HERO HIGH 2 - The Mystery ((rules, registration and chat))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

Obsidian Fury
Name: Kitty Blaze
Sex: Female
Alignment: Neutral
Weight: *
Height: 158
Martial Status: Single
Occupations: Student
Orientation: Straight
Species: Human
Powers: Duplication
Fighting Styles: None
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance: See picture
Favorite food: Hamburger
Hobby: Thrills
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: None
Personality: Rebellious, manipulative, flirty, "bad influence"

Story: Kitty lost her parents in a plane crash, and lived with her grandmother until she died of age. By that time, Kitty was 16 and capable of taking care of herself. She was signed up to Hero High just before her grandmother died, and makes a living by working whenever she is not at school. She works however as a freelancer, not having a set job or profession. She jumps in wherever she is needed and gets cash, be it a childrens party or bank robbery. She never decline money when she is offered. However, thanks to her ability, she has never been caught or even identified due to her well handled caution.

Allies: None
Enemies: None

Thunder Fox
hmmm i suppose even though most know my character from past rps i should repost his bio.....

Name: Lance Donovan
Sex: male
Alignment: good
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 6"4
Martial Status: dating janet
Occupations: Principle of Hero high and leader of old group of heros
Orientation: straight
Species (Type) : not to sure lookes human anyway
Powers: most popular abilities of his are Magic and dragon transformation but also has control over shadows and elements
Fighting Styles: knows ninjitsu, taekwando, and other martial arts but tends to be a beaserker
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Rune Sword, Sword of Shadow realm, and bo staff
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/?action=view&current=blue_hottie.jpg
Favorite food: chicken and rice
Hobby: clubs, and hanging out with Janet
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : hispanic
Relatives: non he is aware of
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : reserved and usually blunt and cold but last year or so has been opening up more
Story: after relitivly appearing out of nowhere lance has been one of the original students og hero high oldest member before all the others of his team he lead the old group of heros when it is needed
Allies: Janet, Andrew,James, Blayze, Issac ect
Enemies: um anyone that manages to upset him? has patence of a saint...

Thunder Fox
Name: Blayze
Weight: 200lb
Height: 6"2
Martial Status: dating tori
Occupations: science/technology teacher
Species (Type) : human
Powers: Techno path
Fighting Styles: dosent fight hand to hand is really his weakness
Gadgets/weapons (optional): anything he builds he currently has a battle armor to help him fight
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/?action=view&current=normal_sm_0910.jpg
Favorite food: Ramen
Hobby: building new tech for old team
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives: none that are alive
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : calm and colective always thinks things logicly
Allies: hero high
Enemies: government

[i have another one but make his bio later

Obsidian Fury
Excuse me for saying (and no offense or anything), but arent your characters a little too .... young to be principle /& science-technology teacher? hmm

Thunder Fox
eh ill change it when i have to and age is dont matter when you have theskills for it

Matroshka
( can my char be a teacher ? if not ill change age and info )

Name: Johnny Akiba
Alignment: Good
Weight: 160
Height: 5'11"
Martial Status: Married to Meryl
Occupations: Gym Teacher/Mechanics
Species (Type) : Human
Powers: Eagle Eye
Fighting Styles: Aikido
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sigpro SP2009 , XM8 (weapons are not in view of the students. They are kept away)
Appearance: ( him and his wife Meryl)
Favorite food: Anything that wont give Akiba a upset stomach
Hobby: Weaponry
Relatives: None really that can be mentioned
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Nervous , Never gives up, uplifting at times. Makes mistakes but learns from them. Good person
Story: After marrying Meryl he decided to take a job that would be more assuring of him keeping his life. He decided to be a teacher. It came to Akiba in a dream. He always like teachers ( the ones that didnt call him names) and he wondered what it would be like to pass down his knoledge to a generation.
Allies: Mostly Everyone
Enemies: None for now

Obsidian Fury
3 teachers, 1 student. Good start roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matroshka
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
3 teachers, 1 student. Good start roll eyes (sarcastic) mad @#$&% !!!!! jk ^-^ ill make another character for student if it becomes a problem. I always take the part of 2 characters anyway ^.-

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by MadMel
3. All character’s who didn’t participate in the first rp MUST be students unless I specifically say otherwise - so far the only exception to this rule is Diamon Kisses

hmm We'll see how things turn out.

Matroshka
hmm We'll see how things turn out. dammit that was like the only post i missed >.< Well MadMel can i please be a teacher. My character i dont think can fit the description of a student sad

Utrigita
I will be a student too Obsidian I just have to make one stick out tongue

Obsidian Fury
Excellent big grin

android217
Name: Jason Hill
Sex: Male
Alignment: Undecided (trouble maker)
Weight: 175
Height: 5'1''
Martial status: Single
Orientation:
Powers: Electricity manipulation
Fighting style: Kick-boxing
Appearance: http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/03/21/amd_alex.jpg
Favorite food: Cheese burgers
Hobbies: Bullying, messing with the school
Race: White
Relatives: Foster-parents
Personality: Cocky, hotheaded, sarcastic (typical bully)
Story: Whenever Jason cried as a baby, the lights would shatter. His parents couldn't take it, and abandoned him.
Allies: None yet
Enemies: Who ever messes with him

jalek moye
Name: Skiv
Alignment: more evil then good
Weight: 170
Height: 6'
Occupations: vigilante
Powers: body generates a type of magic energy alowiing him to amp himself and do other magical things.
Fighting Styles: Trained in magical combat and hand to hand by his former master
Gadgets/weapons (optional): a metal staff with a golden crescent moon blade on each end
Appearance:http://www.my360.com.au/img/game/SoulCalibur-IV-6.jpg
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: training and finding mystical artifacts
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Sub-saharan
Relatives: His master is like his adopted father
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Apathetic towards others, overestimates himself, cold and cruel most of the times
Story: He grew up training to be a healing mage just like is dad had wished, but when he turned 15 he noticed all the wrong ways of his fellow healers and killed them. One of healers had a warrior borther who came to kill him but was struck down when his fathers partner Tsecti appeared and helped skiv. From that moment one Skiv would be Tsecti's apprentice. Tsecti recently decided that Skiv should have proper schooling and sent him to hero high
Allies: himself
Enemies: People who he finds unworthy to exist in the world he wants to build

Ayáme Tetskomi
another student here!

