Trinity: RP Thread Planning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

urunsaishun
This story begins 350 years ABY. Much has changed in the galaxy, after many power struggles the galaxy is enjoying a nearly peaceful period. This peace is in large due to the Third Galactic Soverign Republic now seated on the terraformed planet of New Alderaan. At the head of the Galactic Republic is Senator Avadarr Senul of New Alderaan himself. However opposition still remains, the fledgling Republic's major enemies reside in two entities that of the growing Imperial Reform Faction (IRF) and the AIMF (The Artificial Intelligence Mechana Front). So against these two great threats the Republic has once again placed its safety in the hands of the Jedi Order. Seeing there numbers flourish in the last century the order once again is called to help the Republic in such dangerous times. But a heavy blow has just been dealt after the capture and imprisonment of Grandmaster and head of the jedi council Balen Solo by Baron Casmus Gaultois the commander of the IMF.

Current High Council Members:
- Arn Cassam- human male (Tholoth lineage) current head of council
- Gedas Salbrac- Mon Calamari male
- Calia-di-Mune: Cerean female
- Kesh Malkee: Bothan male
- Joram Madii: Mirialan male
- Lokatu: Ewok female
- Rath Taral: twilek male
- Dae Shil: Kel Dor female
- Marvata Pavlar: Human female
- Wys Neyga: Weequay male
- Benar Deelnu: Chalactan male

The story will begin on the rebuilt now Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV as the council has called a large gathering of all available jedi in the galaxy after several terrorist attacks and embargoes from the AIMF and from the growing imperialist movement. Im looking for ideas and developing this uncharted time period in the Star Wars universe. Factions are emerging all across the galaxy with the droid uprising and the imperialist movement surging once again. I will provide further storyline and details in the future. In this story i will be focusing on Jedi player characters though i am not limiting to them only. You can create a max of one character but you may create other secondary or tertiary characters along the way that are integral to the storyline only.

Application:
name:
species/sex:
homeworld:
physical appearance:
personality:
small bio:
equipment:

Note i would not like any god mode characters where is the fun in that a true hero has flaws

Lt. Valerian
This has to be approved first, pal. Go to the 'new arrivals' thread.

If it gets approved, I'm in.

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t5187.html

Need to follow the rules in that thread and get permission first.

Jedireaper
If this gets approved, and I suggest changing the title, I'm deffo in. big grin

Obsidian Fury
I'm ready to give this a try smile

urunsaishun
Ok i just messaged the moderator because even though im an experienced gamer im kinda confused but anyways... ok to address a few things....

First i assume the best thing to do is to send me a personal message with your character profile so i can approve who will be in the story

Secondly the title though not so original will make sense further in the story.

My main characters that i will roleplay are:

Draegen Anaesazi: human male (16) padawan
Urun Sai Shun: human male (38) jedi battlemaster
Tzila'Nerul: twilek female (32) jedi master
Liana Aroleth: human female (16) padawan

I will introduce many other non player characters essential to the storyline thanks for the interest and i love positive feedback cause i know there are alot of people more knowledgeable than i

Ushgarak
Closed pending permission.

Ushgarak
Now with permission, re-opened!

