Wonderwoman vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
both bloodlusted
both get their standard gear/equipment

who takes the majority?

Mr. Slippyfist
Penis hole.

h1a8
WW at her best takes a majority.
I argue that she can lasso him, tiara his head off, redirect his blasts back at him, or combo him to ko. If he puts up a shield then she crumbles it after pounding away. Once there down he is lost. Speed is the king.

Now everyone here and their mama is going to be fighting me on this one, even diehard WW fans like fangirl. I stand by my reasoning nonetheless.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
I argue that she can lasso him, tiara his head off, redirect his blasts back at him, or combo him to ko. If he puts up a shield then she crumbles it after pounding away. Once there down he is lost. Speed is the king.

Now everyone here and their mama is going to be fighting me on this one, even diehard WW fans like fangirl. I stand by my reasoning nonetheless. ...

I don't know what to say. no expression

Philosophía
laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist

I don't know what to say. no expression

Say that she wins. At least say this for the practice of bettering your debate skills. Meaning, just for fun, choose the side you know will lose (as long as the fight isn't spite though).

Mr. Slippyfist

Philosophía
Say that she wins. At least say this for the practice of bettering your debate skills. Meaning, just for fun, choose the side you know will lose (as long as the fight isn't spite though).

You want someone to debate for you ?
And seriously now, speedblitz is applicable up to a point. When the enemies are close in physicall stats, like Wonder Woman vs classic Thor or something, then it's alright. But here, speedblitz ftw doesn't work. For one, physically I seriously doubt that Wonder Woman can put down Thanos, even with the advantage that she could get if she manages to get the initial speedblitz. All he needs is to fend her off for a few moments, get his shield up and then it's pretty much game over.
Pretty much her only chance is her lasso, with which she can debatabley get a few wins. Other then that ..

Apolloknight

laughing

psycho gundam

Now everyone here and their mama is going to be fighting me on this one, even diehard WW fans like fangirl. I stand by my reasoning nonetheless. reported no expression

Nihilist
thanos takes this handily

Bouboumaster
H1a8 , what did you smoke last night?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
H1a8 , what did you smoke last night? Siegel and Shuster's exhumed penis's wrapped in the middle of a fat ass joint.

Alucard25

Now everyone here and their mama is going to be fighting me on this one, even diehard WW fans like fangirl. I stand by my reasoning nonetheless.

Of course everyone will because everyone but you realizes thats some of the dumbest stuff ever lol.Anyways Wonder Woman gets owned.

tkitna
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Siegel and Shuster's exhumed penis's wrapped in the middle of a fat ass joint.

laughing

ultimatethor
Thanos with extreme ease.

Endrict Nuul

WTF? are you fangirl101 or nvr ?

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
WTF? are you fangirl101 or nvr ?

Evn fangirl doesnt agree wit this( i think)

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Thanos with extreme ease.
Empty opinions FTW

occultdestroyer
BTW
Thanos better do a BFR quick.
If Wonder Woman prays, it's game over.
GOD FTW

bbrem123
thanos takes this pretty easily

carver9
Originally posted by bbrem123

To easy. This is like galactus vs wolverine.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
To easy. This is like galactus vs wolverine.

ermm

Oh .. it's you.

Makes sense then.

Nihilist

Sup3rman1521
Originally posted by Nihilist
i know, wolverine would f*ck galactus up smokin'

fangirl101

No. Wondy Cannot beat Thanos for more than the standard 2 due to her excessive speed and plot device powers. Thanos wins the other 8/10.

fangirl101
Also no. Thanos only beats Heralds easily. Anyone with half a brain can put up a decent fight before being ko'd.

Bouboumaster
Thanos turn her to mush 10/10

fangirl101
Thanos turn her to mush 10/10
The combined might of the ENTIRE Greak Pantheon.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6141/ww21deflection40gj.jpg

Thanos turns her into mush? confused

psycho gundam
maybe he meant matter re-arranged to mush, after all he did turn a skrull to stone on a whim, and skrulls are infamous for their control over their own atoms allowing them to body morph into whatever they like.......thanos easily overrode that shit.

fangirl101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
maybe he meant matter re-arranged to mush, after all he did turn a skrull to stone on a whim, and skrulls are infamous for their control over their own atoms allowing them to body morph into whatever they like.......thanos easily overrode that shit.
You think Thanos would Over ride the enchantments of 6 greek goddesses?

