STOP ME!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
I've gained the powers of Peter Petrelli - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli) and David Alleyne - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_(David_Alleyne)). Who is the weakest character that could defeat me in person?

If you can't come up with anyone to solo me then whats the weakest/smallest combo that could do it?
They can either be used as a team or an amalgam character or you can just take the powers for yourself to try and stop me.

Can it be done without gods and such?

The only rules are they have to face me in person face to face and stop me without killing themself in the process.

Newjak
Captain America beats you down.

Endrict Nuul
Rulk stomps you....

Entity
Originally posted by Newjak
Captain America beats you down. How? When I'd automatically have all his abilities and experience combined with my own?

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Rulk stomps you.... Well, yea there's that! erm

Newjak
Originally posted by Entity
How? When I'd automatically have all his abilities and experience combined with my own? Cause he is Captain America nad he already beats everyone.

Even if they are as strong and more skilled then he is. Cause one thing you can not mimic is spirit stick out tongue

psycho gundam
I've gained the powers of Peter Petrelli - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli) and David Alleyne - (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_(David_Alleyne)). Who is the weakest character that could defeat me in person?

If you can't come up with anyone to solo me then whats the weakest/smallest combo that could do it?
They can either be used as a team or an amalgam character or you can just take the powers for yourself to try and stop me.

The only rules are they have to face me in person face to face and stop me without killing themself in the process. batkick yawn

Entity
Originally posted by psycho gundam
batkick yawn Which begs the question!

Could Bruce Wayne survive hisown batkick? confused

psycho gundam
DUN DUN DUUUNN!.........

Boy Blue
Batman wins.

Peter doesn't copy the stats of humans, and Bats has all of his gadgets.

He'd wipe the floor with you.

Jugglenaut
Originally posted by Boy Blue
Batman wins.

Peter doesn't copy the stats of humans, and Bats has all of his gadgets.

He'd wipe the floor with you.
Time stop, then he cuts Bruce's head off with TK. Or, he goes BACK in time and smothers him in the crib.

You need someone who can blitz him at the start to beat him.

Entity
Originally posted by Jugglenaut
Time stop, then he cuts Bruce's head off with TK. Or, he goes BACK in time and smothers him in the crib.

You need someone who can blitz him at the start to beat him. Actually, to be fair, I meant for this to start out powerless so not to already have the unfair healing factor, time/space manipulation, radiation advantages.

Still that being said I do personally believe underpowering is the best form of attack but still I'd say that anything Bruce would think to throw at me he'd also already know how to counter plus the fact that I'd essentially be reading his mind, since I'd instantly know everything he did, including all his thoughts on the current attack and possible responses.

Basically I'd already be able to defend against any weapons attack that Bruce or myself already could and considering all the things I've seen Bruce defend against weaponless its a save bet I'd be covered. As for the only remaining possible problem being his human physical superiority. Well he is The Batman and I'm sure he'd gained a considerable amount of injuries over the years that provide him with constant, however slight disadvantages and problems, and all of which he knows how they'd possibly become problematic for him, so would I. Where as he'd know none of mine without at least thinking of it and when he did I'd instantly know what he was targeting as well.

george '06
wolverine or deadpool, goodluck mimicing adamantium and grenades

Metalmanx
Originally posted by george '06
wolverine or deadpool, goodluck mimicing adamantium and grenades

doh

He'd mimic their healing factors. no expression

Utrigita
Warp or transmute his body from afar...

Endrict Nuul
I would stomp your ass with the same powers as you! cool

george '06
Originally posted by Metalmanx
doh

He'd mimic their healing factors. no expression but not their weapons, so eventually, they'd kill him

Metalmanx
Originally posted by george '06
but not their weapons, so eventually, they'd kill him

He'd also 100% accurately mimic their fighting styles. Both of them. Plus, Deadpool's healing factor is WAY too powerful to be put down. That, and he'd also develop the physical abilities (strength, speed, agility, stamina, etc.) AND bone claws.