Name: Ayame Tetskomi
Sex: female
Weight: 115
Height: 5'4
Martial Status: single
Occupations: student
Species (Type) : unknown (she appears human but there is something strange about her)
Powers: wolf transformation, controls light, dark, and life (green aura)
Fighting Styles: doesnt have one
Gadgets/weapons (optional): two katanas
Appearance: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk160/IvyTetskomi/ayametetskomi.jpg
Favorite food: hot wings
Hobby: writing or drawing
Relatives: none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : she a very careing person, the only thing she dislikes is stuck-up people and people who judge others.
Story: When Ayame was a little girl her parents died in a car crash. She was left all alone to live on the streets. She adapted pretty well for a four year old until she was tricked by a man in a white trench coat, for eight years she had been expiremented on with animal DNA until her adoptive mother saved her. A year ago her adoptive mother died in a mysterious fire.
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet

is this ok?

Obsidian Fury
Everyone are making warriors roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I the only one going for an 'innocent' school student without capability to fight efficiently? stick out tongue

Utrigita
should I just try and post ore PM Madmel first?

Obsidian Fury
Just go ahead and post. Worst thing would be that you have to edit if things go wrong wink

Utrigita

Matroshka
Everyone are making warriors roll eyes (sarcastic) Am I the only one going for an 'innocent' school student without capability to fight efficiently? stick out tongue >.> Akiba isnt a warrior ..... hes just a Special Forces guy

Obsidian Fury
From my point of view, a Special Force guy is a warrior. Or at least he became one when he was listed to have weapons stick out tongue

Matroshka
i kinda get what you mean too smile

Shalimar_fox
Name: Janet
Weight: 134lbs
Height: 5 foot 8
Martial Status: Dating Lance
Occupations: School Nurse
Species (Type) : Mutant
Powers: (high Level)Telekinsis/(mild level)Telepath
Fighting Styles: None,She use's her powers
Gadgets/weapons (optional): None other than the teams co-links
Appearance: ( Long light brown hair,Tone body,hazel eyes
Favorite food: Soul food
Hobby: Clubing,Hang out with her boyfriend Lance when not on missions
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Black
Relatives: Jordan
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Kind, but an real Bytch when you get on her nevers.She likes to have an good time but dislikes how the hero work takes away from her time with lance
Story: Well Janets powers have always been active since she was about 10.It was not untill james attacked her that her powers reached it's peak(Phoenix Level)Other than that Janet is the protector of an group of feral mutants at club thunder.
Allies: The old team
Enemies: Sometimes James & tech.War, Star,Ashlocke,Sentinels,Shai'rathe,Elemental Mob

Shalimar_fox
Name: Jordan
Weight: 240lbs( while using powers he is well over an ton)
Height: 6'5
Martial Status: Dating unknown female
Occupations: Gym teacher/Hero
Species (Type) : Mutant/half god
Powers: To mass into an unknown form that can't be broke(weakness is he can only do this as long as he is holding his breath .)turn into an smoky cloud that acts as both Teleporting and phasing
Fighting Styles: Street/Boxing
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sever guns but never used them
Appearance: brown skin,very built,brown eyes
Favorite food: None,he eats just about any food
Hobby: Working out,playing basketball/football
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Black
Relatives: Half sister Janet, Half Bother War
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : High Ego,Somewhat mean/Once jordan makes an friend he'll die for that person
Story: Jordan grew up in the streets as an gang member,after using his powers in an fight Jordan ran off to hero high in hope of an cure.Soon found out that Janet and himself both share the same Father.
Allies: The old team
Enemies: War,Elemental Mob,Sentinels

Name: Tori
Weight: 139lbs(due to her cybernetic implants)
Height: 5 foot 9
Martial Status: dating Blyze
Occupations: Hero/teacher aid
Species (Type) : Mutant
Powers: Control and able to generate water/also able to turn into water to shapeshift
Fighting Styles: Hydro(an comman fighting style that water elements use)
Gadgets/weapons (optional):Cybernetic eyes
Appearance: Toned body,blonde hair,green eyes
Favorite food: Jello
Hobby: Surfing,swimming
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: Jack Murcer
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Tori has the personality of Rogue(meaning she's more free,wild,fun to always hang around)She dose love an good fight but hates those who want work as an team
Story: Tori came an bit later after the team was in full swing.She became apart of the team in weeks due to powerful control over her powers
Allies: Janet(best friend)Jane(Second best frined) then the guys of the team
Enemies The whole team enemies

Mandos
Name: Derek Absolum
Weight: 220 pnds
Height: 6'5''
Occupations: Student / Hero training
Species : Half human / Half-Lunarian
Powers: Mastered the four forces of natures (ire, wind, earth, water)
Fighting Styles: Back-row fighter. Unleashes destructive forces to protect himself and his friends, as well as doing major damage. His constitution is less than a normal human.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): His cloak, gift from his Lunarian mother, allows him to move faster than a normal human.
Appearance: Long white hair, light blue eyes, tall and fit, with a dark black coat. Very attractive.
Favorite food: Sushi
Hobby: Reads history, philosophy and science. Learn more about nature
Race: Lunarians (closest is caucasian)
Relatives: None, they are dead.
Personality: Ver intellectual. Very rational. And yet he has a flirty side. Likes woman, their beauty. Flirty. Says he doesn't feel emotions but deep down he does.
Story: He always was shy until very recently. He does not speak about his past, unless the ones asking are their close friends
Allies: Nature's lover and good willed people.
Enemies: Destroyers of the above

Shalimar_fox
Sorry kid but Jordans been the student teacher of gym for an long time

Mandos
Approximation of looks lol (without the evil glance

Matroshka
;D

Spidervlad
I want to join but im quite interested in becoming a teacher.
I haven't played a role in the previous RPG but I have been on KMC, and have role played for 4 years and took part in many long lasting role playing games in the unhosted section of the role playing genre, but I understand if you decline my request then I will just try to join in as a student.

