Ps3 Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Does anyone have an idea on a good RPG I could buy for my PS3, ive already got many PC titles such as Oblivion that are good titles but is there any major RPG's for the PS3 that you guys would recommend?

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Burning thought
Does anyone have an idea on a good RPG I could buy for my PS3, ive already got many PC titles such as Oblivion that are good titles but is there any major RPG's for the PS3 that you guys would recommend?

hey i've also been looking for a good rpg i could get for PS3 other than oblivion, im not sure how this game is, probably has mixed reviews, but look into Folklore, read some reviews and stuff

I also know Enchanted Arms is out, but i've seen the Reviews on the Run review of this game on the 360 and it doesnt look too hot at all

Disgaea 3 comes out at the end of this month, thats supposedly a strategy rpg published by Square Enix

others on the horizon, Eternal Sonata, The Last Remnant, Valkyria Chronicles all arrive around november, so it's a wait.

Burning thought
ahh I see, thanks for the help, ill look into these games smile

Peach
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

Just ask in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.