I don't think they'd be killing him.

george '06
so deadpool without weapons vs. deadpool with weapons,Hmmmm? wonder who'd win there?

Badabing

The only rules are they have to face me in person face to face and stop me without killing themself in the process. Thread's closed. Now you're stopped. uhuh

stick out tongue

Almighty Bauer
So... anyone who actually just uses technology (e.g, Iron Man) could actually own you...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
So... anyone who actually just uses technology (e.g, Iron Man) could actually own you...

That what I was thinking until I remebered that Peter has time manip powers.

Scoobless
Meh, Petrelli can only use one power at a time, almost anyone could stop him if he was only able to use their power(s) against them.

Doctor-Alvis
According to your link, David Alleyne doesn't have the power to absorb knowledge anymore so I'm going to go with Punisher shooting you in the face with a pistol.

shiv
Deadpool and Joker serve you a swirly a wedgie and a pencil to go

If Those two get within six feet of you, you'll spontaneously start foaming at the mouth. crazy

Phantom Zone
Cause he is Captain America nad he already beats everyone.

Even if they are as strong and more skilled then he is. Cause one thing you can not mimic is spirit stick out tongue

Bullocks.

nd4
sliver sufer or terrax will kill you.

LordKaos
Since when can Peter absorb skill? or even the power of somebody who is not from his universe, the universe he lives is pretty specific about the nature of the powers of those who have them, he's not Rogue with distance power.

Entity
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
That what I was thinking until I remebered that Peter has time manip powers. With those added powers I really can't see anyone short of a transcended defeating me.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Meh, Petrelli can only use one power at a time, almost anyone could stop him if he was only able to use their power(s) against them. Not true, it was shown in the future episode of Heroes that Peter is able to use multiple abilities at once. Such as when he was invisible and used telekinesis and another time manipulated time while invisible. Not to mention how he heals automatically so he's done that several times while flying using his telekinesis, phasing and using his radiation abilities. So considering all his own knowledge would be added to all the experience and abilities of the other contender it'd be quite easy for him to beat most of them. IMO

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
According to your link, David Alleyne doesn't have the power to absorb knowledge anymore so I'm going to go with Punisher shooting you in the face with a pistol. Well obviously I was referring to David when his powers were fully active and not the post M Day human powerless Alleyne. Thou David is still actually quite skillful now considering he has access to all the previous knowledge he'd ever gained in the past, simultaneously now. He'd met allot of important and very knowledgeable and highly skilled people working with the X-Men and just at the Xavier Institute in general.

Originally posted by nd4
sliver sufer or terrax will kill you. Well assuming he could replicate their powers or the way they tap into cosmic power I highly doubt it but considering I also highly doubt he'd be able to do those things your probably right wich would place him at defeated by high herald level.

Originally posted by LordKaos
Since when can Peter absorb skill? or even the power of somebody who is not from his universe, the universe he lives is pretty specific about the nature of the powers of those who have them, he's not Rogue with distance power. Peter couldn't but I've always thought that on Heroes that's really all it would take to make him damn near invincible was Prodigy's abilities. Should Peter ever meet one of the Heroes with that ability then there'd be just no stopping him. Well if he was able to retain the knowledge at least.

that's why in the opening post I specified that I had gained the powers of BOTH Peter Petrelli and David Alleyne. stick out tongue

And your right we don't know that he can replicate the abilities of anyone that doesn't have the same type of mutation he has. But on the flip side of the same note we have no way of knowing he can't. Sure its probably safe to assume he couldn't replicate the abilities of someone like the Surfer who's powers are cosmic in origin but whats so off about assuming he couldn't replicate the powers of mutants? I mean basically they're the exact same thing as Heroes from basically everything we've seen. Even up to the Shanti virus which seems remarkably similar to the legacy virus of mutants.