urunsaishun
Awesome

Ok on the terms of title Trinity I will be introducing the idea of a Second Sith Triumvirate. Three years ago there was prediction from the oracle Osscetia to Master Solo she spoke to him of "Three of shadows I see..... Zanna'thun", she said no more falling again into a deep unresponsive fitful trance. Master Solo came back the next day to find the old Pau'an seer dead suffocated. Solo warned the council members of this prediction and that he feels the mysterious disappearances in the last years of several jedi and the political strife rising was of a hidden sith influence. After gaining few support from the council members Balen took it upon himself to investigate his instincts. He recalled the strange word Zanna'thun that Osscetia whispered, after researching the extensive jedi archives he found the small planets location deep into the unexplored wild space. He gathered a secret investigation party including his best friend and Battlemaster Urun Sai Shun (human male), two Mirialans Master Joram Madii and his apprentice Syune Aruunur, two jedi knights Tzila'Nerul (twilek female) and Jai Tunu (sullustan male).The party landed on the planet which was in a state of constant tempest and volcanic action there the found a ancient sith compound set on the side of a huge mountain cliff. There in the dark ruins they came upon a force of eight Terentateks who attacked the party. As the fierce battle waged against the eight terentateks, Master Urun saw a cloaked figure in the shadows and pursued it. He chased it into a huge cavern where the figure revealed himself as Darth Cemarus an ancient Umbaran. The two had a fierce lighsaber battle when the dark lord feeling the jedi battlemaster gaining the advantage, reached deep within the darkside and sent a rain of huge stalagtites down upon the caravan. Master Shun had to abandon his attack to avoid the deadly spears allowing the sith lord to escape. He then raced out onto a natural landing platform to see a dark sleek vessel leave atmosphere. Returning to the party Urun found Jai Tunu was killed and Master Madii's padawan Syune fell into a dark crevasse pulled down by one of the terentateks as it fell into the dark pit. The Jedi feeling the heavy losses and finding no other sith presence left the dark planet behind. After reporting their mission the council decided the sith prescence was destroyed and council member Malkee accused Master Shun of creating this imaginary sith lord. The bothan master also convinced many of his fellow council members of the same saying there was no real evidence since the other members of the party did not witness this sith lord. Balen and Master Shun's party members tried to vouch for Urun's honesty and allegiance to the order. Still this was to no avail and the matter was closed and if any other secret missions were convened the members of such a mission would be exiled form the order. Master Urun enraged left the council Master Solo and Tzila chased him down but he told them he would find evidence of the sith threat and took off. He has been gone for two years now. He returns now with the news of GrandMaster Solo's capture hen his jedi transport was intercepted after a visit to Queen Arana of Naboo and the later imperial occupation now underway on the soverign nation after Boss Gutta made a pact with the IRF.

Now back to the subject of the Sith Triumvirate i will introduce three sith

1) Darth Cemarus: the dark lord of the sith Umbaran male

2) a unnamed uknown sith whom i will reveal later

3) Open to creation pls send your application for this dark lord

urunsaishun
So basically i am looking for applications you can play 1 to 2 characters, you can play a master with his padawan (or you can play a master and another member could play the padawan or vice versa) or you can play a jedi knight but i am not mainly just looking for only jedi because there are many other factors converging at this time so pls feel free to come up with any ideas. I mean we are working with basically our hands free because within several hundred years much has changed and can be very different so throw me some ideas because there is alot to fill in.

Lt. Valerian
I'll be the third Dark Lord. smile I'll send you the application.

Mandos
I'm in.

urunsaishun
where's everybody at? lol

Mandos
You'll have my file tomorrow.

And I think that everyone should post a part of ther file, basically where they start at in the rp. Who they are, what they do etc.. of course approved by you.

Mando' Ade
just a thought, but wouldnt it be better for people to post their characters in this thread? i'll do that and pm you so everyone else can see mine as well.

name: fas 'hokh
species/sex: verpine/both
homeworld: roche
physical appearance: averege verpine, wears dark black jumpsuit with olive green armor
personality: quiet, thoughtful, anxious, slightly vicious
small bio: hmm, was born in roche, joined the jedi, found they surpressed his abilities so he became a dark jedi working for the imperial reform as a bounty hunter.
equipment: class 5 verpine assault rifle. orange red purple swirl lightsaber. class 3 thermal detonators

urunsaishun
Ill explain the creation of the Third Galactic Sovereign Republic. 10 years ago which would be 340 ABY the Empire rose again lead by Bastia Telphon forcing the Alliance systems under her will with a new fleet of powerful advanced star destroyers. The Jedi who had stayed to themselves in order to survive from their losses during the Sith Imperial War came to aid of Galactic Alliance after Empress Telphon lead a full scale massacre on the Alliance capital of New Alderann (terraformed by the Yuuzhan Vong). Lead by Balen Solo (direct descendant of Jaina Solo) an elite force of several hundred jedi commissioned by the Jedi Council liberated the alliance leaders imprisoned in the Senate Assembly. In the space around New Alderaan a unified fleet simultaneously attacked the Imperial barricade sorrounding the planet. The suprise attack was successful only when the Yuzzhan Vong flagship manned by Supreme Overlord Yael Noram sacrificed his life for the alliance by slamming his vessel into the Empress' personal stay destroyer "The Black Widow" destroying both vessels with Empress Bastia onboard. After this victory the remaining moffs conceded victory to the alliance and were imprisoned. The galaxy's view of the Yuuzhan Vong changed from then on many leaving the past transgessions behind seeing the sacrifice and the many lives the Vong gave up to bring about peace. It has been 3 years since what is known as the War of Unification.