ESB -1138
Name: William Martin Joel
Weight: 143lbs
Height: 5'5"
Species: Male
Powers: Celestial Powers
Fighting Styles: Street/Boxer
Gadgets/weapons: None
Appearance: http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/th_BillyJoel.jpg

Favorite food: Chicken
Hobby: Piano playing
Race: Human
Relatives: Howard (father), Karl (grandfather), Rosalind (mother), Judith (sister), and Alexander (half-brother)
Personality: Shy and serious
Story: Billy Joel was born in the Bronx, New York and raised in Hicksville, New York. His father, Howard (born Helmut), was originally from Germany, where his father (Billy Joel's grandfather) Karl Amson Joel had owned a department store, which he had been forced to sell below its market value, in order to avoid being dispossessed by the Nazis. The new owners turned this into a large mail order business in the 1950s (Neckermann). His mother, Rosalind Nyman, was born in England, to a Jewish family (Philip and Rebecca Nyman). His parents divorced in 1960, and his father moved back to Vienna, Austria. Billy has a sister, Judith Joel, and a half-brother, Alexander Joel, who is an acclaimed classical pianist and conductor in Europe, now living in California.

Joel's father was an accomplished classical pianist. Billy reluctantly began piano lessons at an early age, at his mother's insistence, including with the noted American pianist Morton Estrin and musician/songwriter Timothy Ford. His interest in music, rather than sports, was the source of teasing and bullying in his early years. (He has said in interviews that his piano instructor also taught ballet. Her name was Frances Neiman and she was a Juilliard trained musician. She gave both classic piano and ballet lessons in the studio attached to the rear of her house, This led neighborhood bullies to mistakenly think he was learning to dance.) As a teenager, Joel took up boxing so that he would be able to defend himself. He boxed successfully on the amateur Golden Gloves circuit for a short time, winning twenty-two bouts, but abandoned the sport shortly after having his nose broken in his twenty-fourth boxing match.

Allies: Sir Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Enemies: None so far

MadMel
Originally posted by Spidervlad
I want to join but im quite interested in becoming a teacher.
I haven't played a role in the previous RPG but I have been on KMC, and have role played for 4 years and took part in many long lasting role playing games in the unhosted section of the role playing genre, but I understand if you decline my request then I will just try to join in as a student.
soryy but unless youve given me a really good reason to trust you you'll have to go student

MadMel
Name: andrew james brok
Weight: unknown
Height: 6'1"
Martial Status: newly and happily married to jane
Occupations: biology teacher - combat teacher
Species (Type) : elemental clone
Powers: energy manilpulation..can absorb energy from any source but can only output as lightning..also flight, super jump and super strength
Fighting Styles:beserk
Gadgets/weapons (optional): lightning 2-hander sword
Appearance:
Favorite food: none
Hobby: sparring
Relatives: wife (jane), uncle (terry)
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): likes sparring, dislikes politicians and evil
Story: *coming soon* (to me bios are not that important, as most of the time they have to be edited constantly)
Allies: janet, lance, jordan, jane, blayze etc.
Enemies: evil and politicians

Name: jane brok
Sex: female
Weight: N/A
Height: N/A
Martial Status: newly and happily married to andrew
Occupations: sword class
Species (Type): human
Powers: extreme super speed, flight, perfect swordsman
Fighting Styles: all sword arts
Gadgets/weapons (optional): short sword
Appearance: N/A
Favorite food: N/A
Hobby: sword sparring
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): white
Relatives: husband
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): like swords, swordfighting
Story: *to be written*
Allies: janet, lance, jordan, andrew, blayze etc.
Enemies: evil

Mando' Ade
Name: david fenta
Alignment: villain
Weight: 164
Height: 4'6"
Martial Status: single
Occupations: works behind the scenes at his fathers store.
Species (Type) : lizard man.
Powers: fast speed and reflexes, high jumper, and control of electricity.
Fighting Styles: street fighting. speed fighting (utilizing speed and agility). charge fighting (utilizing electricity).
Gadgets/weapons (optional): makes homemade gas bombs and low grade explosives to be utilized in combat.
Appearance: he looks like one of those lizards you would see scurrying arround outside if you live in the usa. wears kakki cargo shorts, a red vans t-shiet, and a black cap((backwards)). takes the shirt off when schoolday ends.
Favorite food: macaroni
Hobby: massive mayhem
Race : mixed
Relatives: none
Personality : likes italian, dislikes his veggies
Story: a krazy kid with a krazy story where everything sucks and nothing makes sense. besides his amnesia.
Allies: see enemies
Enemies: see allies

Shalimar_fox
I forgot about Aaron.For those of you who don't know Janet nor Lance.Aaron is their son from the future

Matroshka
soryy but unless youve given me a really good reason to trust you you'll have to go student ive RPed with him since i was 14 im 19 now. Hes really good. I mean sure he was gone for a while but trust me he knows his shit. Still i understand since youve never seen him before yes I just cant wait till the RPing begins !!! big grin !!!!

Spidervlad
Maybe possible for me to be in the staff but not exactly a teacher? Some sort of guard or something perhaps? The thing is I want my character to be like 25.

Thunder Fox
a gaurd would be a good idea actually security systems can only go so far

Shalimar_fox
I've rped with him before.he's good

Spidervlad
Thanks for the support guys =]

I'll just hear what MadMel has to say, if I can either be a teacher or a guard.

