How do I put a photo in a post?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

agphoenix
I'm sorry, I'm somewhat of a newbie. I tried looking through the FAQ's area and even typed in 'photo' and 'picture' in the search but I can't find the answer.

There's a thread where everyone's introducing themselves with photos. I'd like to as well. How do I get a photograph of myself on a post?

Thank you in advance.

ScarletSpeed
www.imageshack.com or www.photbucket.com

you don't have to register to imageshack, all you do is upload your pic to that site and copy the code into the forum.

agphoenix
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
www.imageshack.com or www.photbucket.com

you don't have to register to imageshack, all you do is upload your pic to that site and copy the code into the forum.

Thanks a lot. Although I'll probably be writing back about the 'code' thing. smile

agphoenix
I resized my photo to 164kb but it won't let me attach it for some reason.

I quoted another post, which happens to have a photo in it, and then when I try and fill in the 'Browse' box, nothing comes up, even after I've clicked on the file on my comp.

What am I doing wrong?

ScarletSpeed
go to www.imageshack.com

upload the photo

click it to make it full sized

then look at the codes, click the bottom one and copy that,

then you copy it in between image tags

image tags are these things

without thespaces stick out tongue

agphoenix
Glasgow. Glasgow eh?
I was in Southampton. I miss Southampton. You know why I miss Southampton right now. Because when I was there, my ex- ex- knew computers. She knew how to build computers. She could TALK to the things. And she could've done this bloody thing!
Alas, Southampton was a decade ago!

So I have to look like an absolute WANK, and ask you...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLOODY UPLOAD...LINK OR WHATEVER ON THAT SITE? It's like Pandora's Box without a box.

Sorry about this!

Phucked Up
Originally posted by agphoenix
Glasgow. Glasgow eh?
I was in Southampton. I miss Southampton. You know why I miss Southampton right now. Because when I was there, my ex- ex- knew computers. She knew how to build computers. She could TALK to the things. And she could've done this bloody thing!
Alas, Southampton was a decade ago!

So I have to look like an absolute WANK, and ask you...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE BLOODY UPLOAD...LINK OR WHATEVER ON THAT SITE? It's like Pandora's Box without a box.

Sorry about this!

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9431/durkk3.jpg

agphoenix
Teste$ Teste$ 1, 2, 3...This is me and my beautiful sister at OXEGEN 2008, Ireland.

Here goes nothing:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/agphoenix/DSCN1747v3.jpg

You two absolutely rock. Hey Phucked Up. That was really cool of you man. Thanks.

Off to the photo thread. smile

Raoul
Originally posted by agphoenix
Teste$ Teste$ 1, 2, 3...This is me and my beautiful sister at OXEGEN 2008, Ireland.

Here goes nothing:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/agphoenix/DSCN1747v3.jpg

You two absolutely rock. Hey Phucked Up. That was really cool of you man. Thanks.

Off to the photo thread. smile

you went to oxegen?

i havent been to it since it was called witness... messed

agphoenix
Yeah, I went. Over bloody 120,000 people and 150 bands. It was wicked!
thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.