Mindset
Originally posted by fangirl101
You think Thanos would Over ride the enchantments of 6 greek goddesses?

Men > Women! mad

Mr. Slippyfist
The combined might of the ENTIRE Greak Pantheon.

Thanos turns her into mush? confused Against a sturdy placed WW ready for them to hit her bracelets...

Heh.

fangirl101
Against a sturdy placed WW ready for them to hit her bracelets...

Heh.
Yes. since she's so much faster and more mobile Than thanos, I can't see him getting any blast in. She'd have a far more difficult time blocking a blast from Someone like Surfer, Thor, Or Superman who all are more mobile and can blast from multiple directions. And even then, we all know she handle's that well too.

Mr. Slippyfist
Yes. since she's so much faster and more mobile Than thanos, I can't see him getting any blast in. She'd have a far more difficult time blocking a blast from Someone like Surfer, Thor, Or Superman who all are more mobile and can blast from multiple directions. And even then, we all know she handle's that well too. OK... but how does WW blocking the God's attack mean anything to the notion of Thanos turning her into mush?

Anyway, so, Thanos can't hit WW, that means she wins right? I've never seen WW hit in comics... so I guess that's reasonable.

fangirl101
OK... but how does WW blocking the God's attack mean anything to the notion of Thanos turning her into mush?

Anyway, so, Thanos can't hit WW, that means she wins right? I've never seen WW hit in comics... so I guess that's reasonable.
This is KMC. Where stupid shit should'nt happen. Like I don't think Thanos should be hitting surfer at all. But hey, that is just me. And when he said mush, I assumed that he meant by force of energy. And if you look at my post, I already gave Thanos the victory. Take a look next time.

Mr. Slippyfist
This is KMC. Where stupid shit should'nt happen. Like I don't think Thanos should be hitting surfer at all. But hey, that is just me. And when he said mush, I assumed that he meant by force of energy. And if you look at my post, I already gave Thanos the victory. Take a look next time. So, WW can't be hit on KMC? I thought KMC vs forum was created because of comics, not the other way around.

But, you don't think Thanos can hit WW, so how does he win? You don't give someone the win, and then turn around and knock down any way for him to win.

Evidently, this should go to a h2h battle, where Thanos beats her in; judging from your posts.

fangirl101
So, WW can't be hit on KMC? I thought KMC vs forum was created because of comics, not the other way around.

But, you don't think Thanos can hit WW, so how does he win? You don't give someone the win, and then turn around and knock down any way for him to win.

Evidently, this should go to a h2h battle, where Thanos beats her in; judging from your posts.
Exactly. Wondy is going to go hand to hand after Thanos lets off a couple of blast. She's not the type to keep flying and avoiding attacks. And she likes a good brawl. Once She does that, she's going to put up a good fight and then succumb to his awesome durability, ability to fight without tiring, and his rising strength levels. And she's such a warrior, she won't use any of her trump powers for more than a couple of fights out of ten.

norrinradd43
Thanos wins.

bbrem123
Yes. since she's so much faster and more mobile Than thanos, I can't see him getting any blast in. She'd have a far more difficult time blocking a blast from Someone like Surfer, Thor, Or Superman who all are more mobile and can blast from multiple directions. And even then, we all know she handle's that well too.

im confused thanos cant hit her but he can win 8/10???

and the 2 ways u say she wins are debatable...im still sayin he take this pretty easily

Mr. Slippyfist
Exactly. Wondy is going to go hand to hand after Thanos lets off a couple of blast. She's not the type to keep flying and avoiding attacks. And she likes a good brawl. Once She does that, she's going to put up a good fight and then succumb to his awesome durability, ability to fight without tiring, and his rising strength levels. And she's such a warrior, she won't use any of her trump powers for more than a couple of fights out of ten. Ah, so WW gives Thanos a good fight in h2h, but eventually gets knocked out. Thanos can't tag her with blasts, but he can tag her with punches.

So, she's taking it easy on Thanos, or something?