urunsaishun
yes id rather everyone post their character ideas onto this thread I like your idea mando'ade i just dont see how your character will fit into this storyline considering this is a heroic adventure im not saying you arent allow to be apart of the story but this will be involving a group of jedi and other good characters

Mando' Ade
oh we do this kinda stuff all the time in other rps. all the others really have to do is make one baddie. really only one person has to do it with me. my other character will be good but i am going to wait until the rp advances.

urunsaishun
thats fine i understand that and he sounds like a cool character i was just making sure you understood the direction of the storyline

Mandos
Name: Feanor Usulrecth

Species/sex: Human / Male

Homeworld: Corruscant

Physical appearance: 6'5'', athletic, long white hair, deep blue eyes, dark cloak. Always has a smile.

Personality: Joyful, calm, philosophical, intellectual, understanding.

Small bio: Picked up at 4 years old by the Jedi Order, he begun training very early. His Force sensitivity and potential had picked the curiosity of the Master Jedis, rendering him a candidate as the next Jedi Grandmaster, or a new Jedi Hero. Feanor was always aware of his great powers, as he was aware of the story of Anakin Skywalker, arround 300 years ago. He developped a great humility towards himself, placing his needs after those of others.
At 18, still a padawan he was. The Masters decided not to promote him too fast based on his skills, but slower, so he would understand what was recquired of him. Feanor understood this, and now, on the verge of being declared a Jedi knight on his 19th birthday, he was seeing the newly formed Republic as an entity worthy of keeping peace within.

Equipment: His cloak and his twisted blue-green lightsabre.

Mandos
When will it start?

Lt. Valerian
Yeah, let's start man.

urunsaishun
i would love to start but valerian i dont have your character yet im still looking for the jedi that will be in the party. My two characters i will be playing are two padawans Draegen and Liana but i am looking for other jedi to accompany them on their journey. I will be roleplaying many other non player characters.

Lt. Valerian
I already sent you the character sheet via pm, remember? Or do I have to post it here?

Why don't you tell DangerousBeauty about the Jedi char.? She might be interested.

urunsaishun
Ok sorry for the confusion everyone if i caused it ok let me start over ill make things a little more concrete

The beginning of the story will start on Yavin IV at the Jedi Praxeum where the jedi council has convened a conclave with all available jedi to gather to discuss the role of the order in the current political tension in the galaxy. From this a jedi team will be formed for a mission which will consist of the following

1) Draegen Anaesazi (my main character): human male 16 years old Padawan to Urun Sai Shun (currently mia)

2) Tzila'Nerun: twilek female 33 years old Jedi Master

3) Liana Aroleth: human female 16 years old Padawan of Master Nerul

4) Feanor Usulrecth: human male newly appointed Jedi Knight

5) Jedi Master (OPEN)

6) Padawan to above Master (OPEN)

7) possibly a 2nd jedi knight

urunsaishun
by the way if the all the roles of the team are met that by no means means that i am limiting to them being the only characters in the story anybody is more than welcome to join the thread because i plan on this story being very extensive with branches forming and stories within stories. glad things are picking up and glad everyone is really interested in my idea cause ive been such a dork doing research and im pretty critical of myself and absolutely love constructive criticism.

DangerousBeauty
Application:
name: Da-Zel Helit
species/sex: human- f
homeworld: Maramere
physical appearance: pictured (got the pic from deviant i do not take credit for this piece of art)
personality: Zel is a calm woman. She thinks before she acts, and is good with words. Most of the time she does not need to use mind tricks when bargaining with people, but every now and then a good wave of her hand is needed. She has been a master for 3 years and has yet to take on an apprentice. She is stubborn, but mostly keeps to herself. She doesnt like to speak unless spoken too, and will only give orders in times when her judgment is needed at most. In other words: She wont say nothing to you unless she has to.
small bio: meh.... you'll learn it when it comes to me. i dont really know her yet so yeah.... she's just plain old Zel.
equipment:

Mandos
I think I've found a master for Feanor, if she would like?

