count dooku vs spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
who wins the fight? confused

Doctor-Alvis
Depends on how long you want to debate the force rules.

darthyoda23
now this is just stupid i saw a lot of star wars vs threads not in the star wars section and those battles wrent deleted so HOW AM I DEBATING THE RULES!!!! mad mad mad

h1a8
And Jedi force user can beat Spiderman easily. All they have to do is crush his organs or hold him in midair and slice his head off.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by h1a8
And Jedi force user can beat Spiderman easily. All they have to do is crush his organs or hold him in midair and slice his head off. Had to read it...

Not if Spider-Man blitzes them.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Had to read it...

Not if Spider-Man blitzes them.

True, but Spiderman isn't blitzing any Jedi master.
Especially from .5km away.

Mr. Slippyfist
True, but Spiderman isn't blitzing any Jedi master.
Especially from .5km away. All he has to do is shoot webbing in his eyes, and combo him.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by darthyoda23
now this is just stupid i saw a lot of star wars vs threads not in the star wars section and those battles wrent deleted so HOW AM I DEBATING THE RULES!!!! mad mad mad
What are you talking about?

h1a8
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
All he has to do is shoot webbing in his eyes, and combo him.

I just want you to know that I'm playing along with you and knew from the very beginning that you're not serious.

With that said, Jedi's reflexes are far greater than the speed of a web shot. And how would the web even reach .5km away?

Mr. Slippyfist
I just want you to know that I'm playing along with you and knew from the very beginning that you're not serious.

With that said, Jedi's reflexes are far greater than the speed of a web shot. And how would the web even reach .5km away? Because they get closer when they go to engage...

Mindset
Spiderman

Jedis fear spiders, canon.

Badabing
darthyoda23, I explained the rules and gave you the link. I suggest you read up before making any more threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.