Is is not safe to assume they are just mutants for an alternate universe? Somewhat exiles style? And if that's the case then why can't we assume that its merely a genetic replication ability in which case he'd be able to replicate the powers of people like Spiderman and others whose genes just give them their powers.

Hell that's just assuming he can only go that far, when for all we know it doesn't even have limits to what he can replicate. He could even be the Synch of his universe the way that Apollo is his universe's counterpart of the Ray.

I mean with complete up front knowledge of his skills who knows what Peter would be capable of and what, if any, his limits would even be!

Val-E-Doosh
WW

Entity
Originally posted by Val-E-Doosh
WW Yea Magic that isn't learned like Dr. Strange. I could definitely see how that could be a problem. but then again as I've said we really don't know the limits of Peter's ability. Thou I'll give you that your most likely right and it wouldn't matter.

Still High Herald level thou.

LordKaos
With those added powers I really can't see anyone short of a transcended defeating me.

Not true, it was shown in the future episode of Heroes that Peter is able to use multiple abilities at once. Such as when he was invisible and used telekinesis and another time manipulated time while invisible. Not to mention how he heals automatically so he's done that several times while flying using his telekinesis, phasing and using his radiation abilities. So considering all his own knowledge would be added to all the experience and abilities of the other contender it'd be quite easy for him to beat most of them. IMO

Well obviously I was referring to David when his powers were fully active and not the post M Day human powerless Alleyne. Thou David is still actually quite skillful now considering he has access to all the previous knowledge he'd ever gained in the past, simultaneously now. He'd met allot of important and very knowledgeable and highly skilled people working with the X-Men and just at the Xavier Institute in general.

Well assuming he could replicate their powers or the way they tap into cosmic power I highly doubt it but considering I also highly doubt he'd be able to do those things your probably right wich would place him at defeated by high herald level.

Peter couldn't but I've always thought that on Heroes that's really all it would take to make him damn near invincible was Prodigy's abilities. Should Peter ever meet one of the Heroes with that ability then there'd be just no stopping him. Well if he was able to retain the knowledge at least.

that's why in the opening post I specified that I had gained the powers of BOTH Peter Petrelli and David Alleyne. stick out tongue

And your right we don't know that he can replicate the abilities of anyone that doesn't have the same type of mutation he has. But on the flip side of the same note we have no way of knowing he can't. Sure its probably safe to assume he couldn't replicate the abilities of someone like the Surfer who's powers are cosmic in origin but whats so off about assuming he couldn't replicate the powers of mutants? I mean basically they're the exact same thing as Heroes from basically everything we've seen. Even up to the Shanti virus which seems remarkably similar to the legacy virus of mutants.

Is is not safe to assume they are just mutants for an alternate universe? Somewhat exiles style? And if that's the case then why can't we assume that its merely a genetic replication ability in which case he'd be able to replicate the powers of people like Spiderman and others whose genes just give them their powers.

Hell that's just assuming he can only go that far, when for all we know it doesn't even have limits to what he can replicate. He could even be the Synch of his universe the way that Apollo is his universe's counterpart of the Ray.

I mean with complete up front knowledge of his skills who knows what Peter would be capable of and what, if any, his limits would even be!

IMO he can't replicate the powers of mutants because the people in his universe have powers due to something in their RNA and mutants have powers due to something in their DNA. back to the topic all you gotta be is the Haitian with limited fight skills to beat him.

Val-E-Doosh
Yea Magic that isn't learned like Dr. Strange. I could definitely see how that could be a problem. but then again as I've said we really don't know the limits of Peter's ability. Thou I'll give you that your most likely right and it wouldn't matter.

Still High Herald level thou.
Unless you're as stupid as Peter Petrelli. If so, Catwoman takes you 10/10.