Sorry, I'm a little confused, but that seems like you're trying to be a fanboy, but not quite.

fangirl101
Ah, so WW gives Thanos a good fight in h2h, but eventually gets knocked out. Thanos can't tag her with blasts, but he can tag her with punches.

So, she's taking it easy on Thanos, or something?

Sorry, I'm a little confused, but that seems like you're trying to be a fanboy, but not quite.
NO Thanos can't tag her with blast. becuz she wouldn't stand there in front of him while he blast. She usually deflects blast with some distance between herself and the assailant. Do you read her books? And she's not taking it easy on thanos. Wondy isn't a retard like Surfer. She's not going to run into blast or let them get past her. Hell, thor knows better and usually absorbs blast or returns them. He's a warrior like wondy. In the end, he still likes to take it to a brawl. Are you just annoyed becuz I've given Thanos the win and it isn't the way you'd like? Must you just have something to pick with?

bbrem123
Exactly. Wondy is going to go hand to hand after Thanos lets off a couple of blast. She's not the type to keep flying and avoiding attacks. And she likes a good brawl. Once She does that, she's going to put up a good fight and then succumb to his awesome durability, ability to fight without tiring, and his rising strength levels. And she's such a warrior, she won't use any of her trump powers for more than a couple of fights out of ten.

WW would get some hits in but it wont be a close h2h battle...she not gonna be able to do any damage to thanos, which obviously make it a one sided fight

bbrem123
NO Thanos can't tag her with blast. becuz she wouldn't stand there in front of him while he blast. She usually deflects blast with some distance between herself and the assailant. Do you read her books? And she's not taking it easy on thanos. Wondy isn't a retard like Surfer. She's not going to run into blast or let them get past her. Hell, thor knows better and usually absorbs blast or returns them. He's a warrior like wondy. In the end, he still likes to take it to a brawl. Are you just annoyed becuz I've given Thanos the win and it isn't the way you'd like? Must you just have something to pick with?

i love how u make up reasons y the surfer get tagged by thanos

Mr. Slippyfist
NO Thanos can't tag her with blast. becuz she wouldn't stand there in front of him while he blast. She usually deflects blast with some distance between herself and the assailant. Do you read her books? And she's not taking it easy on thanos. Wondy isn't a retard like Surfer. She's not going to run into blast or let them get past her. Hell, thor knows better and usually absorbs blast or returns them. He's a warrior like wondy. In the end, he still likes to take it to a brawl. Are you just annoyed becuz I've given Thanos the win and it isn't the way you'd like? Must you just have something to pick with? You don't have to stand still to get hit with a blast. Plus, the way you put it, it made it seem like Thanos couldn't even hit the bracelets. I'm just confused as to how Thanos can't come close with a blast, but win a h2h battle.

Well, you said she was such a warrior that she wouldn't even use her trump powers that much. This would indicate that WW with a different mindset would probably beat Thanos. Hell, even a warrior would use their big guns a bit (which Wondy does use her lasso a lot), so WW must be completely retarded, according to this.

Yes, extremely annoyed. I was heartbroken when you gave Thanos the win.

I was just curious how Thanos would win since your arguments seemed to contradict your original standpoint.

However, it seems you're the one trying to start something. Just saying.

fangirl101
You don't have to stand still to get hit with a blast. Plus, the way you put it, it made it seem like Thanos couldn't even hit the bracelets. I'm just confused as to how Thanos can't come close with a blast, but win a h2h battle.

Well, you said she was such a warrior that she wouldn't even use her trump powers that much. This would indicate that WW with a different mindset would probably beat Thanos. Hell, even a warrior would use their big guns a bit (which Wondy does use her lasso a lot), so WW must be completely retarded, according to this.

Yes, extremely annoyed. I was heartbroken when you gave Thanos the win.

I was just curious how Thanos would win since your arguments seemed to contradict your original standpoint.

However, it seems you're the one trying to start something. Just saying.
Never said thanos can't hit the bracers. that is my main point. She will be deflecting his blast. hence the pic of her deflecting a gigantic blast. And Wondy's trump power isn't her lasso. I gave her two wins based upon the lasso and the tiara. Her trump powers are stuff like her earth heal with gives her unending healing. Or her godwave. Or her Airplane. which she's used twice to defeat opponents recently. My argument never contradicted anything. they were just unclear to you.

