Zack Fair vs Genesis & Angeal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Junon cannon. Genesis & Angeal spar with Zack to see for themselves just how good Zack has become and find out why he has become Sephiroth's second in command.

Zack has the sword he uses in the beginning of Crisis Core, but he is at the level of experience he was at the end of the game--meaning he has defeated both Genesis & Angeal solo.

Will Zack prevail over the duo?

Terryc250
Zack won't be winning against them 2 on 1

Superboy Prime
How come?

I think he can do it, but obviously not with the ease Sephiroth pawned them.

Terryc250
Because if he were to beable to beat them both at the same time, then he should be able to beat each one of them with not much difficult, but in the storyline he had difficulty defeating them, Genesis and Angeal have also been together and trained together since forever so their teamwork is probably amazing, I can see Angeal and Genesis defeating that army that killed Zack.

Superboy Prime
What difficulty? I dont recall Zack struggling against them. True he was holding back against Angeal for obvious reasons and even then he was casually evading Angeal's slashes. He was also trying to save Genesis, who he ended up defeating 3 times.

About the army you have no evidence to support that statement. Not to mention that Zack was not only fighting them but protecting Cloud.

I give it to Zack 6/10

DX5
Team wins 7.5/10

Superboy Prime
I almost forgot to mention that their teamwork is not that good. Genesis attacked Angeal twice when they teamed up against Sephiroth.

DX5
If they put aside their differences and focus on beating up Zack, they win 7.5/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.