Revelation XIII by W.O.Ephraim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ephraim
To anyone searching for a logical answer to Bible Prophecy, this letter is for You.

In general, this is a letter that summarizes all of Revelation 13. Its purpose is to show the sequence of events which formed the conclusions in the letter entitled, "The Beast of Revelation 13 is Mahmoud Abbas." Revelation 13 is a puzzle, a parable whose pieces are only revealed in the progress of time.This letter will attempt to bring all the pieces together into one narrative. Since questions concerning prophecy never change and answers never change, this summary will answer almost any question.

I would like to make a couple things very clear before I begin. These are interpretations from a Christian perspective. They are not intended in any way to be antisemitic. Furthermore, I believe the Jewish people have every right to live within secure boundaries and be independent.

Nevertheless, I will continue to be in disagreement with the majority because they do not have the will or the knowledge to admit they promote a false interpretation. The interpretation I am eluding to is the Revived Roman Empire theory. This scenario has been a dead end for years. I must admit though before WWI it had some validity. No ancient interpreter could have known that the Ottoman Empire would break into so many different sovereign states. Until the fall of the Ottoman empire the only possible answer seemed to be Europe. I apologize if this narrative moves too fast. It is assumed that those reading this page are somewhat versed in Revelation. HERE WE GO.

In reference to Revelation 13:1- The Beast rising up out of the sea is the Nation of Israel as it appears after the SIX DAY WAR in 1967.

What is meant by the term Beast? In general, most interpretations have this concept correct. According to most scholars he is the leader of ten nations. When the term Beast is used it can mean either the nations or the leader of those nations. It is the countries he leads and his location that is in dispute.

My interpretation of Rev. 13:1 is as follows:

The Beast can be either a group of seven nations that will wage war, which include Israel or the leader of those nations. In this case, that leader is Mahmoud Abbas. He is identified by his actions and the number 666. The glue that binds them together is Islam and their hate for Israel. This was the outcome of the 1967 war. It brought Israel into a permanent state of conflict with all of her neighbors. The beast was born in 1948 with Israel declaring its independence. A closer look can be seen in Rev.17. When Israel declared its independence, five nations went to war with her and five were vanquished. The word used for vanquished is fallen in verse Rev. 17:10. "And one is", this is Israel. Israel won her war of independence. The other that had not yet come is the Palestinian Authority, which brings us to Rev.13:1 again. The misinterpretation of Rev.17 has been the most responsible for the the Revived Roman empire theory.

The beast rising up out of the sea having seven heads and ten horns is as follows. Seven heads are seven mountains as indicated in Rev.17. Ten horns are ten kings. This is a partial explanation of this parable. The most critical word here is the word head. If the correct meaning is applied to the word head its answer will make sense. In scriptures a mountain has two meanings. It can be either a mountain range or a nation. In this case when a head is referenced in Revelation 13:1 we are talking about nations. This applies to both the heads of Rev.13:1 as well as the beasts mortal head wound. The mortal head wound is the nation or land as claimed by the Palestinians. It is the beasts head (nation) that is wounded. The Beast is Mahmoud Abbas. It was mortally wounded in the Six Day War and has been revived in the Oslo Accords. The beast of Revelation 17 and Revelation 13 are the same because they involve the same countries.

Every theory must have a good foundation. This sequence of events can only point to one individual. I have been writing about these events for over a decade. If I had been wrong from the beginning, this scenario could not have made it all the way to its finish. As it was I had no idea that I was looking for a date, 6/16/06. I was just following the money trail. Was it a coincidence that the policy which enabled them to buy and sell and the date 666 occurred on the same day? I don't think so.

It is always wise to search for the best answer. Who could fault someone for changing there mind when a better answer comes along? It is not dishonor to correct a mistake, but to continue giving false information especially in the realm of prophecy is dishonorable. Maybe some truly believe what they are saying, as for me I quit the big money preachers long ago. A hundred years ago I could understand, 20 years ago I could understand, not today...This is why the Lord will come as a thief. They're all looking in the wrong place...

One last item needs to be mentioned here before I finish my complaint against our so-called prophecy teachers. It is a gross misinterpretation which needs to be cited. For some reason anytime the Beast is discussed he is immediately confused with Satan or the anti-christ. Satan is not the Beast. He is in heaven right now. He will be cast out of heaven as per Revelation 12 or if you prefer 2nd Thess. chap. 2. The falling away is Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven. These are two different verses that say the same thing. Satan can only be revealed to the world after the Rapture of the Church. Christians will not go through the Great Tribulation which will last for 3.5 years. Satan will be a God to the Muslims. He is also known as the Mahdi. Mahmoud Abbas will also be worshipped to a lesser degree because he will have achieved his goal, the conquest of Jerusalem...W.O.Ephraim aka michael777

Symmetric Chaos
I don't even know where to begin mocking you.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why do some Christians spend so much time pouring over the Book of Revelation and trying to make sense of it instead of concentrating on the important part of the Bible- Jesus' Teachings.

inimalist
The idea that, of all possible Palestinian leaders, Abbas, the pro-western, Israel recognizing, anti-fanatic, 2 state solution wanting leader of FATAH, which is currently locked in a civil war against the Israeli hating Hamas, is the Christian beast shows almost proud disregard for the politics of the region.

