Mad Jim Jaspers(616) vs. Qwsp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Qwsp- a.k.a. Quisp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwsp

Enyalus
If it's the new Jaspers merged with The Fury, then he probably wins.

Otherwise, probably a stalemate.

Galan007
qwsp.

fangirl101
Dude, Like nearly all of the upper tier imps seem to be nearly Omnipotent.

Galan007
^

this scan speaks volumes, in regard to qwsp's power-set:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_5th2.jpg

guy222
qwsp ftw

what comic is that from, galan

fangirl101
Originally posted by Galan007
^

this scan speaks volumes, in regard to qwsp's power-set:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_5th2.jpg
What I tried to explain before. Anyone who operates on 3rd dimensional laws are less than nothing to an imp. No matter how powerful. They can penetrate reality at ANY level.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
qwsp ftw

what comic is that from, galan JLA v3 #30.

Galan007
Originally posted by fangirl101
They can penetrate reality at ANY level. even hypertime. shifty

Enyalus
Right...right. Did I say Jaspers?

I meant to type Qwsp. You know, my fingers slipped.

fangirl101
even hypertime. shifty
well mxy showed us this when he not only mentions hypertime, but brings back the true multiverse in superman batman 25 before it was brought back in infinite crisis. Mxy was like pulling beings from hypertime in that story. Poeple dont' give the imps the credit they deserve.

Enyalus
And Djinns are just evolved imps, right? Meaning even more power?

Galan007
^
not really. for instance, thunderbolt is a djinn - yet he is realitively weak compared to mxy .

guy222
JLA v3 #30.

thank u

KK the Great
Is it really a matter of power, or are they simply less impressive on average because of the rules they're bound by?

fangirl101
^
not really. for instance, thunderbolt is a djinn - yet he is realitively weak compared to mxy . are all the Imp beings in your mxy respect thread?

Galan007
Originally posted by KK the Great
Is it really a matter of power, or are they simply less impressive on average because of the rules they're bound by? feat-wise, it's a mixture of both.

are all the Imp beings in your mxy respect thread? i put some of qwsp's feats in there, but only to show what an imp lesser than mxy is capable of. i might eventually add some thunderbolt stuff for the same purpose. for now though, it's just mxy.

King Kandy
What I tried to explain before. Anyone who operates on 3rd dimensional laws are less than nothing to an imp. No matter how powerful. They can penetrate reality at ANY level.
Spectre is 3-d and he has pwned 5-d beings.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre is 3-d and he has pwned 5-d beings. when?

fangirl101
Spectre is 3-d and he has pwned 5-d beings.
Um. Spectre operates on multiple levels. Didn't you know? There is the spectre prime and then all the other spectres. Like the universal spectre that appears in the jsa annual.

King Kandy
when?
He BFRed Thunderbolt and also depowered Mxy post DoV.

hunbu04
As you were just told spectre is not a 3d entity he exist on multiple dimensions and plane of existance. He is judges jury and excutional in DC multiverse.

GalacticStorm
qwsp.

thumb up

occultdestroyer
Qwsp in a stomp.

fangirl101
He BFRed Thunderbolt and also depowered Mxy post DoV.
Spectre's says in the JLA book that no dimension is beyond judgement. If a being DESERVES judgement then he judges them. But the thing with the hostless spectre is that he was operating outside of his jurisdiction.

Galan007
He BFRed Thunderbolt thunderbolt and mxy are on completely different levels, feat-wise.

and also depowered Mxy post DoV. meh, it was more like he forgot how to use his powers. i mean, mxy was still able to tap some of his powers after having been 'depowered' - and all he had to do to fully regain them was return to the 5th-d. *shrug*

those are moot points though, as both mxy and qwsp have owned spectre in the past.

King Kandy
those are moot points though, as both mxy and qwsp have owned spectre in the past.
Hold on... you are basically saying now that only the showings where the 5-d guys win are valid, and that the ones where they lose are to be dismissed...

Galan007
Hold on... you are basically saying now that only the showings where the 5-d guys win are valid, and that the ones where they lose are to be dismissed... no, that's not what i said. my point was, spectre's 'depowering' of mxy is very arguable - whereas spectre's 'losses' to both mxy and qwsp were clear cut and decise.

they were moot points becuase neither mxy or spectre are involved in this thread .

hunbu04
again you are getting it wrong the spectre actually did not lose to neither of them because he did not put up a fight. When two omnipotent beings fight only the lower beings tend to surfer and it is the spectre job to maintian the balance and punish the wicked. ANd those 5-d beings always fixed their messess before they leave. If i remember correctly Qwsp chain spectre to the soucre wall and the spectre implies that he could just riped himself form the wall if he wanted to but he did not wanted the risk what will happen if he does not so he decided to stayed on the wall.In day of judgement the quintessence made a statement that even they were not above the spectre judgement and that only an handful of beings were above the spectre judgement one being the phantom stranger and in that same issue the spectre made a statement that if the stranger don't stop interferening in his business he was going to judgement and strangement despite the ancient laws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.