Witchblade vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/19000/18319/123127-witchblade_400.jpg

VS

http://www.historyguy.com/comicshistory/iron_man_beats_cap.jpg

iron man gets standard equipment and no prep

Endrict Nuul
Dunno......Witchblade should be a tier higher but Stark is pretty damn good with his armor and weapons. Plus does WB even have a energy output or just melee blades etc?

Stark should take this imo.

jalek moye
she can shoot a type of energy blasts out of her hands

guy222
IM

jalek moye
im not exactly sure about this one, i dont know how much damage iron man will do to her witchblade armor and if it will be lasting or not.

BruceSkywalker
Iron Man

Takion
Ironman, Witchblade isn't impressive.

Galan007
if this happened in a comic, tony would ultimately end up banging witchblade.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Galan007
if this happened in a comic, tony would ultimately end up banging witchblade.

Know this.

Sin I AM
i despise tony

Darkness_Within
tony's a jerk and sara is to smart to bang him big grin

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
tony's a jerk and sara is to smart to bang him big grin

plz he probably does her anal cool

Darkness_Within
yeah right she'd notice how big a loser he is when she smells the first hint of alcohal on his breath, he is a major jerk off.

Silent Guardian
jeez there seems to be some major hate towards stark here. What are you guys mad he was part of the illuminati and shot the hulk into space, or are you just anti registration. Or maybe you guys are like me and dumbfounded about how and why he made Spidey reveal his identity to the world, and than Joe Q ruined Spidey with OMD/BND.

However, if you are just annoyed with his womanizing behaior than take a number there are so many other characters who get around you might as well let it go.

Besides Tony probably tranks her and takes her to bed embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.