Entity
Originally posted by LordKaos
IMO he can't replicate the powers of mutants because the people in his universe have powers due to something in their RNA and mutants have powers due to something in their DNA. back to the topic all you gotta be is the Haitian with limited fight skills to beat him. But he'd know by gaining he Haitian's knowledge he was coming. And what if he knocked him out? Would the Haitian's neutralizing powers work while he was unconscious? If not then he'd have those too. But I also don't know for sure if his knowledge replication would be safe from the Haitian's abilities. Since it seems as thou its based on limiting memory of the usage of the powers it really probably would. At least I think.

Doctor-Alvis
I'm still going to go with Punisher shooting you in the mouth.

If you just have the brain absorbing power and start from scratch and don't have all the previous minds and powers, I choose myself with a claw hammer, a pellet gun, and 3 packets of kool-aid.

Entity
I'm still going to go with Punisher shooting you in the mouth.

If you just have the brain absorbing power and start from scratch and don't have all the previous minds and powers, I choose myself with a claw hammer, a pellet gun, and 3 packets of kool-aid. Why 3? confused

LordKaos
But he'd know by gaining he Haitian's knowledge he was coming. And what if he knocked him out? Would the Haitian's neutralizing powers work while he was unconscious? If not then he'd have those too. But I also don't know for sure if his knowledge replication would be safe from the Haitian's abilities. Since it seems as thou its based on limiting memory of the usage of the powers it really probably would. At least I think.

so then we're treating davids power like some kind of spider-sense? I'd kick his ass all over the place big grin

TheBadguy
Goku instant transmissions Rulk to hell and pulls down his shorts before he notices him and then all the demons laugh at the tiny source of all his infinite power and rage. Then Goku ITs taking you back to hell and drops you off right infront of Rulk...now your stuck for eternity infront of a raging Rulk...ask Thor the rest

TheBadguy
dbl

Doctor-Alvis
Why 3? confused
I like to carry a spare.

Entity
I like to carry a spare. Why you sly dog! evil face

Doctor-Alvis
Does whosits ability to copy people's knowledge/experience refresh constantly, basically equating to constant mind reading, except maybe laggier?

It also occurs to me that a limit of copying knowledge is you don't copy the way the person thinks. So if you were to be against someone who's unorthodox or more strategic they would still have the ability to surprise or out strategize you.

complexbrother
Nightcrawler will 'port his head off.

Entity
Bumped!

Okay considering the shows current appearances of Future Peter, any more takers?

Actually the reason I love Peter so much is because I've always seen myself as that if I ever gained powers. And he's got the set I have always thought about the most. Telekinesis, Time manipulation/teleportation and telepathy. Thou I wouldn't trust myself with the last one if it was more than just reading minds. The only other I think of that often is invulnerability and his healing factor takes care of that except he can still get hurt for a moment. The invisibility is one I've thought of quite a bit too just not as much as the first 3.

Originally posted by complexbrother
Nightcrawler will 'port his head off.

Has Kurt ever actually shown the ability to seperate living things in transport? Not being a smartass or anything, he probably has, I've just never seen it I don't believe. I just always thought his worked more like opening a gate through another deminision and back in this one where ever. Not just straight point A to B teleport

Bentley
I think he has in AoA.

Entity
Okay so considering all Peter's recently aquired new powers this season, any more takers?

Newjak
Juggernaut

I doubt Peter can copy magic no expression

Entity
Juggernaut

I doubt Peter can copy magic no expression No but he this version I've made can copy knowledge so that puts him on par with Dr. Strange types and as for Juggernaut himself I'd say the ability to teleport and stop time as well as super speed, mind control and intuitive aptitude allowing him to see how juggs power works, should allow me to deal with him.

My personal plan stop time, grab juggs and teleport to the deepest part of the ocean my healing factor will allow me to operate in and use super speed and flight to go towards the atmosphere and unfreeze time when I gain full speed and release juggs into space as I teleport back to the battlefield.

Juggernaut would be sent hurling into space unable to be stopped and with nothing to gain the footing to change his direction back here.

If that wouldn't work then just teleport the helmet off and use telepathy to control his mind. durr! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.