Static vs. Ultimate Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
Static:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14624/325311-106574-static_super.jpg

vs.

Ultimate Spiderman:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/209159-141413-spider-man_super.jpg

Nemesis X
I think Electro's more powerful than Static and Spidey keeps owning him so Spidey wins.

DestinyGuy678
bump

BlackWind
Static.

I have seen the "Spider Man beats Electro" claim a lot. But Static isn't Electro. He's a hell of a lot smarter than he will ever be in terms of his his powers work.
In a city, Static pretty much has every weapon available. He has flight over Spider Man, repulsion fields to repel anything Spidey tries to send his way. And barriers that have withstood an exploding building falling on him.
Also, in a teamup with Hawkman, Static created an electrical storm that could be seen from the other side of the Manhattan bridge and zapped zombies from several thousand meters away. He wouldn't need to be remotely close to Spidey to rain lightning blasts or shrapnel down on him. Adding in that he can disrupt the electrical signals in one's body, Spidey really is not on his level

deathslash
Static wins 9/10

Stoic
Originally posted by BlackWind
Static.

I have seen the "Spider Man beats Electro" claim a lot. But Static isn't Electro. He's a hell of a lot smarter than he will ever be in terms of his his powers work.
In a city, Static pretty much has every weapon available. He has flight over Spider Man, repulsion fields to repel anything Spidey tries to send his way. And barriers that have withstood an exploding building falling on him.
Also, in a teamup with Hawkman, Static created an electrical storm that could be seen from the other side of the Manhattan bridge and zapped zombies from several thousand meters away. He wouldn't need to be remotely close to Spidey to rain lightning blasts or shrapnel down on him. Adding in that he can disrupt the electrical signals in one's body, Spidey really is not on his level

Makes sense. I don't like it, but I have to agree with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.