Matroshka
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7747/snakelr9.png Sorry im bored

MadMel
Maybe possible for me to be in the staff but not exactly a teacher? Some sort of guard or something perhaps? The thing is I want my character to be like 25.
i like the guard idea..go for it big grin

MadMel

Diamond Kisses
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/BurningIvy/Anime%20Girls/f24a2222.jpg

Name:
Alice Key

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
6'1"

Martial Status:
Divorced

Occupations:
- Teacher (Biology, Philosophy, Psychology, Paranormality)
- Scientist
- Librarian
- Poet
- Writer

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Superhuman intelligence
- Superhuman senses
- Superhuman vision
- Power negation

Fighting Styles:
- Taekwondo
- Aikido

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Tomato Soup

Hobby:
- Study (Her teaching areas)
- Practise
- Movies
- Books

Race:
Asian

Relatives:
- Father (Doan Key)
- Grandfather (Ni Key)
- Brother (Mikael Key)

Personality:
Alice is a calm, assertive lady who cares little about her actual physical appearance. Her superhuman abilities allow her to do what she does best, which is study, research, teach and be a member of the staff on a school filled with superpowers. Her ability to disable superhuman abilities makes her in most scenarios the person in control of any situation on the school. If powers are abused, or a fight occur, she often can with ease enter and stop it. Even though she has practised several martial arts, she is a peaceful woman that prefere talking over fighting. She is a little too hung up with her work however, resulting in her being divorced as well as her lack of romantic interest.

Story:
Alice has her life up her ears. Her work, as well as her interests leave little or no time to do things with other people. She loves what she does, although it sometimes can be a little too much for people around her. When she applied to Hero High, her merits as well as her special abilities had her accepted immediately. Her ability to disable the powers of others made her a perfect teacher, and her extreme knowledge in as good as all fields makes her one that teachers and students can trust in.

On the side of her work and studies, she tend to hold private sessions with students having one problem or another. No matter if it is problems with their powers, or with knowledge, she is always there to help them trough it. Even though she loves learning and working, she loves her fellow man more and is incredibly selfless.

Allies:
School Staff/Students

Enemies:
Mikael Key (Brother)

Mandos
Be my teacher love

stick out tongue

Mandos
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Sorry kid but Jordans been the student teacher of gym for an long time

No, I'm not training any heros. I mean, with my age, I'm in the final stages of becoming a full hero.

Matroshka
Originally posted by Mandos
Be my teacher love

stick out tongue lolz and you gatta love Diamonds siggy too. I had a few hot teachers when i was in high school xD of course they were already married >.> and about 7 years older

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

...I want to be your pupil

Obsidian Fury

Name:
Alice Key

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
6'1"

Martial Status:
Divorced

Occupations:
- Teacher (Biology, Philosophy, Psychology, Paranormality)
- Scientist
- Librarian
- Poet
- Writer

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Superhuman intelligence
- Superhuman senses
- Superhuman vision
- Power negation

Fighting Styles:
- Taekwondo
- Aikido

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Tomato Soup

Hobby:
- Study (Her teaching areas)
- Practise
- Movies
- Books

Race:
Asian

Relatives:
- Father (Doan Key)
- Grandfather (Ni Key)
- Brother (Mikael Key)

Personality:
Alice is a calm, assertive lady who cares little about her actual physical appearance. Her superhuman abilities allow her to do what she does best, which is study, research, teach and be a member of the staff on a school filled with superpowers. Her ability to disable superhuman abilities makes her in most scenarios the person in control of any situation on the school. If powers are abused, or a fight occur, she often can with ease enter and stop it. Even though she has practised several martial arts, she is a peaceful woman that prefere talking over fighting. She is a little too hung up with her work however, resulting in her being divorced as well as her lack of romantic interest.

Story:
Alice has her life up her ears. Her work, as well as her interests leave little or no time to do things with other people. She loves what she does, although it sometimes can be a little too much for people around her. When she applied to Hero High, her merits as well as her special abilities had her accepted immediately. Her ability to disable the powers of others made her a perfect teacher, and her extreme knowledge in as good as all fields makes her one that teachers and students can trust in.

On the side of her work and studies, she tend to hold private sessions with students having one problem or another. No matter if it is problems with their powers, or with knowledge, she is always there to help them trough it. Even though she loves learning and working, she loves her fellow man more and is incredibly selfless.

Allies:
School Staff/Students

Enemies:
Mikael Key (Brother)

If I may say so, that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile. 36 years old and abilities that help her with her job.

And it is also an awesome character overall big grin

Utrigita
For some Reason I isn't surprised that it was a girl that pulled out the perfect (and hot) teacher wink

Diamond Kisses
Be my teacher love

stick out tongue

Being a teacher was my intentions yes

Originally posted by ESB -1138

I have a feeling it is not very tough to arrange stick out tongue

If I may say so, that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile. 36 years old and abilities that help her with her job.

And it is also an awesome character overall big grin

Thank you big grin

Originally posted by Utrigita
For some Reason I isn't surprised that it was a girl that pulled out the perfect (and hot) teacher wink

shifty

Spidervlad
Name: Vash Genidus

Weight: 190

Height: 6'4

Occupations: Palace Guard of Hero High

Species (Type): Human

Powers: Astonishingly fast reflexes, up to a point where reflecting bullets with a sword are possible, higher strength capabilities then that of normal human beings, amazingly speedy, can leap huge heights/lengths. Compared to normal human beings, has quite a good resistance against magic.

Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu, Aikido, Tae-Kwan-Do, Judo, Sambo, Kenjutsu, Kendo, Hapkido.

Gadgets/weapons (optional): A large handgun of unknown origin named Ebony. Has an ancient two hand sword that dangles on his side in a sheath named Reaper.

Appearance:
http://www.geocities.com/arwen_lite/Vash_stuff.jpg

Favorite food: Hot Dogs

Hobby: Basketball, Sparring, Shooting Range.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Vash is cheerful, sarcastic, humorous, and outgoing during normal times. However, when danger resides nearby or there are important matters to be discussed, his personality seems to completely change, turning him into a silent, thoughtful, and deadly persona.

