spiderman runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
could spiderman get passed these heros where dose he stop
batman w/robin
daredevil
tmnt w/splinter
captain america
wolverine

Juk3n
Gets past Bats n Rob if they are not prep'd, webbing + all it would realistically take is one 10 ton punch for each, which with Spideys speed doesnt seem too farfetched.

Daredevil - has a good record against Spiderman - and although Pete has a remarkably bad record vs martial artists, he could very well take this for the reasons above - webbing + all it might take is one 10 ton punch.

TMNT + splinter - too many pointy objects and too much expertise, plus they work as a team ALL the time - so they probably take him more often than not.

Wolverine - a slim chance for Pete, Wolvies damage soak would let him get close enough to hurt Pete - im Spider-man Bias and wolverines fan following is too strong for me to start another huge debate on this fight stick out tongue - Wolvie probably for the majority though, as already shown on panel.

Cap with no shield - falls more times than Wolverine, due to webbing and less damage soak capabilities, but being the CQC GOD of the MU i'd only give Pete a 6/10 majority.

all imo though big grin

Metalmanx
Clears it. Both TMNT and Wolverine give Petey the toughest matches.

Terror of Death
Spidey stops at TMNT and Splinter. The guys have went through some pretty big guantlets.

hammerofthor
batman and robin would die, tmnt would die, DD damn good fight idk 5/10, wolvie 5/10. all the way through 3/10 (due to wolvie and DD)

Mindset
DD isn't taking 5 wins from Spiderman.

tkitna
Actually could stop at 1

vansonbee
batman w/robin

daredevil

tmnt w/splinter

captain america

wolverine

Spiderman clears this. In vs thread, spiderman will use best of his abilities to beat Batman/Robin down easily w/o PIS

DD might have his 6 sense, but hes only human in the end*

TMNT+ RAT? They are a joke who wins with CIS! Shredder should of used army of foot soldiers carrying guns and headshoting them.

Captain America <Spiderman in different thread.

Wolverine will also lose to spiderman, Come on ! you don't need to kill a guy to win. Knock Wolverine out and thats a win

namorsubby
spidey clears it.

Warrior18
Definately stops at 3 as explained by Juk3n. Though theoretically based on his showings against clever street levellers I think Bats/Robin could take him down since they are a team well used to working together. I would have put DD first on the list since he is on his own.

Philosophía
Without counting tmnt w/splinter since I don't know anything about him, he clears it, having the hardest time at Batman & Robin, who can even possibly beat him with the utility belt and team work.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.