Cyber VS Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
yeah H2H on the streets of a city.
who wins?
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/3/33/Cyber003.jpghttp://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/culture/2006/05/23/Aquaman.jpg

Deathstroke
Mind rape perhaps?

tkitna
Aquaman dies horribly unless TP is allowed.

OneDumbG0
Aquaman is faster and stronger than Cyber. A single punch to the face = dead Cyber.

Aquaman 8/10.

tkitna
I was under the impression that Cyber had an adamantium skeleton, but I was wrong. Its only his skin and not face. In that case, yes, Aquaman does win.

comicfan11
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Aquaman is faster and stronger than Cyber. A single punch to the face = dead Cyber.

Aquaman 8/10.

guy222
bumprav

Makky
AM for the stomp 10/10.

Wild Shadow
cyber isnt a push over and has beaten ppl faster and agile then aquaman

Makky
AM is faster then desthstroke, and AM has took down 100 classes handily.

Wild Shadow
how well do you think AM can fight with poisons and hallucinations.

TricksterPriest
His durability is enough to tank the mariana trench easily, and he's fought Wondy. I kind of doubt Cyber can even pierce his skin.

Wild Shadow
sigh.. if you say so.

jinzin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
His durability is enough to tank the mariana trench easily, and he's fought Wondy. I kind of doubt Cyber can even pierce his skin.

no expression

He has Adamantium claws backed by class 15-20 strength. I fail to see how he WOULDN'T cut Aquaman... Who... hasn't he already been sliced open.

Cybers drugs ftw.

Deathstroke
If AM gets cut and drugged it might hurt him, but if Cyber gets caught with a shot to the face while coming in for the attack then he's probably in trouble.

KingD19
Actually, Cyber is about Class 10. Aquaman is Class 100, and he could easily launch Cyber into a body of water. Plus a punch tot he face is an instant loss.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
Cybers drugs ftw.

Battlehammer
TP would have no effect on cyber

Battlehammer
he was more like class 30 or higher, and also took repeated shots from class 70 to the face and havok blast as well if not mistaken

psycho gundam
^ you are correct, it was in the same issue to be more precise.

he tanked a point blank havok beam and fought against strong guy.

Makky
no expression

He has Adamantium claws backed by class 15-20 strength. I fail to see how he WOULDN'T cut Aquaman... Who... hasn't he already been sliced open.

Cybers drugs ftw.

Well as a testament to AM's strength, he has single handily defeated the deep six and stalemated Lobo as well as being referenced in the same strength class with supes.. He has stood to a blast that KO'ed Orion and even shrugged a enraged WW strike, he even rocked despero physically whom had previously owned MM. He's fast enough to move invisably fast underwater, and on the surface he's stated he is even faster on land then water. Even excluding TP, he is physically beyond what Cyber can hope for...and this isn't even taking into account that his MA is good enough to match Deathstrokes even while blind folded.

jinzin
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Cyber is about Class 10. Aquaman is Class 100, and he could easily launch Cyber into a body of water. Plus a punch tot he face is an instant loss.

So I guess we're just going to ignore class 15 durability too then... I mean have we forgotten that even low class metahumans can take brick shots? I wonder how one comes to the conclusion that Cyber couldn't.

And uh, while we're at it, why don't we ignore Cybers fighting ability.. the guy's only been around since the early 1900's and helped train Wolverine. He has been able to consistently and repeatedly fight both Logan AND Daken AND keep himself from getting a straight shot to the face in any of those encounters which would also end the fight pretty abruptly. In fact, the only times he's taken damage to the face have both been after distractions. Whooopdido! Oh yeah brute strength that'll work on the guy with an Adamantium Epidermis I mean it did wonders for Strong Guy. no expression

KingD19
I detect a hint of sarcasm in your typing style.

jinzin
Originally posted by Makky
Well as a testament to AM's strength, he has single handily defeated the deep six and stalemated Lobo as well as being referenced in the same strength class with supes.. He has stood to a blast that KO'ed Orion and even shrugged a enraged WW strike, he even rocked despero physically whom had previously owned MM. He's fast enough to move invisably fast underwater, and on the surface he's stated he is even faster on land then water. Even excluding TP, he is physically beyond what Cyber can hope for...and this isn't even taking into account that his MA is good enough to match Deathstrokes even while blind folded. His speedfeats on land have been outclassed by Batman in side to side comparisons. no expression

