Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion vs. Superman, M"onel, Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fangirl101
To the death. Blood Lust on.

CaptainStoic
This fight could go either way.

5/10 to either team.

Mr. Slippyfist
Team 2 pretty decisively.

Aztec123
Superman is >>>>> than any of his rip offs. wink

Anyways team dc for the win.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Aztec123
Superman is >>>>> than any of his rip offs. wink

Anyways team dc for the win. He's that much more powerful than Billy?

Aztec123
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He's that much more powerful than Billy?

I never considered billy a clone of clark, but rather a whole new character. imo Although they are considered the strongest heroes on Earth, Billy powers were granted by shazaam, where as clark's derive from the sun. Other than strength and both being boy scouts, i see no similarities. They are two different characters, with different abilities. big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
I never considered billy a clone of clark, but rather a whole new character. imo Although they are considered the strongest heroes on Earth, Billy powers were granted by shazaam, where as clark's derive from the sun. Other than strength and both being boy scouts, i see no similarities. They are two different characters, with different abilities. big grin And the fact that he was created to analogue Superman?

Anyway, how do you feel on the cloni-ness of Sentry?

manx422
team dc

D-Block
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
And the fact that he was created to analogue Superman?

Anyway, how do you feel on the cloni-ness of Sentry?

Actually Supes ripped off alot of things from Captain Marvel. How powerful is M'onel?

george '06
Team DC, CM & supes make the difference,mon'el is "superman lite"

lawest9
I never considered billy a clone of clark, but rather a whole new character. imo Although they are considered the strongest heroes on Earth, Billy powers were granted by shazaam, where as clark's derive from the sun. Other than strength and both being boy scouts, i see no similarities. They are two different characters, with different abilities. big grin I agree with this, strenght, speed, flight are the only powers cm and supes share, billy doesn't even have the visionary powers that the others on this list have as everyones powers are scientific based and billy's are based on magical energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.