Least of all, Abbas will not be worshiped by Arabs, as his closeness to Israel and now his civil war in Palestine has deflated him from the promise the West painted him as when he was first elected after Arafat's death.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Why do some Christians spend so much time pouring over the Book of Revelation and trying to make sense of it instead of concentrating on the important part of the Bible- Jesus' Teachings.

It's the Word of God, dude. Ignore the psychodelic (and just plain psycho) prophecies at your own peril.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shakyamunison
Revelations have nothing to do with our time or the future. It was an anti-Roman propaganda code book. It is only about the times that it was written in.

ephraim
Hello all,
Just stopped in to write a few lines. Sometimes it takes a little while for events to run their course and become a little easier to see. This is the case with my lead post in this thread. I never saw the six month truce happening between Israel and Hamas, brokered by Egypt, so events as I saw them were set back 6 months. It looks like this winter might be what I have been watching for. Since the first post in this thread a lot has happened. The economy is a wreck, the stock market has dropped by nearly half, and oil has dropped to the mid $30 dollar range from $142. I can't say that I'm disappointed about the Gas prices though. I know I'll be mocked again for this post, but so be it, it comes with the territory. I have another thread in this forum and it helps explain this thread a little better. The next message I never intended on posting, but I became a little disgusted with a responder to a different discussion and thought maybe someone here would also be interested.
In other words, I was going to keep this part to myself. I really saw no need to post it, but maybe I was wrong. You be the judge. I'm putting it in this forum because it is one I have always liked. I love older movies. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Here we go...

First of all, I did not set any dates. Furthermore, I have never named the false prophet. I have never named him because I saw no reason to name him. I figured by naming the beast everyone could see who the false prophet was. This is really amazing to me. I have been posting prophecy for over 12 years and this forum is the last place I want to be, (not referring to KillerMovies).

Since according to you I have committed slander, let's take that one step further. I haven't named the false prophet until this very post (now twice). I will not keep silent anymore. Here he is.
The false prophet is Ishmael Haniyeh. Most of you probably don't know who he is, so indulge me for a second. Ishmael Haniyeh is the leader of Hamas in the Gaza Strip. He shared power with Abbas for a short time during 2006 in the Unity Government.

When Hamas chose not to honor the image of the beast, the international community cut off support to Abbas and the Palestinians. The image of the beast is three items; honoring all prior Palestinian agreements, recognizing Israel's right to exist and a renunciation of terror. Hamas enters the picture in Revelation 13:11. They are one horn of the beast, just as Abbas is also a horn. A horn is a king. Hamas exercised all the power of the first beast Abbas and caused them to worship the first beast (Abbas).
How did Haniyeh cause them to worship the first beast?
Because Hamas would not honor or abide by any prior Palestinian agreements and continued to sponsor terrorism, he caused the whole world to honor the image of the beast (which was Abbas and his government without Hamas). By not honoring or worshipping the image, Hamas caused the whole world to reject Hamas. This is just exactly the opposite of what Christians are taught. They think the false prophet is supposed to lead worship of some man-like image. This is totally wrong. The Image is the Palestinian Government prior to the arrival of Hamas as a part in it...Hamas caused the world to honor the Image as defined by the international community...
Michael777aka Ephraim

Shakyamunison

King of Blades
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Revelations have nothing to do with our time or the future. It was an anti-Roman propaganda code book. It is only about the times that it was written in.

Yes and no. True it was written during the times of Roman Persecution and indeed was aimed at the Christians to keep hope during times of great struggle, a greater Truth remains that maintains it canonical within the entire aspect of the Christian world. Whereas I have some relative surety that there will be no physical multiheaded beast and harlot, the imagery of a great "snuff out of evil" surly transcends human thought as we see remnants of this motif deep within both our history and culture today.

Mindship
An interesting interpretation. What led you in this direction?

Bicnarok
Pathetic is all I can say to this attempt in explaining revelations.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Pathetic is all I can say to this attempt in explaining revelations.

I bet you have the real explanations...

ephraim
Originally posted by Mindship
An interesting interpretation. What led you in this direction?

You may not like my answer, but here it is.
I do not trust present day prophetic teachers.
If the Lord is coming as a thief, wouldn't it be reasonable to think
that those watching for signs might be looking in the wrong place.
This outcome leads people to a false sense that his return is not
close. Therefore, the statement is correct he will come as a thief.
Also, I was awakened by the handshake in Washington between
Rabin and Arafat. This started me looking through library microfiche
for information on how this situation arose. This was before the
internet played much of a part. I think the biggest reason though
is that I just watched. Every interpretation prior to prophecy
happening is just an educated guess. I think the trick is to watch,
suspect everything, but not to limit yourself to the same old
interpretations. In the end it all has to fit. Not one thing, but
everything...Ephraim

King of Blades
Originally posted by ephraim
You may not like my answer, but here it is.
I do not trust present day prophetic teachers.
If the Lord is coming as a thief, wouldn't it be reasonable to think
that those watching for signs might be looking in the wrong place...
I was awakened by the handshake in Washington between
Rabin and Arafat. This started me looking....I just watched. I think the trick is to watch

What makes you think that your search for the answer is any different from theres? Any more sincere or any less inaccurate? You may mean well, but a kettle is called "lacking in color" is still "black".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.