Toxin vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Toxin:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5756/351761-58860-toxin_super.jpg

Abilities:
Toxin possesses the abilities of his two predecessors; He can stick to walls, can change shape into a different person, and also has unlimited webbing, which takes on a shape of thick red and blue tendrils, and look somewhat like chains of the Ghost Rider. Toxin can also blend in with his surroundings extremely effectively, and he can form solid weapons from his limbs like his father. Toxin also has a healing factor like his predecessors. Unlike the others, Toxin can track anyone, not just other symbiotes, as long as he has something to pick up a scent.

Also unlike other symbiotes, Toxin appears to be somewhat resistant to sonic waves and heat. Another difference is that Toxin, while dependent upon it's host, does not appear to have bonded with him. In fact, Toxin and Patrick Mulligan will often converse while in their human form. Toxin's eyes are sometimes transparent, showing Patrick's eyes underneath. When he's not angry or fighting, Toxin is slim and smooth-lined, although still well muscled, closely resembling Carnage or Spider-Man in his Symbiote costume. When he becomes upset or aggressive, he grows into his much bigger and stronger form, with vicious fangs and long curving claws.

vs.

Deadpool:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/21084/382172-15394-deadpool_super.jpg

Abilities:
Deadpool has an accelerated healing factor which allows him to recover from virtually any injury in moments, he can also regrow severed limbs. His healing factor renders him basically immune to all poisons, drugs, and diseases. His other physical abilities are enhanced as a result of his healing factor. His strength, stamina, agility, and reflexes are significantly greater than even the finest human athlete, and he has a high level of tolerance for pain. His healing factor is mentally driven to an extent. It can work at greater speeds when he's excited or angry, but will work slower than normal when sad or depressed. However, his healing factor is constantly regenerating the cells in his body even if there's nothing to heal, causing his mangled appearance and mental instability. This also makes him immune to telepathic invasion.
Deadpool is an expert in both armed and unarmed combat. Though he greatly favors swords and bladed weapons, he has an almost impeccable aim. He's also fluent in multiple languages, most notably Japanese and German. Aside from guns and swords, Deadpool used a holographic image inducer to disguise himself for a long time. He has also employed personal teleportation devices in one form or another. His first one was semi-reliable and was stored on his belt, the second one he used was Cable's own "body-slide" technology. He's now currently using Weasel's "Penetrator."
Thanos has also granted Deadpool immortality in order to keep him separated from Death, whom is in love with Deadpool, as Thanos is in obsessed with her. He later rejoined the Weapon-X program for a short time, they fixed his healing factor, making him look normal and allowed him to become stronger each time he healed. Although he lost the "fixed" healing factor after he left, he retained the 2-ton strength boost that he gained.

TheGame17
I say Toxin. Carnage was already lifting in the 50 ton plus range. This guys even stronger than that, plus faster.

Toxin 8/10

celestialdemon
Toxin wins. He beat Venom and Carnage at the same time.

guy222
toxin

occultdestroyer
Nice match-up.

I say Toxin 9/10.

geshien
Just how resistant is Toxin to fire and sonics?

geshien
Originally posted by geshien
Just how resistant is Toxin to fire and sonics?

bump

george '06
deadpool vs. spidey or venom or carnage wouldve been closer, i just cant see deadpool being able to hurt him easily and quickly enough to win

CaptainStoic
In a straight up brawl Toxin would obviously win this but, let's look at the big picture here it's not in Deadpools character to battle an opponent toe to toe that vastly outpowers him, he'd more than likely hit him with some form of tech that would weaken the symbiote, and then take the man inside down. Although I doubt Deadpool would take a majority I can see him taking nearly half.

geshien
If Toxin is only semi-resistant to sonics and fire, he's going down.

Moreover, DP can take what Toxin dishes out long enough to get the W.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/Trexsymbiote.jpg

But, since Toxin is leagues above DP in the strength, and probably in the reflex department, it goes 50/50 either way, imo.

george '06
whats that DP's fighting in that scan?

geshien
Originally posted by george '06
whats that DP's fighting in that scan?

T-rex with symbiote.

DestinyGuy678
T-rex with symbiote. toxin should still be faster and stronger though

geshien
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
toxin should still be faster and stronger though

Stronger? Doubt that. Faster, most likely.

Anyways, the point I was making was that Deadpool can take what Toxin dishes out. Aside from a possible K.O. I think this fight still goes in Wades favor.

If Toxin is only semi-resistant to fires and sonics, DP wins at least half, if not, the majority.

Mindset
Stronger? Doubt that. Faster, most likely.

Anyways, the point I was making was that Deadpool can take what Toxin dishes out. Aside from a possible K.O. I think this fight still goes in Wades favor.

If Toxin is only semi-resistant to fires and sonics, DP wins at least half, if not, the majority.

T-rex with symbiote isn't really at all similar to Toxin, aside from them both having the symbiote.

All the T-rex did was shoot his tendrils at DP.

Endrict Nuul
Tox 9/10

geshien
Originally posted by Mindset
T-rex with symbiote isn't really at all similar to Toxin, aside from them both having the symbiote.

All the T-rex did was shoot his tendrils at DP.

What I'm getting at is that DP can take the abuse. The symbiote pic was just to show something of an example.

Wei Phoenix
IIRC can't DP comically pull out any weapon from thin air. So couldn't he just whip out some super sonic gun or flame thrower?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
IIRC can't DP comically pull out any weapon from thin air. So couldn't he just whip out some super sonic gun or flame thrower?
Comic book logic FTW

Metalmanx

Nah, I've never really seen him able to do that.

Now Slapstick, on the other hand...

Soljer
Toxin.

Mindset
IIRC can't DP comically pull out any weapon from thin air. So couldn't he just whip out some super sonic gun or flame thrower? Guns maybe, never seen him pull out a flame thrower.

Although he always has grenades on him.

geshien
Originally posted by Mindset
Although he always has grenades on him.

Exactly.

Dr Hackenbush
Toxin hasn't been used in like 4 years haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.