Story: Vash's parents where killed when he was sixteen in front of his eyes as he was hiding below a bed. He swore to find revenge and retribution, and set out on a journey to find the killers of his parents. This journey was a hard, tedious one, where he had many different masters throughout his journey teaching him arts of combat, and he himself soon became a master of many fighting styles and blade combat. His journey took him to many places and many dead ends and many twists, but he finally found the killers and after all his experience during the journey and his now better controlled powers, he killed the assassins with great ease. After this, Vash wanted to settle down for a little bit. Find new friends, perhaps a girlfriend. And he couldn't find a more interesting place to work at then Hero High as a Palace Guard.

Allies: None yet.

Enemies: None yet.

Mandos
Originally posted by Matroshka
lolz and you gatta love Diamonds siggy too.

Bible Black always gets me! stick out tongue

Mandos

Bububutt I'm the scientific intellectual in my profile (and in real life big grin ) who's about to finish his hero training.

Mandos
PS: Forgot to add my character's weapon.

It's a bow, in which he channels his energy.

Shalimar_fox
Obsidian Fury
that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile.

Well Obsidian the Heroes of the first team had already began to teach and run classes once they became an team of heroes which was about the age 17-19.So thats why all of our(Thunder,Mad,Ord(if he posts an bio) and myself )all have charactors whose age is young

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Obsidian Fury
that is probably the first reasonable teacher profile.

Well Obsidian the Heroes of the first team had already began to teach and run classes once they became an team of heroes which was about the age 17-19.So thats why all of our(Thunder,Mad,Ord(if he posts an bio) and myself )all have charactors whose age is young

My statement still stands shrug

ESB -1138
Bububutt I'm the scientific intellectual in my profile (and in real life big grin ) who's about to finish his hero training.

I called it! She's a Librarian, Poet, & Writer which is the main interest to Joel!

Mandos
I called it! She's a Librarian, Poet, & Writer which is the main interest to Joel!

OK! stick out tongue. But I'm her laboratory pupil.

Obsidian Fury
She is a teacher. I think she'll have more than one pupil stick out tongue

Mandos

Since my character is allmost done training, and is on the verge of being named a hero, where do I stand in all of this?

Thunder Fox
i still have one more teacher to make before i post a student profile><

Obsidian Fury
Since my character is allmost done training, and is on the verge of being named a hero, where do I stand in all of this?

You are asking me that?

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
i still have one more teacher to make before i post a student profile><

Of course stick out tongue

ESB -1138

But I'll be her favorite, D. Kisses can tell you that. big grin

Thunder Fox
You are asking me that?

Of course stick out tongue stick out tongue

Mandos
You are asking me that?

Nah, to the global. First time I'll play this rp, so those who played the first version I was hoping to get feedback.

Thunder Fox
of hero high ? i am one of the only people that was in it from the start

ESB -1138
I was in the first one a couple of times

Mandos
of hero high ? i am one of the only people that was in it from the start

Haha, then never mind. We'll discover as we go along.

Thunder Fox
lol?

Mandos
When does it start?

Matroshka
Name: Vash Genidus

Weight: 190

Height: 6'4

Occupations: Palace Guard of Hero High

Species (Type): Human

Powers: Astonishingly fast reflexes, up to a point where reflecting bullets with a sword are possible, higher strength capabilities then that of normal human beings, amazingly speedy, can leap huge heights/lengths. Compared to normal human beings, has quite a good resistance against magic.

Fighting Styles: Ninjutsu, Aikido, Tae-Kwan-Do, Judo, Sambo, Kenjutsu, Kendo, Hapkido.

Gadgets/weapons (optional): A large handgun of unknown origin named Ebony. Has an ancient two hand sword that dangles on his side in a sheath named Reaper.

Appearance:
http://www.geocities.com/arwen_lite/Vash_stuff.jpg

Favorite food: Hot Dogs

Hobby: Basketball, Sparring, Shooting Range.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Vash is cheerful, sarcastic, humorous, and outgoing during normal times. However, when danger resides nearby or there are important matters to be discussed, his personality seems to completely change, turning him into a silent, thoughtful, and deadly persona.

Story: Vash's parents where killed when he was sixteen in front of his eyes as he was hiding below a bed. He swore to find revenge and retribution, and set out on a journey to find the killers of his parents. This journey was a hard, tedious one, where he had many different masters throughout his journey teaching him arts of combat, and he himself soon became a master of many fighting styles and blade combat. His journey took him to many places and many dead ends and many twists, but he finally found the killers and after all his experience during the journey and his now better controlled powers, he killed the assassins with great ease. After this, Vash wanted to settle down for a little bit. Find new friends, perhaps a girlfriend. And he couldn't find a more interesting place to work at then Hero High as a Palace Guard.

Allies: None yet.

Enemies: None yet. I KNEW YOU WOULD BE VLAD ! Just like old times =D

Spidervlad
Haha mhm =]
Now all we gotta do is wait for this RP to start.

Matroshka
tru that

Diamond Kisses
But I'll be her favorite, D. Kisses can tell you that. big grin

Of course you are happy

ESB -1138
Of course you are happy

notworthy

So when does this start?

Diamond Kisses
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/20060625_394_CatgirlWallpaper_15.jpg

Name:
Meo Lightess

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
5'0"

Martial Status:
Single

Occupations:
Student

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Animal limbs (Cat tail, ears, teeth, eyes)
- Animal mimicry (Cat)
- Wallcrawling (Limited)
- Empathy
- Matter ingestion

Fighting Styles:
Capoeira

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Fish

Hobby:
- Dancing
- Fishing
- Hunting
- Prowling

Race:
White

Relatives:
None

Personality:
There is so much cat in her blood, that she could be considered more cat than human. She loves glimmering objects, she can easily fall victim to curiosity and the cat within her take over far more often than it should.

Story:
Meo is an orphan since birth, bouncing from one house to another. Once she turned 16, she got herself an appartment on the expenses of her new school, Hero High, and lives not very far away from the school itself. This year is her first year in the new school.