urunsaishun
mandos i was seeing you as your bio stated almost a jedi knight so i was going to have feanor newly appointed at the conclave as a jedi knight i think valerian will be creating a character to be da zel's padawan a younger jedi around the ages of draegen and liana

Mandos
Perfect. Let's start

urunsaishun
just waitin for valerian's padawan character bio then we are go

Mando' Ade
aww cmon, why wait for one char. just start it allready. im impatient. and when im impatient i get angry. and you wont like me when im angry. graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hulk smash!

urunsaishun
im hung over this morning and i have to work today so it will start tonight or tmw morning haha

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
aww cmon, why wait for one char. just start it allready. im impatient. and when im impatient i get angry. and you wont like me when im angry. graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hulk smash!

*shoots you in the rump with a tranquilizer dart*

urunsaishun
ouch!!! i deserve that im so dumb u think i would have learned from my college dorm days ugh

DangerousBeauty
i didnt shoot at you did i? man my aim must be pretty bad. lol

Lt. Valerian
name: Astor Veldara
species/sex: Zabrak, male
homeworld: Coruscant
physical appearance: 21 years old, slightly muscular physique, 6'1, brown hair, green-eyes, handsome features
personality: A Padawan in his last years (about to be Knighted), stubborn, arrogant Jedi, very determined, the type who never gives up.
small bio: He was born in Coruscant and taken into the Order very early. During his training years, he demonstrated to be a very talented young pupil. He specialzes in the art of lightsaber combat, very few Padawans match him on that skill.
equipment: Cyan double-bladed saber.

urunsaishun
So i thought i should post the main characters i will be playing

Draegen Anaesazi
species/sex: human/male
homeworld: Tasche
physical appearance: choppy dark black hair, pale blue eyes, 5'8'' 160 lbs., lean and ripped physique, wears a non tradional jedi garb dark blue robe with grey tight fitted long sleeved water proof under vest designed for colder climates and freedom of movement, he also has several ear piercings and traditional taschian tattooes
small bio:born on the frigid planet of Tasche, after the powerful slave guild the Cull raided his planet killing his parents and seperating him from his little sister he was placed in the service of Vertux, one of the leaders of the Cull slave guild. He was rescued at the age of 8 by republic forces and after saving a group of rescuers when Vertux set off a thermal detonator and he shielded them with a force field he was placed in the hands of the jedi order
equipment: blue lightsaber, jedi robes, jedi tool belt, and Dot (R9 unit)

urunsaishun
Liana Aroleth
species/sex: human/female
homeworld: naboo
physical appearance: dirty blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, green eyes
small bio: born on the beautiful planet of naboo her parents seeing her natural gift brought her to the jedi order liana excelled among her fellow students with her control and knowledge of the force, she is a formidable lightsaber fighter with a graceful style employing the ancient makashi style, she was chosen as a padawan by Master Tzila Nerun one of the orders most powerful duelists of this age
equipment: yellow lightsaber, jedi robes, bow and arrows

urunsaishun
Tzila Nerun
species/sex: twilek/female
homeworld: ryloth
physical appearance: with the rare purple skin pigment of her people tzila is considered extremely beautiful, she wears a non traditional jedi garb wearing tight black leather jumpsuit that accentuates her toned curvy body
small bio: much of her early life is unknown, she was one of Master Arn Cassam's padawans, she took on great personal risk and gained her respect in the order during the War Of Unification as a battle commander on the front lines during the liberation of New Alderaan and she was a participant of the mission on Zannathun, Liana Aroleth has been her padawan for 3 years now, she is known for her cool head and her powerful lightsaber and acrobatic skills
equipment: purple lightsaber, leather outfit, jedi tool belt

NOTE: i am making an adjustment to a prior post concerning the time period of the War of Unification which i had originally stated it took place 3 years ago but i have altered it to occuring 5 years ago making the war last from 340 ABY to 345 ABY and it will now be considered to be the Second War of Unification considering there was a prior war called the Unifcation Wars.

urunsaishun
Urun Sai Shun
species/sex: human/male
homeworld: bakura
physical apearance: strong featured hawkish appearance, black hair dark brown eyes, and standing 6'3'' and 210 lbs. Urun is a bred warrior his body taut and mascular and covered in battle scars.
small bio: will detail later
equipment: twin blue lightsabers, jedi robes, jedi tool belt

