The Fury vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Since apparently surviving a universe destroying blast puts you beyond abstract levels, I figured 'Hey, Prime is doing that tomorrow, so what about a fight?', so, these two fight.

No prep.

Who wins?

Mindset
Fury

occultdestroyer
Superman Prime

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Superman Prime

What is Superman Prime gonna do that universal nullification or MJJ couldn't?

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mindset
What is Superman Prime gonna do that universal nullification or MJJ couldn't?
Whoops! My bad.

I thought it was this Fury:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury_(DC_Comics)

Mr. Slippyfist
What is Superman Prime gonna do that universal nullification or MJJ couldn't? Didn't Fury get torn apart by the heroes after he survived the universe exploding?

And didn't MJ use reality warping against Fury primarily?

Utrigita
Is this Guardian Prime, The guy with literally no weaknesses?

Then I don't see what Fury is supposed to be capable of doing towards him.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Utrigita
Is this Guardian Prime, The guy with literally no weaknesses?

Then I don't see what Fury is supposed to be capable of doing towards him. Both Current Prime, and Guardian Prime.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Didn't Fury get torn apart by the heroes after he survived the universe exploding?

And didn't MJ use reality warping against Fury primarily?

Fury got beaten after he survived the universe exploding and fought and beat MJJ, and even then he regenerated some time later.

SBP is gonna do more damage than universal destruction?

Knowsbleed33
Fury will find a way.

Nihilist
wouldnt the fury just end adapting and teleporiting prime in to un space or oblivion ftw?

Mr. Slippyfist
SBP is gonna do more damage than universal destruction? Fury is going to as well?

Also, why not, Captain Britain and his friends did. Apparently that's not the be all, end all feat.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Nihilist
wouldnt the fury just end adapting and teleporiting prime in to un space or oblivion ftw?

I think he could. He did what no one else could (according to Merlin) to MJJ.

Mindset
Fury is going to as well?

Also, why not, Captain Britain and his friends did. Apparently that's not the be all, end all feat.

No, no they didn't...

Fury was weakened when they beat him.

Mr. Slippyfist
No, no they didn't...

Fury was weakened when they beat him. By what?

Knowsbleed33
Trans-dimensional travel.

Mindset
By what?
Well if you're talking about the first time CB beat it I'd imagine it was from him surviving a universe exploding then having to fight 616 MJJ.

If you're talking about the second time it was because after he regeneration he wasn't as powerful as he originally was.

Mr. Slippyfist
Well if you're talking about the first time CB beat it I'd imagine it was from him surviving a universe exploding then having to fight 616 MJJ.

If you're talking about the second time it was because after he regeneration he wasn't as powerful as he originally was. The first time they beat him was after he healed from the universe exploding, and before he fought MJJ. He ended up being slammed under ground, and found a computer that he used to amp and fight MJJ.

Based on?

Mindset
The first time they beat him was after he healed from the universe exploding, and before he fought MJJ. He ended up being slammed under ground, and found a computer that he used to amp and fight MJJ.

Based on?

Yea you're right, my bad.

The comp allowed him to beat MJJ, or assisted at least.

What Knowsbleed said weakened him, universe going boom, then going to 616.

Am I supposed to know what you mean by "Based on?", what are you asking me?

So which Fury are you using?

guy222
Fury FTW

Mr. Slippyfist
Yea you're right, my bad.

The comp allowed him to beat MJJ, or assisted at least.

What Knowsbleed said weakened him, universe going boom, then going to 616.

Am I supposed to know what you mean by "Based on?", what are you asking me?

So which Fury are you using? Why would it weaken him when he's had plenty of time to recover and gained tons of spare parts in-between? He was at regular Fury levels when he fought them.

Why were his healing powers lower? He was healing pretty fast if you ask me...

Don't care. The one that fought MJJ, and apparently the lower level current one. Use both.

Mindset
****ing shit I had a paragraph of stuff written then it froze.

Ok, here's what I was saying shortened. Universe Fury was in goes boom, he travels to 616 universe where he battles heroes, but isn't destroyed just buried. He absorbs a comp, beats MJJ, then comes back weakened and this is when he is destroyed by CB and company.

Fury when he fights MJJ is strong enough to survive universe nullification and strong enough to overcome Jaspers warp, this is the height, that we saw, of his power.

Earlier I was mixing the order of events up.

Knowsbleed33
Why would it weaken him when he's had plenty of time to recover and gained tons of spare parts in-between? He was at regular Fury levels when he fought them.

Why were his healing powers lower? He was healing pretty fast if you ask me...

Don't care. The one that fought MJJ, and apparently the lower level current one. Use both.