Priest
This Thread lasted 3 pages no expression

bbrem123
Originally posted by Priest

how....the world may never know

Mr. Slippyfist
Never said thanos can't hit the bracers. that is my main point. She will be deflecting his blast. hence the pic of her deflecting a gigantic blast. And Wondy's trump power isn't her lasso. I gave her two wins based upon the lasso and the tiara. Her trump powers are stuff like her earth heal with gives her unending healing. Or her godwave. Or her Airplane. which she's used twice to defeat opponents recently. My argument never contradicted anything. they were just unclear to you. Implication.
If he can then fine. If he can't then how would he beat her in h2h was the point.

Oh, I thought it was the stuff that had any bearing on fights, my mistake.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Priest

Oh its just the beginning

The Great Galen
WTF is up with u slippy and NVR...u both just agreed that Thanos takes the solid majoirty yet ur still debating?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
WTF is up with u slippy and NVR...u both just agreed that Thanos takes the solid majoirty yet ur still debating? Reported.

The Great Galen
Reported for what....u 2 just agree Thanos wins yet ur arguing for no good reason. If anything ur the one who should be reported for spamming a thread with a debate that doesnt even make sense.

Mr. Slippyfist
Reported for what....u 2 just agree Thanos wins yet ur arguing for no good reason. If anything ur the one who should be reported for spamming a thread with a debate that doesnt even make sense. I was joking, but not every debate has to be about who would win.

I was just curious of Nv... Fangirl's bias, and wanted to see how far it went.

Also, this is an 'spite' thread anyway, and has probably been done before.

The Great Galen
Why indulge NVR, he has been with this agenda that Diana can win short of the opponent being high skyfather/abstract. He does put good debates when he's arguing for other chars yet whenever it comes to Wondy he approaches Quanchi levels of bias.

guy222
thanos

Bouboumaster
When I said that he turn her to mush, it was to meanning it:

He litteraly turn her into mush, whatever the way, by blasting her, punching her, bfr her into a black hole, whatever.

Skyfather >>>>>>> Mid-Herald lvler

h1a8
In a comic Thanos wins. But in real life WW wins.
Her chances of either hitting Thanos once, lassoing him, or tiara-ing him is very great. This would be a good fight though (unless WW hits him too quickly).

Mr. Slippyfist
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/Volthawk/Other/facecat.jpg

psycho gundam
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/Volthawk/Other/facecat.jpg qft

Nihilist
Her chances of either hitting Thanos once, lassoing him, or tiara-ing him is very great. This would be a good fight though (unless WW hits him too quickly).

in real lifelulz.....yeah because like their real people.
stop coming up with stupid reasons for ww to win

Priest

Got there laughing out loud

h1a8
stop coming up with stupid reasons for ww to win

I argue logic and common sense and not comic sense.

Nihilist
I argue logic and common sense and not comic sense.

this a comic book forum

h1a8
this a comic book forum

which uses logic and common sense (at least most of the time) over comic sense.

Nihilist
its based on feats an on panel evidance

h1a8
its based on feats an on panel evidance
not if those feats and on panel evidence contradict logic and other feats.

Bouboumaster

Et bien tabarnak, je n'ai jamais rien lu d'aussi cave.

Mr. Slippyfist
Et bien tabarnak, je n'ai jamais rien lu d'aussi cave. I don't know what you said, but I bet it was exiting.

Aztec123
I don't know what you said, but I bet it was exiting.

He said Thanos is an idiot, and would eventually loose. shifty

I'm not sure what tabarnak means, but if translate it correctly he said:

I have never written anything so stupid.

I might be wrong, my french is kinda rusty. erm

Aztec123
Wonder Woman can only win, if she has access to all of her equipment; the sword, the lasso, the tiara, the vambraces, the shield etc...
other than than I can't see her winning, but recently she took out a demon (He was referred as the devil) with her lasso. This makes me wonder if it will have the same effect on Thanos. she was whipping the lasso and slicing the beast into pieces. Furthermore, her sword was sharp enough to cut through superman.