I'm not going to deny he's strong, but if you're honestly trying to sell that he's near Supes' weight class.. you need your head examined.
I'm not going to deny he has decent durability feats... frankly so does Batman's suit, as does Deathstroke in DC.
However,
This whole pro-Aqua argument beckons us to believe that Aquaman can outfight an incredible fighter of Cyber's calibur and do so flawlessly. All Cyber needs is one friggin hit to the end the thing. Aquaman needs one well placed or lucky hit that ignores Cybers feats of durability already. erm

jinzin
I detect a hint of sarcasm in your typing style.

damn you're good.

cloud102
Originally posted by Battlehammer
TP would have no effect on cyber

A mind blast could do the trick. He has done it on humans and metas alike.

Battlehammer
won't work he immune to all forms of telepathy due to his powers

cloud102

Same could be said about the metas he's effected. The TP your thinking about isn't the same way Aquaman's works. Plus there is the whole factor of speed, strength, durability on Aquaman's side. AM is too much for Cyber, IMO.

-K-M-

Telepathy isn't allowed here regardless, but Aquaman telepathy isn't like normal telepathy and I would be shocked if it wouldn't work.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
Telepathy isn't allowed here regardless, but Aquaman telepathy isn't like normal telepathy and I would be shocked if it wouldn't work.
I wouldent be. Cyber completely immune to telepathy

jinzin
Originally posted by cloud102
Same could be said about the metas he's effected. The TP your thinking about isn't the same way Aquaman's works. Plus there is the whole factor of speed, strength, durability on Aquaman's side. AM is too much for Cyber, IMO.

Strength negatable
Speed debateable
and durability? He has more durability than an Adamantium suit? laughing out loud
Anyways, what durability he DOES have won't mean much compared to Adamantium claws so. erm

Battlehammer
yes, but you dont understand, he can be effect period becauses of his powers, it makes in impossiable to be used on him.

-K-M-
I wouldent be. Cyber completely immune to telepathy

and Aquaman has affected people who made the same claim because his telepathy is unique *shrugs*

KingD19
Aquaman has fought WW and held his own.
He's lifted a large part of a city block(weighs a few thousand tons)
And moved an oil platform(high hundreds, to thousands of tons)
I think he can hit Cyber hard enough for him to win it, plus he has that hand thing made of water.

Plus, just because you have Adamantium, doesn't mean you have enough strength to make it cut something. Logan himself can barely cut through Omega Red with his adamantium claws, once he couldn't cut Hulk with his adamantium claws, he can't cut Colossus.

Cyber might have enough strength to pull it off, but I don't know.

srankmissingnin
Cyber was actually active in the earily 1800s Jinzin. wink

cloud102
Strength negatable
Speed debateable
and durability? He has more durability than an Adamantium suit? laughing out loud
Anyways, what durability he DOES have won't mean much compared to Adamantium claws so. erm

Aquaman was able to stand up to the League. Something Cyber won't be able to do. And seeing that Cyber is human, tp will work. He's not trying to calm or take over his mind here.

And let's not forget that both Diana and Superman were both impressed with his speed.

Battlehammer
and Aquaman has affected people who made the same claim because his telepathy is unique *shrugs*
I dont know what to teal you, it not a claim it a fact the very nature of his power makes him immune. pheniox couldent do anything to him

cloud102
yes, but you dont understand, he can be effect period becauses of his powers, it makes in impossiable to be used on him.

Same thing w/ Aquaman. IIRC, if you are human, his TP will work. Though, I need to go back and read it. Many people have made similar claims and it didn't do squat.

-K-M-
I dont know what to teal you, it not a claim it a fact the very nature of his power makes him immune. pheniox couldent do anything to him

and Aquaman has affected skyfathers when Martian Manhunter couldn't *shrugs*

Like I mentioned Aquaman's telepathy is unique, it's not like anyone elses mentioned here and that's why it's so effective.

Battlehammer
Same thing w/ Aquaman. IIRC, if you are human, his TP will work. Though, I need to go back and read it. Many people have made similar claims and it didn't do squat.
he not human..............

also his power makes it impossiable to get inside his mind. actually go ability that over looked, he can also track anyone anywere at any time

Battlehammer
and Aquaman has affected skyfathers when Martian Manhunter couldn't *shrugs*

Like I mentioned Aquaman's telepathy is unique, it's not like anyone elses mentioned here and that's why it's so effective.
pheniox.........is rivals with a gy who eats planets.....and she couldent do squat to eneter his mind.

jinzin
Aquaman has fought WW and held his own.
He's lifted a large part of a city block(weighs a few thousand tons)
And moved an oil platform(high hundreds, to thousands of tons)
I think he can hit Cyber hard enough for him to win it, plus he has that hand thing made of water.

