The Mena vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Master Chief goes to Blood Gulch and encouters the Mena.

Who will win?

In case you're wondering, Mena is a character in the series
"Red VS Blue Reconstruction" and since that show is made from the Halo 3 multiplayer system, he is a videogame character right?

Blax_Hydralisk
Technically no because he/she wasn't actually in the game and RvB isn't canon, but eh. Technicalities.

Out of curiosity, I thought the RvB series ended before Halo 3 came out?

DX5
Doesn't matter. Master Chief owns it like he owns one of those little spider shits in Halo, and Mena is a guy's name? haermm

Never mind. Master Chief laughs and walks away with a win still.

Nemesis X
Mena can lift vehicles. Master Chief only flips them so technically, we don't know if he can actually lift them so for now, Mena is stronger than Chief.

DX5
Meh, I was in the mood to say MC can overcome anything in his universe. stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Mena can lift vehicles. Master Chief only flips them so technically, we don't know if he can actually lift them so for now, Mena is stronger than Chief.

Master Chief got muscles. A hell lot of them. He's like .... more genetic manipulation than human.

DX5
And if Chief can flip a tank, why not lift a warthog or mongoose? I think he can pull it off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.