power she eats magic

guy222
HOM Wanda>Talisman

-K-M-
Originally posted by guy222
HOM Wanda>Talisman

HOM Wanda>>>Talisman

thumb up

Starscream M
HOM Wanda>>>Talisman

thumb up hmmm so didn't you say magic only makes Talisman stronger?

then in that case, shouldn't Talisman be even more powerful against HOM Wanda?! ha got ya! cool

-K-M-
hmmm so didn't you say magic only makes Talisman stronger?

then in that case, shouldn't Talisman be even more powerful against HOM Wanda?! ha got ya! cool

Except HOM Wanda doesn't use magic, as noted by Dr.Strange. Plus her overall power is far more then Talisman.

Read before commenting.

Starscream M

Read before commenting. stop patronizing me! mad

LordKaos
Except HOM Wanda doesn't use magic, as noted by Dr.Strange. Plus her overall power is far more then Talisman.

Read before commenting.

If not magic (even though she does not wield magic in the true sense), then where does her power comer from? An Elder God is the reason she has her powers, she would have been an energy manipulator on par with Magneto if not for Chthon.

Knowsbleed33
Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.