Plus, just because you have Adamantium, doesn't mean you have enough strength to make it cut something. Logan himself can barely cut through Omega Red with his adamantium claws, once he couldn't cut Hulk with his adamantium claws, he can't cut Colossus.

Cyber might have enough strength to pull it off, but I don't know.
So has Deathstroke, so has Batman...
Once again, I won't deny he's absurdly powerful, but he's not enough to the pont were he's going to render through an Adamantium armor. That's not up for debate. As for hitting him in the face, been there done that already.

Logan can cut through Omega Red just fine, he's never had a problem cutting OR.. Shit, even Psylocke can do so with regular kitana. He can't cut through his Carbonadium, because Carbonadium is a radioactive version of Adamantium which complicates things.

The only time he couldn't cut Hulk was in his first appearance, which was retconned several times.

And the only time he ever tried to cut Colossus he succeeded in doing so with a swipe. So there's no proof to say otherwise.

And ON TOP OF THAT, you have to factor that Cybers strength is about 7 to 10 times that of Wolverine's... You really think Cyber couldn't cut Aquaman open with a weapon that was able to slice through World War Hulk by a defecit of ten times the strength class backing it? no expression

KingD19
Actually Battlehammer, his psionic ability is two fold
He can telepathically push you to do things you usually wouldn't, like that voice in your head that tells you to do things, but you listen to it.

And if he expanded his psionic presence, far enough, he could track someone from feeling their mind.

Nothing says he can flat out resist tp.

You didn't read the part where I said I didn't know if he could cut him or not.

I meant physical blows, taking and giving them.

In a recent fight with Colossus and Wolverine, he himself stated he had trouble cutting his skin, but he could do it now.

And it was a fairly recent comic where his claws against Hulk's skin was making sparks.

jinzin
Aquaman was able to stand up to the League. Something Cyber won't be able to do. And seeing that Cyber is human, tp will work. He's not trying to calm or take over his mind here.

And let's not forget that both Diana and Superman were both impressed with his speed.

for 1 this is a h2h fight. And 2 his ability to stall teams is largely irrelivent to one on one's.. once again.. Deathstroke, Batman, both regularly pull the same stunts.. doesn't make them >>>>>> to Cyber....

Battlehammer
stated in his bio and proven on pannel if memory sevre me correctly. Hell I think he himself or wolverine also stated it.

-K-M-
pheniox.........is rivals with a gy who eats planets.....and she couldent do squat to eneter his mind.

That relates to overall power, not concerning her telepathy. Her telepathy didn't destroy the planet

*shrugs* Yeah and Aquaman has affected Promethium Giants he also used his telepathy to overide the god Posedian's control over sealife. He even used his telepathy against Nuliajak the God of Sea Beasts. Plus he even contacted first ever inhabitants of the universe, while Martian Manhunter tried and was overwhelemed by grief when Aquaman was fine...scan below explains them

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5323/heavensladder192ww.jpg

His telepathy is so unique it has shown to pretty much work on anything even against people it shouldn't

Battlehammer

In a recent fight with Colossus and Wolverine, he himself stated he had trouble cutting his skin, but he could do it now.

And it was a fairly recent comic where his claws against Hulk's skin was making sparks.

........he has not fought colossus..........at any point recently.......

No he recently stabbed the shit out of the most powerful version of hulk. He can and does cut hulk

cloud102

also his power makes it impossiable to get inside his mind. actually go ability that over looked, he can also track anyone anywere at any time

Mutant, human, doesn't matter. I think this all depends on the writer. I can see it going both ways, but Cyber doesn't have anything on Aquaman. And it's nothing Aquaman hasn't faced before. In fact, he's faced a lot worse.

Battlehammer
That relates to overall power, not concerning her telepathy. Her telepathy didn't destroy the planet

*shrugs* Yeah and Aquaman has affected Promethium Giants he also used his telepathy to overide the god Posedian's control over sealife. He even used his telepathy against Nuliajak the God of Sea Beasts. Plus he even contacted first ever inhabitants of the universe, while Martian Manhunter tried and was overwhelemed by grief when Aquaman was fine...scan below explains them

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5323/heavensladder192ww.jpg

His telepathy is so unique it has shown to pretty much work on anything even against people it shouldn't

how does it work? also if it only works on humans, it cant work on cyber.