Allies:
None

Enemies:
None

ESB -1138
whistle whistle

I'm going to like this school year. big grin stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
notworthy

So when does this start?

Do not ask me shrug

whistle whistle

I'm going to like this school year. big grin stick out tongue

As will I. As will I yes

Utrigita
This appears to turn into something good...

Matroshka
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/20060625_394_CatgirlWallpaper_15.jpg

Name:
Meo Lightess

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Height:
5'0"

Martial Status:
Single

Occupations:
Student

Orientation:
Bi-Sexual

Species:
Human (Mutant)

Powers:
- Animal limbs (Cat tail, ears, teeth, eyes)
- Animal mimicry (Cat)
- Wallcrawling (Limited)
- Empathy
- Matter ingestion

Fighting Styles:
Capoeira

Gadgets/weapons:
None

Favorite food:
Fish

Hobby:
- Dancing
- Fishing
- Hunting
- Prowling

Race:
White

Relatives:
None

Personality:
There is so much cat in her blood, that she could be considered more cat than human. She loves glimmering objects, she can easily fall victim to curiosity and the cat within her take over far more often than it should.

Story:
Meo is an orphan since birth, bouncing from one house to another. Once she turned 16, she got herself an appartment on the expenses of her new school, Hero High, and lives not very far away from the school itself. This year is her first year in the new school.

Allies:
None

Enemies:
None -0.0- =^-^=

Mandos
wtf lol

jalek moye
wow

Becci
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k121/neko_neko_kitten/a-26.jpg

Name: Miley Hanson
Alignment: Neutral
Height: 6'2"
Powers: Phasing, X-Ray Vision, Flight (Known so far. Due to her memory loss, it is unknown if she has more powers, only latent)
Fighting Styles: Impulsive fighting style, no actual mastery
Gadgets/weapons: She has a Bo-Staff
Favorite food: Hamburger
Hobby: Poker
Race: White
Relatives: Unknown
Personality: Short fuse, agressive, lone wolf, suffer severe amnesia.
Story: Not Miley, nor anyone else has any idea where she comes from. She was found unconcious near the school and due to her special abilities was applied. She lives on the street, is completely broke and has a temper that makes wild animals seem like house pets.
Allies: None
Enemies: None

Thunder Fox
awsome^^

Spidervlad
Advantage of me not being a teacher but a guard : Teachers most probably won't be able to have any intimate connections with their students; I will XD

Matroshka
Originally posted by jalek moye
wow what ?

jalek moye
the cat person

Becci
the cat person

Diamond Kisses characters in a nutshell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shalimar_fox
well well I see lots of nice Charactors people.

Matroshka
^-^ thankyou , you too

Quincy
Name: Mukuro Leonardo Capulet.
Alignment: Good? you can't be a villain in Hero High
Occupations: Pianist
Powers: Illusionary Abilities, stem from a possible family history of psychics
Fighting Styles: Proficient in Karate. Master Strategist.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A trident
Appearance: Picture below
Favorite food: Shepards Pie
Hobby: Piano,
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Italian
Relatives: His parents were mysteriously killed when he was a boy. He has a younger sister, who vanished after allegations that Mukuro was somehow behind his parents death.
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Intellectual. Charming. Calculating. Doesn't like when people flaunt their abilities, and hates "flashy" powers. Obnoxious abilities, and their annoying weilder's only cause him to get irritated. the only reason he is in hero high is to perhaps learn some insight as to where his younger sister could be.
Story: hehehe

Mukuro is the one with the green school outfit.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/elone14/reborn/katekyohitman-Mukurohibari.jpg

I didn't read any of your profiles. Just because I'd like to be surprised as to what you all can do. Is there alot of people signed up?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Quincy
Occupations: Pianist
Powers: Illusionary Abilities, stem from a possible family history of psychics
Fighting Styles: Proficient in Karate. Master Strategist.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A trident
Appearance: Picture below
Favorite food: Shepards Pie
Hobby: Piano,
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Italian
Relatives: His parents were mysteriously killed when he was a boy. He has a younger sister, who vanished after allegations that Mukuro was somehow behind his parents death.
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Intellectual. Charming. Calculating. Doesn't like when people flaunt their abilities, and hates "flashy" powers. Obnoxious abilities, and their annoying weilder's only cause him to get irritated. the only reason he is in hero high is to perhaps learn some insight as to where his younger sister could be.
Story: hehehe

Mukuro is the one with the green school outfit.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f133/elone14/reborn/katekyohitman-Mukurohibari.jpg

I didn't read any of your profiles. Just because I'd like to be surprised as to what you all can do. Is there alot of people signed up? yea most has fille atleast one character sheet i have yet to make my student yet...

jalek moye
Originally posted by Quincy

well my guy is more evil then good so ya

jalek moye
so win does it start

Matroshka
When MM gets around to making thread.

Spidervlad
I guess.

And if this is after all Hero High, how can a Hero be evil?
I thought Hero's are all good? :P

jalek moye
I guess.

I thought Hero's are all good? :P

Dr. doom is a hero in his home country just not anywhere else. My charcter is a hero to some people not so much to others, but hes gennerally thought of as evil

Thunder Fox
I guess.

I thought Hero's are all good? :P eye of the beholder could be a hero in amerca and enemy number 1 in another

Quincy
*sigh

I didn't mean to start a debate about it. It's fine. We all get it.

Matroshka
eye of the beholder could be a hero in amerca and enemy number 1 in another i absolutley agree on that. There many examples of this to. Who knows maybe bad guys will make the RP better when it starts. Or at least somone turns bad smile i dont know i really wish the thread was up now ! >.<

jalek moye
yea figured having a villain(in most peopls mind) in a school of heros would provide for some interesting interactions

MadMel
ok i figure we have enough..so lets get goin big grin

Matroshka
THANKYOU

MadMel
k just leeting you know, all rpers whos characters are teachers have the responsibility of keeping the rp stable if i go missing in action...or whatever..
just letting you know big grin

Matroshka
Roger That ill do my part

MadMel
ive highlighted the classes my characters teach in bold..choose those if you have nothing else to work on stick out tongue

Gloomy Ninja
I love these rollplays trying toget back into killermovies agen,this is the only good rollyplay left.

