Superman-Silver Surfer vs Sentry-Orion w/Astrol Harness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Great Galen
The fight takes place on earth, each opponent is bloodlusted and in peak performance. Which team takes it?

Bouboumaster
Team 1

Enyalus
Ummmmm....Okay, if I use the Sentry who basically stalemated Genis, then team two most of the time.

But if I use the Sentry who basically stalemated WWH, then team one most of the time.

In terms of likeability, I hope Team One destroys them. Both Sentry and Orion are brats and need to be spanked.

skywalker833
Team 1 ftw.

tdawg14
Team 1 with ease.

Supes>Sentry
SS>Orion

fangirl101
Supers>Sentry
Surfer=Orion

tdawg14
Originally posted by fangirl101
Supers>Sentry
Surfer=Orion

Um, No. Not even close between Surfer and Orion.

fangirl101
Originally posted by tdawg14
Um, No. Not even close between Surfer and Orion.
Um.

Orion's AF is so powerful that it can hurt skyfather and abstract level beings.

He is the only one of all the Gods who gave The Source backed infinity man a battle that destroyed a part of the system.

He is as strong and fast as superman with none of his weaknessess. And he has an MB that can counter various attacks as well as instantly heal him.

Please, take the surfer wanking somewhere else.

Avlon
Cosmic T-vo power destroys team 2.

The Great Galen
Orion with his harness is peak herald IMO, on his own he can match Supes in durability/speed and strength pretty easily...in fact if anything isnt orion usually the one getting the upper hand on him. Sentry agaisnt SS would be interested, it seems as if the power cosmic doesnt effect him watsoever so it would be interesting to see how a fight between the both of them plays out. All in all im undecided.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Sentry agaisnt SS would be interested, it seems as if the power cosmic doesnt effect him watsoever so it would be interesting to see how a fight between the both of them plays out. Based on?

TricksterPriest
Yeah. Bitchslapping Terrax isn't cause to call someone immune to PC. Ben freaking Grimm did it, IIRC.

Sentry is just a huge handicap to Orion. Orion can stalemate or beat either of team 1, but he's not going to be able to put either of them down before Sentry falls and he's double-teamed. The AF is the clincher, but I don't know it's full power well enough to argue that he make up for Sentry with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.