Battlehammer
Mutant, human, doesn't matter. I think this all depends on the writer. I can see it going both ways, but Cyber doesn't have anything on Aquaman. And it's nothing Aquaman hasn't faced before. In fact, he's faced a lot worse.
actually he not even a mutant well not the type you think. he not related to humans at all.......

Mindset

also his power makes it impossiable to get inside his mind. actually go ability that over looked, he can also track anyone anywere at any time Can he track Spot?

cloud102
actually he not even a mutant well not the type you think. he not related to humans at all.......

I concede, then. If his TP won't work, Aquaman can just use his weapons or his strength and speed to put Cyber down. Aquaman has more than one way to do this.

Battlehammer
I concede, then. If his TP won't work, Aquaman can just use his weapons or his strength and speed to put Cyber down. Aquaman has more than one way to do this.
cyber really only needs one hit to end it. Aquaman has to aim for his face or he never gunna win

KingD19
never mind

Mindset
So the fight where Colossus knocked Red into a wall, making a huge dent and cracks, then Red dug into Colossus' skin, then Wolverine cut through his arm and into his eyes didn't happen? The fight where Logan himself said he had had trouble cutting through Omega Red's skin before? Wrong thread?

cloud102
cyber really only needs one hit to end it. Aquaman has to aim for his face or he never gunna win

Cyber hasn't faced anything on Aquaman's level, IMO. Aquaman is too quick. And seeing as he gets the MAGICAL hand, I say Aquaman at least 7/10. Cyber is just too slow here.

Battlehammer
So the fight where Colossus knocked Red into a wall, making a huge dent and cracks, then Red dug into Colossus' skin, then Wolverine cut through his arm and into his eyes didn't happen? The fight where Logan himself said he had had trouble cutting through Omega Red's skin before?
oh I thought you ment wolverine fight colossus.

and your wrong Logan said, nothing about it being easier to cut him, he said he doesent even have his armor.

-K-M-
how does it work? also if it only works on humans, it cant work on cyber.

Somewhat mystical, and somewhat physical. Usually he can target a persons brain that evolved from a fish like what he did against the very powerful white martian here:

1. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2841/go2017tn.jpg
2. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7430/go2028cn.jpg

Or he taps into the "Clear", which allows him to be connected to all sea life at once. Below is what Aquaman experiences when tapping into it
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6908/aquamanv536058jh.jpg

No it works on everything from fish, birds, martians, ghosts, humans, metahumans, gods, etc.

Also correction to my above post it was a Millenium Giant not a Promethian Giant. That was a typo
----
Regardless I thought this was strictly hand to hand?

cloud102
Yeah, Aquaman can just give Cyber a seizure.

Battlehammer
guess will never know if it would or would not work.

hey has anyone read the new thunderbolts becuases I have a question about it as a side note.

cloud102
Aquaman can also just dehydrate Cyber or kill him with just a touch.

psycho gundam
the only thing cyber has is scratching orin badly enough to stop him from taking cyber out first, in a multitude of ways mind you.

and even if cyber does get a a large dose of venom into aqua-man, there is still ample amount of time to beat cyber to death (since further envenomation won't really matter at that point) then get the necessary medical attention to survive.

AM at least 9/10

Wild Shadow
i though the battle here was H2H as no powers.

KingD19
Well, considering that the hand can dehydrate him as well, and you can't take the hand without leaving him with a stump, it's a safe bet he can use it.

Plus he just said h2h, he didn't say, h2h, no powers.

You can fight hand to hand and still use your powers, powerhouses for example. They fight h2h, but hitting hard enough bring down a building with a single punch qualifies as powers.

Makky

jinzin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the only thing cyber has is scratching orin badly enough to stop him from taking cyber out first, in a multitude of ways mind you.

and even if cyber does get a a large dose of venom into aqua-man, there is still ample amount of time to beat cyber to death (since further envenomation won't really matter at that point) then get the necessary medical attention to survive.

AM at least 9/10

His venom works instantaneously against someone like wolverine with his level of healing... One scratch is all he needs and there's really no sense in selling that short.

jinzin
Well, considering that the hand can dehydrate him as well, and you can't take the hand without leaving him with a stump, it's a safe bet he can use it.

Plus he just said h2h, he didn't say, h2h, no powers.

