BATMAN vs ARCHANGEL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
Warren worthington on another apocalypse search flies over the skies of Gotham city. in the batcave, batman watches news footage of a hazy figure flying in his turf, thinking it's the return of the "man-bat" batman makes a beeline to the rooftop that the assailant is now perched upon.

while the "supposed" man-bat is crouched on a ledge, batman uses a sonic amplifier tuned to the auditory canals of a man-sized bat, this only gains the attention of the very "human" archangel. now facing each other with warren agitated, the fight begins.......

-mostly normal batgear, he is carrying a couple items that can help him against the man-bat but he knows that he has to stay mobile against a flier so the supply is very limited.

-fight on a rooftop with others close by.

-no knowledge of each other's existence, straight confrontation.

-archangel still retains his organic metal wings.

demoneyeslaharl
Archangel throws him off the roof, or carries him to the sea...

Batman loses.

TricksterPriest
It's possible for either side to win. Archangel's flachettes will stop Bats if they connect, but Batman has the stealth and terrain advantage in Gotham.

Sin I AM
good fight, archangel was a beast and i label him as a moderately proficient h2h combatant. Fortunately Bruce is fighting on his own turf and i believe his armor is strong enough to handle Warrens wings once he starts using them as projectiles... I give it 6/10 Wayne...only because of the area familiarity.

BruceSkywalker
Good fight. If this were in any other place Warren clearly hands down, but Gotham City is Batman's town, that alone swings it in his favor. 8/10 Batman

Eternal Idol
What does it matter if the fight is in Gotham? They're fighting on rooftops, and it's a straight confrontation.

Archangel wins.

Badabing
Batkick ftw. biscuits

Mindset
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What does it matter if the fight is in Gotham? They're fighting on rooftops, and it's a straight confrontation.

Archangel wins. It gives people an excuse to give Batman wins.

fangirl101
bats Probably 7/10. he's faced stronger, Tuffer, flyers before.

Marvelknight
I remember the Man-Bat going down, he can fly too. But hey, Archangel may prove to be more difficult for Bats. I see Batman taking it in the end. Maybe 7-8/10.

Sin I AM
im renegging give warren 7/10 i 4got he was peak human

Metalmanx
Warren takes the majority.

TricksterPriest
Batman has anti-flier gear. Granted, Archangel's metal wings are strong enough to cut steel, but Batman is a far superior tactician.

Warren might take a majority, since the wings double as a shield, and he has a healing factor, but I don't know how good it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.