Name:
Camille lynn.

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Good

Weight:

Height:

Martial Status:
Single

Occupations:
Student

Orientation:
Bi-sexual <sorry for my person being off,im bi,and i cant play straight>

Species (Type) :
Human

Powers:
Mind reading.Vison.

Fighting Styles:
Street fights.
Training for 3 years

Gadgets/weapons (optional):
Nothing yet.

Appearance:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/ibsmiley/cpNrblqJ5Yml.jpg
better pic soon

Favorite food:
Sushie,cookies,veggies,

Hobby:
Friends,writing,joging,partys,random stuff.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) :
White.German

Relatives:
Family,she was adopted at a young age.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) :
Camille falls between blunt mainly,shes nice but sheisnt candy coating things.Shes funny,perverted,yet she cancan be serise.She can be rude and crude.She does have amouth if you anger her the right way.

Story:
Camille trys hard at everything in her life.She was was born in Germony and she was adopted after a while her parents couldnt take care of her.She isnt a big person,shes very sall but many peoples eyes fool them.Shes strong yet she has her weak points.Camille doesnt know who she is shes finding her self in this school .She has given up on everything,but her head still holds high. She is bi-sexual,she just got out of a relshonship with a girl.Most people don't like her being bi,but camille can careless.Camille studys,shes a teen she will brake rules to have fun.She doesnt like to make things soft she will tell you right up whats wrong.She has no regrets and when she does she hides them.Reading mind people would kill to haveit,but through camilles eyes she raher trade any day.Because humans thoughts can cut worser then knifes ever could.You find out what people really think of you,find plots and plans.Camille likes alot of things,she get along,she is sweet,and very perverted.But she is simple she has that scene hair,and she wheres thouse skinny jeans.She hates show offs people who think they are better.Because the heart camille has she doesnt beleave people are better.Shes like every one else you treat her right she will do the same.

Allies:
Anyone she feels she could trust

Enemies:
Not alot that she knows of yet

Is it ok?

Matroshka
xD !!! Yay good to have you joining Camille

Gloomy Ninja
Thanks.
:]
I need to spend more time on kmc and take a brake from my life,its so busy.And this seems to be a good rollplay.

Matroshka
over 14 people joined too just that i dont think all 14 are around. But hey still a good number. Your profile looks ok, i doubt MadMel will have a problem with it smile

MadMel
matroshka - i never said that your character could be a teacher erm

Matroshka
matroshka - i never said that your character could be a teacher erm you looked at EVERYONES profile but mine huh ? and i said after my post that if u dont want me to be one i can change it , but i posted that over a day ago its on the first page. Besides theres enough students for my char to be a teacher.

MadMel
silence = no..sorry but if i make too many exceptions there will be more staff than students erm
i specifically stated that unless i said so, your character must be a student..its integral (spelling?) to the plot that nearly all the staff have to know eachother on a very personal level, which is why members of the old rp can be teachers..
sorry i didnt answer your post directly, but not only is the gym teacher position filled, we already have 5 other teachers to as of now about 7 students erm

Matroshka
To many exception ? wow only been around the forums for forever but whos counting. Fine well have fun getting around that post cause i cant edit it.

MadMel
exceptions = spidervlad, thuderfox, shalimar fox and diamond kisses, the people who have shown me that they can do what im requiring...

if you absolutely MUST be a teacher, ill give it to you, but since we already have a gym teacher youll need to think of something else to teach...

Obsidian Fury
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Orientation:
Bi-sexual <sorry for my person being off,im bi,and i cant play straight>

Not really a big deal, not that I see how it would be ermm Both of Diamond Kisses characters are Bi-Sexual anyway, so wouldnt call your character off.

Matroshka
people that have shown you ? im the one who told Vlad to join and you gave him that...... how about something else ? like a Guard job like Vlad ? would that be easier ? That way i dont teach and people can over look my old post

MadMel
people that have shown you ? im the one who told Vlad to join and you gave him that...... how about something else ? like a Guard job like Vlad ? would that be easier ? That way i dont teach and people can over look my old post
actually shalimar told me before you did, and technically she can co-own this rp since she owns the first one stick out tongue
and if you can suggest anything that isnt a guard or a nurse ill give it to you...if not you can be another guard big grin

Matroshka
i honestly cant think of anything else that would fit Akiba's profile better than a guard job. But if its not that much trouble for you id like character to have a guard job. Id really like the position of a guard. I can try and get a admin to delelte the post but that would take a long time wouldnt it ?

Obsidian Fury
i honestly cant think of anything else that would fit Akiba's profile better than a guard job. But if its not that much trouble for you id like character to have a guard job. Id really like the position of a guard. I can try and get a admin to delelte the post but that would take a long time wouldnt it ?

Just make a new post and tell everyone to ignore the first.

MadMel
we can just ignore it erm..you're officially the second guard...post again big grin
hey vlad, i recon my jane could give your vash a swordfight...granted, the fact that she can go near lightspeed kinda gives her an advantage stick out tongue

Matroshka
thankyou for your understand MM =D

MadMel
np big grin

Spidervlad
we can just ignore it erm..you're officially the second guard...post again big grin
hey vlad, i recon my jane could give your vash a swordfight...granted, the fact that she can go near lightspeed kinda gives her an advantage stick out tongue

Hah, bring it on.

MadMel
oh i will evil face

Obsidian Fury
My character will kick ass in any sort of combat evil face Although she is not a trained fighter hmm

Matroshka
yea well Akiba has a gun !!! T_______T &#$% any how im out for the night so good night all

MadMel
cya big grin

Matroshka
dammit i cant sleep i need to RP T__________T and i got to be up in 5 hours

Diamond Kisses
It is very addictive hmm

Spidervlad
Indeed.