You can fight hand to hand and still use your powers, powerhouses for example. They fight h2h, but hitting hard enough bring down a building with a single punch qualifies as powers. I guess that's fair enough but I interpreted it different.

jinzin

Makky
So once again, he's strong, he's not superman. He's durable, he's not more durable than Adimantium.

Then please provide speed feats that make him untouchable to someone of Cyber's calibur.

I don't think you need to be at supes strength level to KO cyber personally. While he might not hit as hard as clark he's comparable in strength regardless hence why he was referenced as being in the same weight class. As I've said, he physically overpowered Despero(whom even as a jobber is beyond class 100) and the deep six(a group of class 100's that only someone like Orion has been able to defeat physically). He might not have"adimantium"level durability be he's endured a attack that KO'ed Orion....the same Orion who has previously stalemated a enraged sun-amp supes and stood to blows from a FP DS.

As for speed, I'm not claiming he will be untouchable to Cyber. All I said was that in the deep ocean he can move invisibly fast and while on the surface his mobolity isn't nearly as taxed. He has good enough MA to compete blindfolded agaisnt a opponent of deathstrokes MA ability and he has been described as"swiftness itself"....which is understandable considering his battle agaisnt Thanotos where he completly slip away from every blow thrown at him. In this fight, even h2h I don't cyber taking a single round....not that I underestimate him but AM is far to beastly to convince me Cyber will do anything a generic 100 class has yet to do agaisnt AM.

psycho gundam
he's no superman, get that out of here.

Deathstroke
Yeah, I think of AM around Iron Man's strength level.

KingD19
Iron Man is currently class 100, has been for some time.
And AM is supposed to be Class 60, but that's false because he's done things like over power Despero(Who wailed on Superman), held up a huge chunk of city block, done things that put him well past the Class 100 mark.

Mindset
Despero couldn't even handle sharks

KingD19
Strength and Durability are different. Despero's blunt force trauma damage is much greater than his piercing damage, just like Wonder Woman, and hundreds of others.

Mindset
Despero wasn't strong enough to not get punked by sharks

Original Smurph
Strength and Durability are different. Despero's blunt force trauma damage is much greater than his piercing damage, just like Wonder Woman, and hundreds of others. Smells of excuse

-K-M-
They were Antarctic Sharks, you don't mess with Antarctic Sharks...well... you just don't. Except the Puerto Ricans do, but we won't talk about that.

KingD19
It's the truth.
Thor
Despero
Wonder Woman
Sunspot

You can be strong enough to knock over a building, but still get pierced by pointy things.

Original Smurph
They were Antarctic Sharks, you don't mess with Antarctic Sharks...well... you just don't. Except the Puerto Ricans do, but we won't talk about that. Those dirty Puerto Ricans...

Jase would be so proud of his people.

Mindset
It's the truth.
Thor
Despero
Wonder Woman
Sunspot

You can be strong enough to knock over a building, but still get pierced by pointy things. Thor?

KingD19
Yeah, Thor was just recently made bullet proof, he's been pierce easy since his creation.

Mindset
Scan?

KingD19
Of his recent bullet proof ness, or his pierce easiness?

Mindset
Of him being hurt by bullets or any sharp object

KingD19
I possess no scanner, and I don't have volumes upon volumes of comics, so I can't, although I have seen him being cut and shot.

Mindset
thanks

lol

KingD19
Yes, laugh at my misfortune of not being able to prove myself, you're a real pal.

Original Smurph
Yes, laugh at my misfortune of not being able to prove myself, you're a real pal. Mindset is a jerk, don't mind him.

I feel terrible for you.

Mindset
I'm sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes.

KingD19
Thank you Smurph.

Original Smurph
Thank you Smurph. You can thank me by changing your sig to my sig.

Once Goob is in power, he'll give free scanners to everybody!

KingD19
There ya go.

Deathstroke
Iron Man is currently class 100, has been for some time.
And AM is supposed to be Class 60, but that's false because he's done things like over power Despero(Who wailed on Superman), held up a huge chunk of city block, done things that put him well past the Class 100 mark.
What I meant by that was Iron Man can tussle briefly with people like Sentry/Hulk/Thor (classic), but he isn't going to out muscle them. That's kind of where I see AM in DC, but to a lesser extent.

Makky
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's no superman, get that out of here.

I didn't say he was,but u don't need to be supes to KO cyber.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Scan?