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
i didnt shoot at you did i? man my aim must be pretty bad. lol

*grabs db and begins to climb empire state building king kong style.*

urunsaishun
hey i started the story go look

Mando' Ade
huh? oh yeah ive already posted.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
*grabs db and begins to climb empire state building king kong style.*

*puts on a white dress and a blond wig and starts screaming bloody murder*

Mando' Ade
*holds hand up to ear to block out annoying screaming. decides its not worth it and drops db 50 stories to the streets of new yoork. police captain guy walks up.* "ironic, twas beast that killed the beuaty" begins to teabag body XD lol.

DangerousBeauty
o.o.....

urunsaishun
in the future just for reference if there is any major plot twists like the attack on the temple by the imperials i would like to be consulted first so we can discuss the motivation and the logistics of such a move

urunsaishun
I have taken a suggestion and applied it the current base of operations of the Imperial Faction is on the remnants of the republic's Hoth base.

Matroshka
name: Starkiller
species/sex: Male Human
homeworld: Unknown
physical appearance: Pic
personality: He is very to himself. Very strong in his abilities he looks at most people as weak. But he does have a side to where he trys to make friends he is not alone.
small bio: He is Dark Vaders Aprentice. He is very strong and has a few weaknesses. He likes to fight and all thats on his mind. To be the best he can be. He was like that ever since he was a kid. To win is to be the best to loose is to be weak. At least thats how he sees it.
equipment: Red Light Saber.

urunsaishun
srry that character doesnt really fit into our storyline considering he would be dead by the time of this story this story is in the year 350 ABY

Matroshka
Ok then nvm it

Mando' Ade
Originally posted by urunsaishun
(no im sorry you are proofing yourself impatient and this isnt the story for that kind of roleplaying and you don t retain the right to control all imperial characters you still havent really placed anything in the planning thread as to your ideas of the imperial forces other than their base being on hoth. as of right now if you don t have any other ideas and are just here to criticize the way our story is panning out you can discontinue your service in this thread because this story is not all about fighting and not about the bad guys winning because right now alliances and who will win in this conflict is far from being decided. I may be a noob to these forums but i also know when i see sloppy roleplaying and just because you were having fun it ruined the plot of the storyline and therefore i retain the right as the creator of this story just like a writer to pull the plug and start over which all the other members of the story had no complaint. therefore this argument to me is over)

As Draegen began to disappear into the side passage a stern looking jedi guardian appeared. " Master Da-Zel Helit, Feanor Usulrecth, Astor Veldara, Draegen Anaesazi the Masters' Council has requested your presence in the Masters' Chamber. Please follow me at this time," he motioned to the small group.

ok, fine, i'll do tis your way.

the imperial forces are a less agressive force now because of their lower numbers. they have changed tactics, and now use expensive stealth equipped light freighters to move around the galaxy and steal the most effective of the weapons of 350 years ago. they have succeded in obtaining plans for many things from the dark archives but have not yet put them to use.

the dark archives is a large exact replica of the jedi archives built 50 klicks below hoth's surface. it is guarded by the last remaining dark jedi, hence the name. within it lies knowledge of of anything they could get their hands on, as well as some objects.

the imperial base is 10 klicks under the surface, with 12 mega freight turbolifts, as well as 200 smaller personal turbolifts that lead to what is known as the hanger. it is actually a large cave, 2 klicks south of the original echo base, which holds up to 400 fighters, 240 shuttles, and 100 gunships at once. lying adjacent to the hanger is the refueling station for their small cruisers.

in orbit of hoth is a small space station used for refueling, restocking of cargo, and repair of larger ships such as gamma class star destroyers. however, the occupation limit is only 3 at a time, making it impossible to quickly repair the fleet in time for a coming battle.

the empire also refurbishes any old tanks that it finds floating around, upgrading, modifying, and reeqquiping them for battle. however, due to this fact, their tanks armor is ussually weaker than that of newer ones. however, they are planning on , at some point, creating small underground factories within the caves that will produce upgraded models.

most imperial troops are armed with a cheaper version of the verpine rifle due to the effectiveness of the weapon against organic foes. however, non organics such as droids ussually have enough armor to take the hit several times before going down, but most nonorganic enemies are large enough to warrant use of a tank anyway, making this problem almost nonexistant.

is their anything i left out besides the type of fighters they use now?

urunsaishun
i dont have a problem with that my only disagreement is the dark archives because the sith's knowledge lies with the Sith Lord who is in hiding currently but everything else sounds good i just want to know what youre trying to do with your character i mean what is his goal?