Taking MJJ to Unspace and teleporting himself back is what weakened the Fury. IIRC it states in his official bio that trans-dimensional travel eats up alot of his energy.

Mr. Slippyfist
****ing shit I had a paragraph of stuff written then it froze.

Ok, here's what I was saying shortened. Universe Fury was in goes boom, he travels to 616 universe where he battles heroes, but isn't destroyed just buried. He absorbs a comp, beats MJJ, then comes back weakened and this is when he is destroyed by CB and company.

Fury when he fights MJJ is strong enough to survive universe nullification and strong enough to overcome Jaspers warp, this is the height, that we saw, of his power.

Earlier I was mixing the order of events up. I know.

Anyway, he was a lot more damaged than he was against the heroes, then he was against the universe being nullified. Which makes me think that Prime's punching might have a large effect on him.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Taking MJJ to Unspace and teleporting himself back is what weakened the Fury. IIRC it states in his official bio that trans-dimensional travel eats up alot of his energy. I know what weakened him, I was just curious as to why he was apparently weakened when he fought the heroes the first time.

Utrigita
Taking MJJ to Unspace and teleporting himself back is what weakened the Fury. IIRC it states in his official bio that trans-dimensional travel eats up alot of his energy.

So the guy can take a universal blast without a scrath but get totally messed up when making a jump from one universe to another?

Also It was Fury that constantly teleported MJJ around, if it toke that much energy fury would most likely have died long before they got to unspace, considering how MJJ's warp apparently is more then universal nullification...

RageOfTheGods
What could Fury do to Superman Prime........

Superman Prime would probably do something ridiculous like destroy Reality along with Fury........

Anyways Dimensional Travel weakens Fury.......just to make sure.....if someone transported Fury into another dimension would it weaken him severely? I am not sure and it was a while since I read his fight with the X-men and Jaspers.........

Hannibal-Lector
question, how was fury originally beaten?

Endrict Nuul
Fury

Utrigita
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
question, how was fury originally beaten?

Fury teleports to the 616 reality and discovers that the MJJ from the 616 reality is not the same MJJ from the 238 that he was programmed to not harm. He takes advantage of the situation and attacks MJJ who retaliats, they (according to the handbook) battles accros universes before Fury teleports MJJ to unspace where MJJ is killed, Fury teleports back to 616 exhausted and tries to gather energy but is killed before regaining strength by Captain Britain I think.

guy222
Fury

Endless Mike
Fury takes it

Knowsbleed33
Fury.

Mr Master
Originally posted by RageOfTheGods

Anyways Dimensional Travel weakens Fury.......just to make sure.....if someone transported Fury into another dimension would it weaken him severely?

Taking MJJ to Unspace and teleporting himself back is what weakened the Fury.

IIRC it states in his official bio that trans-dimensional travel eats up alot of his energy.
That's not accurate at all good friend,
and Fury's or JJ's bio doesn't state that at all.

Fury was weakened because he was battling a reality-warping GOD across UniverseS,
no other reason.

MJJ was the one that weakened Fury by warping/'attacking him simultaneously,
Fury was able to shape-shift out the warps,
but this, in combination with the physical battering weakened Fury.

Trans-dimensional travel was never a problem for Fury,
only the first time around when Fury travelled to 616 the old fashion way,
with a freakin thrust propeller it created out of itself on its back.
(whne Fury fought Jaspers itr developed the ability to teleport across realities)

I don't think we'll ever know what Fury encountered in his journey that damaged it so,
but it was enough to cause more harm than Time/Space nullification.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mekrob

I was just curious
as to why he was apparently weakened when he fought the heroes the first time.
The heroes never weakened Fury the first time either.

Zeitgeist, who's a freakin Abstract-type being, phased within Fury,
Fury was unable to detect Zeit, leaving Fury confused momentarily,
then the heroes that were left jumped Fury, finally burying Fury momentarily.

This happened after Fury had killed half of them.

But just like Brian stated, this would hold Fury just for a moment,
and so it was, Fury came back up far more powerful than then.

Lord Feron
IMO he was travelling at very very fast speeds and pretty much went a straight line. Maybe right through suns, blackholes, planets, astroid belts, crazy ass cosmic radiation or explosions. But anyway thast a theory.

as for the fight Fury stomps, thats a fact wink. hah nah but a really good opinion....

Warlord
The Fury wins this

starlock
Superman Prime for the easy win

SoulDevourer
fury adapts & wins

/thread

big grin

Originally posted by Mekrob
And didn't MJ use reality warping against Fury primarily? yup he warp the fury by rolling it into a ball (then he punched it)

SoulDevourer

shokosugi
SMP wins all the time.

id369
Prime kills him until he is dead.

Supeprime
The Fury. 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.