On another note, from what i can recollect wonder woman has speedblitz two opponents;

1. In jla (ultramarines) her and superman attacked the general, and wounded him severely, they attacked him repeatedly at sonic speed.

2. The second time was when her, superman and the flashes took out s

Speed feats:

Both Amazo and the Flash acknowledged wonder woman's speed in the current jla series. (issues 6 and 20)

Diana was able to lasso zoom, and hit flash while blind.

While being captive by Adam Strange; Diana, Clark, John and Wally were coming up with a plan at superspeed.

These were a couple examples of how fast wonder woman is.

Philosophía

I lol'ed.

Bouboumaster
I don't know what you said, but I bet it was exiting.

Pretty much, my pants are wet.

Endrict Nuul

eek! WTF?

comicfan11
Thanos 9.5/10

He has pimp slapped much faster characters like SS before so WW's only advantage (speed) is a non factor.
The only reason I'm giving her 0.5 is the fact that the lasso is indeed unbreakable so if the scenario with the lassoing works she could win (though Thanos can always teleport).
Anyway Thanos easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I maybe give WW 1 victory based on her plot devices and such. However, I think Thanos pretty much stomps her or I guess I should say pimp slaps her

Metalmanx
Thanos wins. But I think Wondy can take it 4/10 if she fights to the best of her ability, which she actually tends to do most of the time.

tkitna
I cant really see her getting even 1 victory, but thats my opinion.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Aztec123
He said Thanos is an idiot, and would eventually loose. shifty

I'm not sure what tabarnak means, but if translate it correctly he said:

I have never written anything so stupid.

I might be wrong, my french is kinda rusty. erm

You are near ^^

It means: ****, I never read something so stupid.

"Tabarnak" is the ultimate swear, in French (from Quebec cool )

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant really see her getting even 1 victory, but thats my opinion.

Qft

jks
This is KMC. Where stupid shit happens all the time to the point where theposters and the forum itself are made fun of by rational thinking comic fan sites all over the internet. yeah

Mindset
We're made fun of, OH NO@!

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

So u came crawling back.

quanchi112
So u came crawling back. I never left.

The Great Galen
I suppose, anyhow this thread has gone on for far to long. Thanos 10/10

Metalmanx
Thanos 6/10.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Thanos 10/10.

fixed it for ya

Metalmanx
You know, the whole "I fixed it for you" thing was really never cute. In fact, quite the opposite.

I stand by my previous statement.

Nihilist
You know, the whole "I fixed it for you" thing was really never cute. In fact, quite the opposite.

catfight

bbrem123

sorry but u r the only one that thinks she will get even close to 50% of the wins...this is a lopsided fight in thanos's favor...where some debate WW can take 2 wins, and most think thanos take all the wins...4 is stretching it a bit

Metalmanx
sorry but u r the only one that thinks she will get even close to 50% of the wins...this is a lopsided fight in thanos's favor...where some debate WW can take 2 wins, and most think thanos take all the wins...4 is stretching it a bit

That's fine. I'm entitled to my opinion. I think she's got the necessary abilities to take him at least 3-4 times. Regardless, I still think Thanos wins. Just won't be an easy fight.

Metalmanx
catfight

Oh okay. I forgive you. stick out tongue

Nihilist
Oh okay. I forgive you. stick out tongue

thumb up big grin

h1a8

I think she wins the majority. This is the truth since she lassos him to reveal it.

Nihilist
I think she wins the majority.
Lassos him for the truth.

but the truth is she loses

AlmightyKfish
Thanos ftw.

The whole speed blitz point is irrelevant, seeing as Thanos has dodged out the way of Surfer traveling many times the speed of light.

He's also killed the Surfer in 7 punches. And I think Surfer's durability trumps Diana's.

quanchi112
I think she wins the majority. This is the truth since she lassos him to reveal it. I dont know even where to begin here. How can WW do what the Silver Surfer and power gem thor could not do?

The Great Galen
Originally posted by quanchi112
I dont know even where to begin here. How can WW do what the Silver Surfer and power gem thor could not do?