MadMel
yep big grin

Seer Q'Anilia
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c240/bluevampire/Anime%20Girls/futuristicangel.jpg

Name: Saleena Maelstrom
Height: 7'2"
Occupations: Model/Student
Orientation: Anthrosexual
Species: Unknown
Appearance: (See picture for EXACT appearance. That includes the blue circle over her right eye as well as armor details)
Powers: None/Unknown/Latent, Large Wings (Can't fly)
Fighting Styles: She avoids combat, but seemingly rely on physical strength alone whenever she fights.
Gadgets/weapons: Iron gloves, Metal armor (See picture)
Favorite food: Chicken
Hobby: Movies, Books, Computers
Race: Caucasian
Relatives: Adpoted
Personality: Saleena consider herself a freak among freaks. She is very shy, very insecure, very much ashamed of who she is, very isolated and very silent. Some think she is somewhat mentally retarded, as she has shown a tendency of not learning from her misstakes. She is not the smartest girl in school for sure, and although she has a heart of gold, she is often a victim of bullies and thugs. She is very weak-minded and fragile to harsh language and other mental abuses. She is as well something of a coward, daring not to stand up for herself even though many times she has the capability to do so. She prefere leaving things the way they are, and allow people to treat her any way they so desire.
Story: At very young age, she was left at the stairs of a rich family with no trace of family or friends. They adpoted her and she grew up a rich life, getting everything she pointed at. Her life changed when she was discovered to have a mutation. Although in a way, it was far differently from a mutation, as it seemed to be a natural activity. Around the age of 15, wings started expanding at her back and they kept on growing rapidly. At first, she was excited over her newly discovered mutation, calling herself Angel. Over time however, he excitement turned into disappointment. Her angelic wings proved to be latent, and even though she had the wings of the right size, she could not fly no matter how much she tried.

Over the years, her life started falling apart. She lost confidence in herself, and even though her parents did everything in their might to comfort her, nothing was enough. It was lated discovered that even though the wings of hers were a natural growth, meaning she was not human, they also discovered various mutations in her blood, bones and genetical structure. The best scientists and doctors in the world examined her, verifying that even though wings was a power of hers, it was not the only one. However, whatever mutation that dwelled within her, it laid dormant, and despite various experiments it remained inactive.

Saleena was applied to Hero High, in hope that she would learn to develop her powers, or at least the ability to fly. To Saleena, it was the final glimps of hope to rebuild her confidence and faith.
Allies: No friends yet
Enemies: No enemies yet

JacopeX
Question to MadMel.....

I ment to ask you this before but was caught up with other things here. stick out tongue Would this RP be a bit confusing if I was not in the first part?

Seer Q'Anilia
The question has been asked before somewhere, I believe. You should make it trough alright yes I have not been part of the last RP and things work fine for me smile

Matroshka
Originally posted by JacopeX
Question to MadMel.....

I ment to ask you this before but was caught up with other things here. stick out tongue Would this RP be a bit confusing if I was not in the first part? I wasnt in the first one and im fiting in quite well. Just gatta know a few things on the past events and then you would be fine. smile Hah Seer posted a few seconds before me xD

Mandos
How many years later are we from the last war at Hero high?

JacopeX
Very well then, I will do just fine. I will post my character later today. big grin

Matroshka
smile im not sure how long its been

JacopeX
Name: Ricardo

Weight: 130

Height: 5'7

Occupations: High School Student

Powers: Mind Power- Ricardo has a very advanced mental power. He can control the thought of another, and can even cause massive pressure within the head of another, as well as controlling the persons motion. He can also predict 30 minutes into the future and can lift things with his mind. However, he is still in process of mastering the technique. This power has been with him since birth.

Card Capture- He has learned the technique of Carp capturing. Whatever card he draws, the power goes accordingly to what it says. Their are many different types of cards with different attacks. The results never vary.

Destructive Aura-Ricardo processes the mind power to form an aura that can cause destruction throughout the world. This will later bw told by the Elder God.

Fighting Styles: Taijutsu. (Tend to be a Black belt and still practices daily)

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Cards

Appearance: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9476/dsc00411au0.th.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6756/dsc00412bi9.th.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2141/dsc00413gy6.th.jpg

Favorite food: Latin food and Burgers

Hobby: Hanging out, friends, soccer, girls, and parties.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Hispanic

Relatives: Mother

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Humorous, Loud, Cocky, and flirty

Story: Ricardo lived a normal life his entire life without any problem. He was actually born with a special power with no known cause. However, he never told his parents of this power as his intelligence was in the same level of a professor at the age of 6. He however, never took school so seriously but tends to do his work normally. When he can and when he can't. He is however, a popular guy at school, known for getting all the girls (Mind control). Today, he is in his last year and will soon find out his future as he will confront the Elder God. From there on, his journey begins.

Secretly.....He is a Prophecy.....a Sacrifice.

Allies: None....Yet.

Enemies: None.....Yet.

Gloomy Ninja
Not really a big deal, not that I see how it would be ermm Both of Diamond Kisses characters are Bi-Sexual anyway, so wouldnt call your character off.

I rollplayed on other sites and they made a deal outof it.They're stupied.But ok now i feel better that there are other people bi in here. smile

Seer Q'Anilia
My character is anthro stick out tongue

jalek moye
i dont even know what that means

Gloomy Ninja
How do i jump in ? because theres like pages now.

Mandos
Basically, Anthrosexuality means turning a blind eye to gender. So whether a person is straight, gay, bisexual, transgendered, female to male, male to female, ftm, mtf, queer, pansexual, It doesn't matter. What matters is the connection you have with the person.

It makes sense, for it uses the prefix anthro, which means human.

jalek moye
just go the teacher hasnt even started class yet so just make ur charcter do what ever on the way and come in

Seer Q'Anilia
just go the teacher hasnt even started class yet so just make ur charcter do what ever on the way and come in

Actually, biology has started yes

Mandos
halfway at least haha

Seer Q'Anilia
(auto quote)

Actually, the class has already been given assignments and everything.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>