tmnt runs a cauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthyoda23
could they get passed where do they stop
green goblin
shredder
doc ock
carnage
spiderman
hulk
wolverine

DeathKap
They cant take hulk! Oh God this is Funny! The TMNT beat hulk? HA! And wolverine will kill them, He is extremely skilled, just as much as cap, and i dont see them doin squat to him. Of cource they could hurt him but i think hill kill them in the first few min.

DeathKap
Hey Darthyoda, do u even read marvel comics?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by DeathKap
They cant take hulk! Oh God this is Funny! The TMNT beat hulk? HA! And wolverine will kill them, He is extremely skilled, just as much as cap, and i dont see them doin squat to him. Of cource they could hurt him but i think hill kill them in the first few min. ....relax

Juk3n
die at 1

Nihilist
Originally posted by Juk3n
die at 1

Metalmanx
Carnage stops them.

Eternal Idol
They die like the reptilian scum they are.

occultdestroyer
Seriously, something's wrong with the thread maker psychological state.

Endrict Nuul
The thread maker is either 8 and doesn't know shit about comics or is trolling.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
The thread maker is either 8 and doesn't know shit about comics or is trolling.

luv the avithumb up

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
luv the avithumb up

Thanks mate big grin

darthyoda23
The thread maker is either 8 and doesn't know shit about comics or is trolling. Since when the **** do i even care marvel comics are for geeks go away ur 8 U DONT NO SHIT!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Nihilist
Originally posted by darthyoda23
Since when the **** do i even care marvel comics are for geeks go away ur 8 U DONT NO SHIT!!!!!!!!! mad mad

lulz

jalek moye
Since when the **** do i even care marvel comics are for geeks go away ur 8 U DONT NO SHIT!!!!!!!!! mad mad
last time i checked tmnt was waaayyyy more geeky then marvel comics

george '06
everyone on that gauntlet shitstomps turtles

Endrict Nuul

Proves one of my points, you troll than.... laughing stick out tongue

Barbarian Shams
Seriously, TMNT are good MAs and all, but they are fine limits as to who they can and cannot beat. Wolverine with his superior fighting skill, healing factor, and adamantium-laced claws will rend them to pieces, Carnage with all of Spider-Man's powers at much higher levels and the ability to create weapons out of his tendrils would allow him to decimate the turtles even all at once, Hulk is just plain too strong and too powerful for them, and Spidey himself would be the weak link but I'd bet he could take a few wins. But seriously, the threadmaker has been really making some dumb fights that are more like spamfests than well thought out fights.

razor4life
See the big difference between Wolvie and the TMNT fighting wise. Is taht the TMNT actually use their skills, all Wolvie does is lunge at people while forgetting he's a martial arts master. So you can't seriously put wolverine above them in fighting skill. When he is depicted as nothing more than a lunger and brawler. His other abilities puts him over them though, but based on TMNT showings I wouldn't put it over them to find away to disable him.

Also if you can't conceivably see how the TMNT beat everybody except hulk and Wolvie. Then your most likely just not a fan and have not seen them take on things of greater power. Which would make characters like Doc Oc and Green Goblin a joke. I just find it comical when people bring in non Marvel or DC characters to battles. All the comic fanboys come out in droves to say curbstomp without any basis.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by razor4life
I just find it comical when people bring in non Marvel or DC characters to battles. All the comic fanboys come out in droves to say curbstomp without any basis.

Well, most people read either Marvel or DC with characters that have way more feats than TMNT/odd comic characters and this is a "comic book forum" after all.

Terror of Death
If its the 2003 versions of the TMNT i say the stop at carnage. With prep they stop at Hulk.

DeathKap
baha Dude.... Turtles r for geeks more than Marvel. Damn I havent laughed this hard in like a month.

Obsidian Fury
could they get passed where do they stop
green goblin
shredder
doc ock
carnage
spiderman
hulk
wolverine

If it's late 2003 TMNT, they probably make it to Hulk thanks to their magical abilities. If it's late 2003 Shredder, they stop at him no matter which version they are.

occultdestroyer
WTF is a "cauntlet"?

Juk3n
all Wolvie does is lunge at people while forgetting he's a martial arts master. So you can't seriously put wolverine above them in fighting skill. When he is depicted as nothing more than a lunger and brawler. His other abilities puts him over them though, but based on TMNT showings I wouldn't put it over them to find away to disable him.

GTFO

seriously,
don't even grab a bagel!

Obsidian Fury
All you TMNT non-believers that says he "stops at 1" and so on, please have a look at these videos (In descending order) before saying so again (This will also give you a slight view of Shredder late 2003):

LkQzvSKByWw
ooAiDhm0t8w
pEz4D81sEoE

Doctor-Alvis
Hahahaha, those videos actually make me think less of the turtles.

Well, the first one anyway. I couldn't get all the way through it.

Obsidian Fury
Of course the first one made you think less if you didnt even get half way trough it stick out tongue It's when they are training with the Ninja Tribunal. The whole deal is that the Ninja Tribunal is pushing them too hard in the beginning, without the Turtles even knowing why they are training.

Once they get confident and gets a motive to train, they improve rapidly and vastly.

Doctor-Alvis
It's not the training, it's the cheesy Disney-like music number.

Endrict Nuul
Let me guess, the TMNT can grow back limbs too right??? laughing laughing

Placidity
The order of that list is messed up.

I like turtles.

Obsidian Fury
Let me guess, the TMNT can grow back limbs too right??? laughing laughing

No such ability has been seen in the show or comics, so the answer is no. What gave you that idea?

The Heap
See the big difference between Wolvie and the TMNT fighting wise. Is taht the TMNT actually use their skills, all Wolvie does is lunge at people while forgetting he's a martial arts master. So you can't seriously put wolverine above them in fighting skill. When he is depicted as nothing more than a lunger and brawler. His other abilities puts him over them though, but based on TMNT showings I wouldn't put it over them to find away to disable him.

Also if you can't conceivably see how the TMNT beat everybody except hulk and Wolvie. Then your most likely just not a fan and have not seen them take on things of greater power. Which would make characters like Doc Oc and Green Goblin a joke. I just find it comical when people bring in non Marvel or DC characters to battles. All the comic fanboys come out in droves to say curbstomp without any basis.

I agree with this.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Placidity
I like turtles.
Nice one laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.