Bank robbery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who would you hire to rob a bank?

Your one character has to be there.

Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Mystique
Quicksilver
Batman
Joker

Nihilist
presuming he'd do it with no problems,nightcrawler

Utrigita
Good old Quicksilver (that could run like hell) would be my choice he could probably steal all the money before anyone realises what was going on.

Metalmanx
Yea, either Quicksilver or Nightcrawler.

Enyalus
Mystique. wink

demoneyeslaharl
Joker. Its his forte, plus its we could all use a laugh.

occultdestroyer
Joker.

He's done it more times than the others.

golem370
Bruce Wayne just walks into the bank and the tellers toss him money and possibly their panties laughing

guy222
Nightcrawler

BruceSkywalker
The Joker

Ha-Son
Night Crawler, Quick Silver, and Mystique.

SevenShackles
team of joker and Quicksilver.
some chaos to keep the people looking left. while quicksilver just does the job. the police can focus on joker and his 'get away' while i roll in my money.

tkitna
All of them could do it, but Nightcrawler would have the least amount of trouble.

Endrict Nuul
You guys get one pick.

Grinning Goku
Nightcrawler. Hello?! Remember Jumper?

celestialdemon
Nightcrawler

ultimatethor
Night crawler.Quicksilver wud also b gud but hed hve more problems gettin into the vault.

DeathKap
I go with Nightcrawler.

Sin I AM
nightcrawler sucks at teleporting n2 places he can't see, too many thick walls, quicksilver would have trouble getting nside, mystique would b great...or any tp

SevenShackles
deadpool might screw it up. if batman would do that type of thing i think he would be ideal. in, out. and im rollin in money! just like him!

hell if he feels lazy he just might hit me off with some of his own money and say the job was done. i wouldnt complain if so.

The Heap
Bane.

Ohhh, the list.

Deadpool. Like anybodys gonna argue with a gun up to their head.

Philosophía
Batman or Mystique.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by The Heap
Bane.

Ohhh, the list.

Deadpool. Like anybodys gonna argue with a gun up to their head.

deadpool? yeah he can get the job done. but he will get half your money burned up and the other half covered in blood from the get away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.