Mando' Ade
he's a bounty hunter working for the empire while they collect object from around the galaxy. and it's not the sith archives. it's owned by the dark jedi, who are being hidden from the sith and the jedi by the empire. the dark jedi are not affiliated with the sith in any way. most of the dark jedi aren't even evil.

urunsaishun
i understand that and i approve that. but u should send me a message on what his role will be on the story. the jedi are about to be sent to the Alliance occupied planet of Fanthar to seek out the sith presence. There is a blockade sorrounding the planet along with forces of the Mechana Front and Imperials on the surface. so pls send me a message so we can discuss your character's introduction into the story. Baron Casmus Gaultois is the current head of the Imperial Faction so he would have hired you. The Imperial spies are well aware of the conclave that has just convened by the jedi but they will not know of the secret mission.

Update sometimes stuff gets a little mixed up so i just want to make it all clear. Currently the Imperials and the Mechana Front lead by General Jonoma are aligned as the Alliance. The Mechana's homeworld and base is the outer rim planet of Arzid, since its location is unkown i am placing it in a system between Cerea and Endor. The Mechana Front have taken all the sorrounding systems and now are moving on to seige Cerea currently while their base of operations is on Fanthar. On the other hand the Imperials have brokered a deal with Bespin and are pushing towards the core planets and are currently leading missions to take Sullust after successfully taking Naboo a month ago.

Mando' Ade
actually, if the imperials are so small and weak, moving towards the core worlds is the worst idea ever. that's the frickin center of the galactic alliance. going anywhere near there with the numbers you describe us as having would be suicidal. also, half of a star wars role play is the battles. thats why its called "Star wars." not Star stories" because the latter sounds like its a document about sports.

also, their isnt really much to be said about him. he has no actual goals. he's just in it for the money. and i think you should rename that guy grand moffgayltios or something cause baron sounds way to old timey. besides, he's not a lord, he's a commander. they dont have names like baron. also, my next character is going to be a dark jedi disguised as a normal jedi. this time, i'm ready to explain everything.

urunsaishun
i never said the imperials were completely weak they just cant take on the republic and the jedi order by themselves. They have numbers and equipment but they are making their way slowly towards the core worlds by taking system by system. and about the baron title well he is working his way to being emperor and he is considered a baron by his title so it has just carried on. Baron Gaultois has his council of Moffs so he would not be a moff.

Mando' Ade
actually, the way it works is, the highest military rank is grand moff. baron is only a title that describes his bloodline as royalty in some system. the emporer was basically the president. when he died they didnt replace him with another emporer, they just made their highest ranked military leader the leader of them all. but since grandmoff tarkin died with darth vader and the emporer, all of the normal moffs wanted power, but had no fair way of deciding on it. so, the empire, except for a few, was disbanded. that few would have still made their highest ranked person the leader. so this baron guy still needs to be called grand moff since thats what he is. emporer isnt a rank, its a title given to the government leader with the highest authority. but the empire is no longer a government. no government, no emporer.

urunsaishun
ok i concede to that but he is the grand moff but he still calls himself Baron just like Dooku with the title of Count. thanks for clarifying

Mando' Ade
your welcome. i'm happy to know that we can agree on something. and thats fine that he still calls himself baron.

Mando' Ade
name: daren herth
stage: padawan
species/sex: human, male
homeworld: correllia
physical appearance: black hair, blue eyes, brown robe, tan tunic, brown shorts
personality: silent, hard to talk to, he's a deep thinker though
small bio: same old story. never knew his family, grew up in the temple, bla bla bla.
equipment: orange red tie die lightsaber. black blaster pistol.

hey urun, me and db have been talkin about him being master helit's padawan. so yeah. that alright?

DangerousBeauty
i was planing on having them assign him to her right before we left on the mission if you would be so kind to allow this ^^

urunsaishun
sounds like a plan i approve

DangerousBeauty
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.