leonardo and batman vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
ok leos at his full peotinal and batman isnt who wins? wink

jalek moye
do they get prep?

darthyoda23
Originally posted by jalek moye
do they get prep? yes and batman has all his gadgets wink

darthyoda23
yo why no one answerd this?

swift.64
id give spider man a 55/45 chance of winning because he would use the fact that the enemy would make a horible team and wouldn't get along.

The Heap
Originally posted by swift.64
id give spider man a 55/45 chance of winning because he would use the fact that the enemy would make a horible team and wouldn't get along.

They'd get along fine.

Nobody here can see Batman and Leonardo bumping heads for any decent reasons.

Leo+BM = Win.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by darthyoda23

Because giving Leonardo and Batman prep against Spider-Man is spite.

That, and most people here don't really give a rat's ass to seriously debate over Ninja Turtles. They're cool, sure, but I'm betting most of us haven't read many of their comics.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by darthyoda23

Despite it being obvious the team wins with all the prep/gadgets you allowed im sure it has plenty to do with the fact that you make 30 TMNT threads a day. even Im tired of it and I love the turtles.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Despite it being obvious the team wins with all the prep/gadgets you allowed im sure it has plenty to do with the fact that you make 30 TMNT threads a day. even Im tired of it and I love the turtles.

Quoted for trufh.

Terror of Death
Leo and Bats win. If they didnt have prep I could see Spidey winning a few matches.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Quoted for trufh. Not just any truth, the muffy duckin' truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.