Don't you remember that incident of what happened to Thor in Black Panther? Come on Mindset...COME ON!

jinzin
I don't think you need to be at supes strength level to KO cyber personally.
If you're going to hit his Adamantium skin, then you're waisting time unless you're strong enough to rend through Adamantium. Aquaman isn't nearly that strong.

Of course if you're talking about the whole punch to the face. Sure, He may be able to do that, but honestly, Cyber's got better feats against better malee fighters without taking shots to the face and his natural durability is strong enough to whether C100 blows anyways.

Aquaman's strength is negatable against Cyber's armor. When it comes to hitting him in the face. Once again, you're argument bids us to consider it more likely for Aquaman to land a straight and deabilitating shot in a small area against a better fighter with high natural durability before even being grazed with a scratch. In other words nonsense.

While he might not hit as hard as clark he's comparable in strength regardless laughing out loud

Yeah, no he's not.

hence why he was referenced as being in the same weight class.
Ever heard of hyperbole?

As I've said, he physically overpowered Despero(whom even as a jobber is beyond class 100) and the deep six(a group of class 100's that only someone like Orion has been able to defeat physically). He might not have"adimantium"level durability be he's endured a attack that KO'ed Orion....the same Orion who has previously stalemated a enraged sun-amp supes and stood to blows from a FP DS.

AAAANNNNND? He doesn't have better durability he doesn't have strength enough to rend Adamantium. You're endless circular rantings don't change those facts.

It's not like Aquaman beat Despero in a consest of Strength.. he punched him a couple of times, hoo ha! Wolverine's knocked silly class 70's with stopping power alone too only he didn't need a gang of sharks to back him up.... Cyber's ten times his better.

I mean, honestly you think for one second that I can't pull out a MASSIVE amount of impressive ABC logic based off the LONE fact that Cyber>Wolverine? Like.... the entire Wolverine Respect Thread for instance?

Seriously. ABC Logic aside, he's strong and durable. Ok, fair enough.... BUT; He's not strong enough to rend through Adamantium and not durable enough to whether Adamantium blades. One gutting, one cut, one scratch... that's all Cyber needs to end this fight. Aquaman needs a lucky punch against a superior fighter in a small area... good luck to him. erm

As for speed, I'm not claiming he will be untouchable to Cyber. All I said was that in the deep ocean he can move invisibly fast and while on the surface his mobolity isn't nearly as taxed. He has good enough MA to compete blindfolded agaisnt a opponent of deathstrokes MA ability and he has been described as"swiftness itself"....which is understandable considering his battle agaisnt Thanotos where he completly slip away from every blow thrown at him. In this fight, even h2h I don't cyber taking a single round....not that I underestimate him but AM is far to beastly to convince me Cyber will do anything a generic 100 class has yet to do agaisnt AM. And I'm saying that when it comes to speed he doesn't have one on land feat that makes him this quicksilver you're making him out to be. Most of/all off? his feats are comparable, matched and outstripped by every high grade street level. no expression At least from what I've seen. But I honestly don't read much Aquaman so I gave you an open to prove me wrong.
NOW

Cyber isn't a generic class 100.. that's the problem you seem to be having....
Fighting Deathstroke, woopdido. Deathstroke isn't top MA level. The only reason he beats other MA's is due to his sheer metahuman physicality which compounds his mediocre skill level. Take that away from him and he's been handled by the likes of Azrael and random human's with bound wrists. Even WITH that advantage he's put into defensive battles by the likes of Batman and Nightwing. And it's not like Aquaman beat Deathstroke is it? It's not like he matched his martial skill either. He was simply durable enough to whether Deathstroke's strikes and grab him on the rebound. Hardly the most impressive feat in the world. Where as Cyber stomps on Wolverine who IS one of Marvel's top MA's period, and does so quite casually.
Now you keep comparing Cyber to generic class 100's which is insane... He's a better fighter, with far more vast experience, impenetrable hyde, and a one shot win weapon which will secure victory regardless of how deep, wide, or effective the actual blow is. You say you aren't underestimating Cyber? You sure have me fooled.

kgkg
jinzin- Makky is perma banned he won't be replying your post wink

jinzin
oh... what? What the hell happened?

Mindset
It was Galen

jinzin
figures.

cloud102
Aquaman kills Cyber with his pimp hand.

Wild Shadow
in a physical fight aquaman folds faster then a lawn chair. cyber 8/10
AM using his magic wet hand would win 10/10
using telepathy no clue since they are both telepaths. 50/50

namorsubby
aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.