Legendary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
A new videogame is released on September 30, 2008 and it's called Legendary. The game's being developed by Spark Unlimited and is being published by GameCock studios. It's a first person shooter game and will be on both the PS3, 360, and PC. The game is rated M.

The plot of this game is about an art thief who accidentally opens Pandoras Box during a museum heist. Now, monsters are attacking New York and it's up to the art thief to stop it.

Enemies in this game are:

Werewolves

Griffons

Harppies

The Kraken

Minotaurs

Other enemies are not yet known.

My opinion about this game is that it's like Dragon Wars but better.

What do you gamers think about this new upcoming game?

DX5
I think it's going to be great.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by DX5
I think it's going to be great.

It will be. This game is being made by the same company who made Turning Point Fall of Liberty but with a different team so it won't suck.

Final Blaxican
Well...I just played the demo.

It didn't strike me as being very good. IMO it suffered the same clunkiness as Turning Point.

Nemesis X
The game is awful. I rented it last month and it was complete garbage.

Final Blaxican
Hope is the first step to disappointment.

Kazenji
That Turning point game i think was in development for 5 years i think it was and it turned out shit and how many years was this in development ??

so yea whenever this developer is gonna make their next game be wary most likey turn out shit.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It will be. This game is being made by the same company who made Turning Point Fall of Liberty but with a different team so it won't suck.

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The game is awful. I rented it last month and it was complete garbage.
Oh, how the tables have turned laughing...
sad

Nemesis X
The company that makes these games is going to go down hard. I hate it when I get drawn into their games because of the plots and weapons and such. At least I didn't blow $60 on it or I would've jumped off a cliff.

ThunderGodEneru
haermm

ragesRemorse
The game isn't as bad as everyone says. If you are looking for a simple FPS and can overlook a few instances of bad polish it is a decent rental.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
haermm

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The game isn't as bad as everyone says. If you are looking for a simple FPS and can overlook a few instances of bad polish it is a decent rental.

Buy Halo 3 then. It's polish is great.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I just started playing that game, having gotten it for Christmas. I suck at it, as I tend to get lost pretty easily, but it's still quite fun.

And I just checked out Legendary. Looks kinda.. lame.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Buy Halo 3 then. It's polish is great.

laughing out loud

i was just saying you know not to expect Halo 3 or Bioshock graphics from a game like this, so don't because it's not going to surprise you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.