PG Thor was not in his right mind, although still a impressive for regardless. Anyhow why the hell is this topic still up.....seriously outside a lasso she isnt taking this. Thanos for the overwhealming majoirty.

quanchi112
PG Thor was not in his right mind, although still a impressive for regardless. Anyhow why the hell is this topic still up.....seriously outside a lasso she isnt taking this. Thanos for the overwhealming majoirty. Thor wasnt in his right state of mind but that didnt stop him from wrecking Strange,the Infinity Watch,and the Silver Surfer.

Thor in his right state of mind would have never leveled them but that sure didnt seem to make him any less of a threat now did it.

I cant understand why this thread is still going either.

h1a8
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Thanos ftw.

The whole speed blitz point is irrelevant, seeing as Thanos has dodged out the way of Surfer traveling many times the speed of light.

He's also killed the Surfer in 7 punches. And I think Surfer's durability trumps Diana's.

No he hasn't. SS fights dumb when fighting Thanos. Prove that SS was moving faster than the speed of sound. I don't think SS is taken a punch from a amped Superman like Diana did.

The Great Galen
No he hasn't. SS fights dumb when fighting Thanos. Prove that SS was moving faster than the speed of sound. I don't think SS is taken a punch from a amped Superman like Diana did.

Wasnt she KO'ed from a amped Supes...but besides that why are you still convinced she will win. This has essentially become all of KMC vs you.

AlmightyKfish

Surfer taken hits from Galactus....and flown through supernova's.

And Thanos has, in Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos had cut himself off from all sensory input from the Gauntlet so had his own reactions. Surfer flies in at many time the SoL and at the last second Thanos dodges him.

Proof he was at SoL? He was a light year away and he got to Thanos in less than the time it took Thanos' fist to hit Cap, ie less than a second.

Nihilist
. This has essentially become all of KMC vs you.

kinda like you in the surfer vs thanos thread

quanchi112
kinda like you in the surfer vs thanos thread laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Surfer taken hits from Galactus....and flown through supernova's.

And Thanos has, in Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos had cut himself off from all sensory input from the Gauntlet so had his own reactions. Surfer flies in at many time the SoL and at the last second Thanos dodges him.

Proof he was at SoL? He was a light year away and he got to Thanos in less than the time it took Thanos' fist to hit Cap, ie less than a second.

No! SS was flying FTL at first but when he neared Thanos he slowed down tremendously to be able to clearly see to grab it. Also there is evidence that SS travels only FTL when in hyperspace or wormholes.

AlmightyKfish
No! SS was flying FTL at first but when he neared Thanos he slowed down tremendously to be able to clearly see to grab it. Also there is evidence that SS travels only FTL when in hyperspace or wormholes.

Where did it show Surfer slowed down? Surfer has LS reaction time, and he's been able to see clearly traveling at immense speeds and from immense distances.

Also, there was no wormhole when Surfer was traveling there so your last statement is void.

The Great Galen
kinda like you in the surfer vs thanos thread

Hardly, I at least provided some credible evidence as to why SS should technically beat Thanos.

King Kandy
No sir you did not. Literally all you said was "Guys stop bringing up PIS, this thread is no PIS."

quanchi112
Hardly, I at least provided some credible evidence as to why SS should technically beat Thanos. Bu the never has. I mean Thanos has been proven to beat him down effortlessly and do better against the same opponents such as Odin(Surfer was oneshotted) and Tyrant.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by King Kandy
No sir you did not. Literally all you said was "Guys stop bringing up PIS, this thread is no PIS."

No need to make up quotes.

King Kandy
No need to make up quotes.
Oh, you think i'm making this up? Let's just see about that.

All from the SS vs. Thanos thread. And who can forget this little quote that would make you fail any logic test:

geshien
Thanos 9.5/10

Reguarding the .5 margin, Thanos gets too cocky and Diana gets lucky... that sounded all wrong.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by King Kandy
Oh, you think i'm making this up? Let's just see about that.

All from the SS vs. Thanos thread. And who can forget this little quote that would make you fail any logic test:

Nice try there, taking my quotes complelty out of context. Game over, try again.

fangirl101
LMAO. TEE HEE. Hooooooo Ha ha ha ha ha. ZOMG. ZOMG. OMG. Tee Hee. hooooooo that's rich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.