Venom Brock vs Venom Gargan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

Scoobless
Realistically Gargan should be more powerful but he hasn't really lived up to expectations.

Brock would probably take this.

Neo Darkhalen
Venom Brock would rip Gargan to shreds.

Just look how weak Gargan is as Venom.

guy222
Gargan Venon beat Brock Anti-Venom

SamZED
Actually he got his ass kicked by anti-venom. Those toxins Osborn gave him saved his ass.
And anti-Venom doesn't = Brock as Venom.
Eddie would murder Gargan. With ease.

BUSTER1
I know Gargan isn't the brightest, but he should kick Eddie's ass. If both are without the symbiote, Brock is only peak human, while Gargan is still superhuman and is more experienced at fighting than Brock. In a comic book, however, PIS would take over and Gargan would be humiliated

SamZED
I wouldn't call that PIS since Brock Venom feats are just so much better than Gargans. Besides Brock is an experienced fighter too.

jinzin
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Brock's had more fights than Gargan.
Gargan's experienced? HA! I don't recall Venom ever breaking his hand on Spiderman's face.

Kris Blaze
Seems like the symbiote grants Gargan more of a boost than Brock. You still can't get past the enormous amount of experience and training that Brock has.

SamZED
lol got scans?

guy222
Originally posted by SamZED
Actually he got his ass kicked by anti-venom. Those toxins Osborn gave him saved his ass.
And anti-Venom doesn't = Brock as Venom.
Eddie would murder Gargan. With ease.

Seemed Gargan had the upper hand when they faught. I have the fight somewhere in my dvd-rs

Eddie should win. He has more experience with the symbiote

Norman is a snake in the grass

BUSTER1
Since when has Eddie got more experience than Garagan?? Gargan 1st appeared as the Scorpion way back in Amazing Spiderman #20-published in 1964. Venom's 1st appearance was in Amazing Spiderman #299-published in 1988

guy222
Experience with the Symbiote

Hasn't Eddie been attatched with the Symbiote since Secret Wars?

Didn't Gargan become Venom during the Thunderbolt run

Guess on the Thunderbolt thing for me, didn't read all the issues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.